Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

At one point Ethereum showed such progress that people thought it might take place of bitcoin one day. As if we looked at charts the growth and fall was comparable to bitcoin in its percentage but lately Ethereum fall drastically due to some ICO's money case due to which it lost its popularity which it ignited over the course of time. For Ethereum to be new king its a long road to follow.
yes true, if we can see the development of the value of ethereum has undergone drastic price changes from the previous year, it shows that ethereum is capable of moving like bitcoin, but ethereum is only the king of the other altcoin and not the king of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin).
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
Are you sure that ethereum is stable enough than bitcoin? I think that crypto is fluctuating and bitcoin still has a high enough value, ethereum does have the most sophisticated platform among others but bitcoin users are the biggest and every time we mention cryptocurrency then bitcoin will be the first thought.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

I have cryptocurrency are exchanging coin of ETH.The performance of a currency depends on the endorsement it has. Bitcoin prices have raised when it has gained mainstream attention, every time it is adopted as payment alternative by a reputed company, when an industry sector shows interest in the technology behind it, if a country issues positive legislation's on the matter and, no negative events have taken place recently.the eth payment of new thought it btc.the crypto was released rate of coin eth.the market of cryptocurrencies is not an exception to the rule. This is especially true if we take a look at the top,how Bitcoin has been the king since its appearance and how it has managed to keep its competitors at king of crypto.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

As we know about using eth in a lot of ico projects - we can say it
 But you can see what volume have eth and btc
And now I prefer BTC Grin
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

As we know about using eth in a lot of ico projects - we can say it
 But you can see what volume have eth and btc
And now I prefer BTC Grin
In addition, the parameter BTC Dominance has been growing steadily lately. This suggests that bitcoin is more attractive for investing than altcoins. For me, bitcoin is currently more preferable than ethereum.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

It is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the cryptocurrency world. I also hope that Ethereum replaces bitcoin and becomes the new king of the cryptocurrency market. However, I think this will take a lot of time. In recent days, bitcoin has fallen, and Ethereum has fallen sharply, now Ethereum is at a very low $ 388 and bitcoin is $ 7200. To overcome Bitcoin, Ethereum must work hard, especially in this difficult period, Ethereum needs to overcome and recover.

Paopao

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

I think At a time when the market trend is declining, Eth can be an alternative to trade, because the growth of ethhereum value has a better potential for trading in the short term, but this can not beat the bitcoin position that everyone knows as kriptocurrency king.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Looks like Ethereum isn't ready yet to take the charge as no.1 coin. The last rally and the current scenario just goes on to show that Bitcoin is still the king and theres no coin who has the potential to dethrone it currently.
LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

This year is unlikely next will be the noise. And so, I do not even know how Ethereum will overtake bitcoin, which is considered almost a standard. And in General, it seems that bitcoin is among cryptocurrencies, like a dollar among Fiat. Everything is done through it.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
If only Ethereum will give good advertising, and will be engaged in promoting the use of its cryptocurrency then Yes soon Ethereum will take 1st place. But since this is not yet available, no progress will also be made

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

It is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the cryptocurrency world. I also hope that Ethereum replaces bitcoin and becomes the new king of the cryptocurrency market. However, I think this will take a lot of time. In recent days, bitcoin has fallen, and Ethereum has fallen sharply, now Ethereum is at a very low $ 388 and bitcoin is $ 7200. To overcome Bitcoin, Ethereum must work hard, especially in this difficult period, Ethereum needs to overcome and recover.
I agree that the value of ethereum is much more stable over bitcoin but I don't believe that ethereum may reach the value of bitcoin even how rough the ride of bitcoin it is. In some reasons why bitcoin so rough ride but I do believe that it will back to stabilized value soon. Also, ethereum is also a good value which it give a spectacular performance on this year though its value is so slow to increase but it's advantage is in stable status, maybe someday it's value may boost and may give profit to those users.
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Where can you say ethereum as a crypto king?
Bitcoin remains the king of crypto and no one can replace it, bitcoin is the king of crypto for now and forever.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

for Ethereum itself can not be said to be the king of coins in cryptocurrency. because Bitcoin is still above itself and excels in the world of coins. so to be the king of coins in Cryptocurrency, Ethereum still needs to defeat Bitcoin.
dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Can happen because people are gradually pouring into ethereum more.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I think ethereum is the king of altcoins and it will always be but for sure it can not take bitcoin's place in the market
leecoinus

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

That can happen, the market is pouring on it.
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Well, look now at the price, will you say this again? ICOs are going to be less popular and thats why Ethereum price is falling, I think that will be very hard to see new all time high.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

I think to be ranked first, ethereum needs a long period of time, given the unstoppable bitcoin price, but the ethereum opportunity for the future is enormous by looking at the now very stable ethereum.
yes, I think ethereum will take a long time if you want to replace bitcoin from its position as king of the current crypto currency. all coins have equal opportunity to be a substitute for bitcoin positions
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

No, it Bitcoin.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

the platform is about to kill whats left from blockchain since developers can not sustain minimum code quality, digging deeper hole for the project. long time eth fans got used to extremely slow network. so they have no idea what most of the people talking about when somebody's mentioning eth's embarrassing speed. there was no good experience on any part of eth network in 2017. should i mention all the fails in 2017? what about 2016?)) i couldn't even touch most of my airdrops due eth's network condition. and since posts like this one never stating any grounds for powerful words - guess you don't really know basics/whats under the hood of any blockchain project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: