Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

Ethereum is not the king of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is still the best and no one can surpass bitcoin in terms of investments and trading volume in exchanges. But nothing is impossible, there will one crypto that surpass all the cryptos in the future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

For at least a few years, no one will be able to shift the bitcoin from the first place. Bitcoin has too strong a position at the moment, you can even see how the funds from other coins flow into bitcoin.  

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

For at least a few years, no one will be able to shift the bitcoin from the first place. Bitcoin has too strong a position at the moment, you can even see how the funds from other coins flow into bitcoin.  

Yup, you are absolutely right. Anyone thinking that this can happen as easy as that is either delusional or in a different level of stupidity. The kind where a person needs to study for ten years to master. lol. But anyways, although ethereum is great and all, looking at the circumstances today, I really do not think that this thing op is saying can really happen. At least in my lifetime and may even be beyond that. But hey, if this really does happen, a lot will be bleeding while a few will be swimming in a pool of profit.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Ethereum is the new king of crypto, Ethereum is resisting around $400 and it is more stable than Bitcoin. Moreover Ethereum has a successful project behind it which Bitcoin does not have.
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

I believe that the etherium will not be the leader this year, the bitcoin will continue to be the first, and next year it is possible, for this he has everything.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

I have noticed for some time now that ethereum and bitcoin charts have been following very similar paths till date. The charts correlation is +80% plus. They pump and dump together at the same time and same duration. Why is this so??

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

Too impossible to happened (for this year). It will take a lot of time for the Ethereum to beat Bitcoin. It will be, but very soon. but as of the moment, let Ethereum take its time to be more developed for its bright bright future.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

Too impossible to happened (for this year). It will take a lot of time for the Ethereum to beat Bitcoin. It will be, but very soon. but as of the moment, let Ethereum take its time to be more developed for its bright bright future.

Forget it. The flippening won't be happening anytime soon. Ethereum still doesn't have what it takes to take the top spot. Ethereum's network weakness were exposed when a big crowdsale was held. We saw rigorous bottlenecks at that time that caused the blockchain to be at a stand  still. That simply meait can't handle what bitcoin handles on daily basis.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

Of course not. Bitcoin is the only king in the world of cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is just a good and promising coin, but at an inflated price.
fotosonics

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

I think that Ethereum it's a really good coin , you can really invest in it, but i'm not really sure if in the near future it will overtake Bitcoin. Like..its price still depends on Bitcoin so i think that I think it will take some time to have a higher value than BTC.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

What does the author of this thread think about Bitcoin? Bitcoin is still strong and leader of crypto world. On my mind this is untrue to talk about Ethereum as about currency which is able to replace BTC.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

it would be cool if this happened because recently Ethereum has become an incredibly popular currency in our world

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

the king can only be one and I do not think that now you can call Ethereum the king of cryptocurrency after bitcoin
lanax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Agree with you friend Ethereum is number one coin and soon it will beat Bitcoin, Because it is more stable and faster then bitcoin. A lot of ICOs running Ethereum based project. Most of the tokens are ERC20 . I hope Ethereum price will be around 2000$ in december 2018.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

The ether is now used by most advanced traders, because the transaction costs are low compared to bitcoin, so it will never replace bitcoin, but if Vitalik continues to develop the platform, at least 3-5 years will be a bit more than bitcoin.

That was before when the market was really on bullish Ethereum was the most preferred because it has faster transaction and lower fees but right now the market is bearish Bitcoin price was down and right now the fees are really low and has faster transaction right now because few people are using Bitcoin right because they are afraid like crypto will be gone.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Sandal Jrepit

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

it can happen, but it seems very difficult for it .. because bitcoin is a reference of all coins .. if bitcoin price goes down, all the coins auto price also goes down .. which i know like that.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

I think this year is still the year of bitcoin and ethereum is still the runner up. Ethereum not easilly dethroned bitcoin because even ethereum now are the basis of newly ICO's and investors,bitcoin is still the strongest coin in crypto market.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

ETH is not king but queen.BTC is the king because falling price of BTC cause other Altcoins to behave same and vice versa.no doubt ETH is based on very unique smart contract technology but right now it cant dethrone BTC because BTC community is stronger than ETH.however in future if ETH renovate itself with something new having technological edge over BTC then it's possible not now.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

I did not see that Ethereum lost less in price than bitcoin. so as was the bitcoin leader and will remain
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

I did not see that Ethereum lost less in price than bitcoin. so as was the bitcoin leader and will remain

But the Ethereum is in a very good price range. I bought it yesterday. I think that this is the best price for this time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: