Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Anything is possible to happen as bitcoin being unpredictable I still want to believe in few more days the value will increase and holding will really makes a lot of profit. Let's just take this drop as an opportunity so when bitcoin value goes up again many will celebrate instead of crying after giving up in this dump and sold their coins at lower price. Bitcoin market is really a game of fluctuations but only those who can deprived one self from selling can get the chance of success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Anything is possible to happen as bitcoin being unpredictable I still want to believe in few more days the value will increase and holding will really makes a lot of profit. Let's just take this drop as an opportunity so when bitcoin value goes up again many will celebrate instead of crying after giving up in this dump and sold their coins at lower price. Bitcoin market is really a game of fluctuations but only those who can deprived one self from selling can get the chance of success.
I think we dont have to be afraid about the droping o the bitcoin price because from the start we all have  known that the bitcoin price is realy unstable.I think the best thing to do right now is to buy more bitcoin and wait for the price  to rise and then sell.Because anytime bitcoin may rise up high withoit a prior notice  and we nees to prepair on that matter.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

It's not always the best investment advice to "wait" for prices to go up to buy.

Right now there are many great coins that are cheap, so right now would be the time to buy
Kigwa143

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

I dont think bitcoin prices to go ul after chinese new year's celebration because we cant predict the movement of the price of bitcoin since its volatile.However we are still hoping that bitcoon price to go up this year so much better to keep on holding and wait patiently.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

It's not always the best investment advice to "wait" for prices to go up to buy.

Right now there are many great coins that are cheap, so right now would be the time to buy
Yeah i totally agree, Bitcoins is not the only currency that is bound to make people rich, if you make up your mind to solely invest into bitcoin, then you will end up not making as much money that you would have made had your diversified.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

No one can really answer what's happening un the future although with a bigger drop from $18,000 to $9,000 is such a big difference. It's hard to recover from that specially with countries banning bitcoin such as India. Yet economists say bitcoin will reach 100000 dollars before it's death so I have faith that it will rise again and smash that 18000 dollar barrier.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

No one can really answer what's happening un the future although with a bigger drop from $18,000 to $9,000 is such a big difference. It's hard to recover from that specially with countries banning bitcoin such as India. Yet economists say bitcoin will reach 100000 dollars before it's death so I have faith that it will rise again and smash that 18000 dollar barrier.

Yes, i agree with you mate, this uncertainty of bitcoin is just likely a what happen to January 2017. It's because every year they have a country declaring banned crypto currency. But this is not the basis that value can not recovered in it's value because many people do believe that this is just a part of volatility in a make since what the speculation is reaching to $75,000 this year is not possible to happened.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

you are right, it is only a matter of time
but not everyone agrees with this, most of them panic then sell to secure their assets
here in need is patience, if you do not have patience you will not get anything from bitcoin
I also believe the same way, we've seen how this technology fight against certain circumstances such as control and ban. After all the price dip right now is normal if we compare it to the preceeding years.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Yes that could very well happen ,the market seems to has taken some big hits the last months.
A lot of FUD and panic selling are going on right now. But it looks like the same pattern from last year.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Have faith to bitcoin, the only thing that makes bitcoins price to go down is chinese investors cashing out thier money to prepare for the chinese new year,after that lets go back to business.
I hope that after chinese new year everything will go back to normal,bitcoin and other coins will pump again...everybody are now a little bit worried of this happening ,some was been selling their coins already because bitcoin value was almost decreasing everyday..
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

A lot of people right now panic selling why bitcoin price drop.
If you really have faith to bitcoin hodl it because time will come bitcoin price will back. Maybe after chinese new year price wull be very surprising again
Well that was really the best tjing to do now i think  we should wait for the other time arround when the price goes up to gain a huge amount from the bitcoin that we buy today,today is really the day of buying because bitcoon price ia really dropping and i believe it will really dump continueosly which means we have a big opportunity on buy and selling.
mullenmanBTC

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Markets habitually work in cycles, no reason why it shouldnt turn up positive again. Red January should be over soon !

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1759148 _)
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Bitcoin is always the king, crypto currencies are becoming the future Smiley its the best buying opportunity of 2018 mark my words Smiley YOU WONT GET THIS RATE NEVER EVER  BELOW 10K Smiley i am all in, and you could buy bitcoin now and triple your investment in altcoins every smart person has bought and is buying even banks govs etc Smiley who ever panic gets nothing Smiley those who buy will reap the rewards.

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

A lot of people right now panic selling why bitcoin price drop.
If you really have faith to bitcoin hodl it because time will come bitcoin price will back. Maybe after chinese new year price wull be very surprising again
That's what they say that only those people who have the courage to stay and keep holding on became the lucky ones who can reap a huge profit because bitcoin is really worth the wait.Do not just jump into a conclusion right way,this might give you regrets at the end of the day.Relax and just wait for the price to go up.

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Bitcoin price will go up in the future for sure. We cant know for sure when it is going to happen but it will surely happen. If you check the history of bitcoin price you will notice that everytime the price dropped it always rised up again, either to the same price either higher that before the fall. So, there is no worry because I think the price will rise up again at over 10.000$

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

I hope that it will happened, the price and the market of bitcoin is bad in this few weeks, and seems like there is still no sign of going up in the next few weeks, this year the situation is not the same, a lot of people had moved their investment into alt coin and bitcoin price wont go up until we see a lower transaction fee, so bitcoin now is depend on the successful implementation of lightning network
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

This is the least we can do now,keep waiting for bitcoin prices goes up again let's just think positive that after this there were always good feed back we can get...HODL and patience is the key to success here in crypto world.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

Hopefully soon, 'cause many people should be discouraging the volatile of bitcoin until now it will contentiously dump and I think because of this circumstances, any  allocation of many bounty campaign affected to the trend of bitcoin and many of us here is get sad if bitcoin disappear.  
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

Despite the unpredictability of Bitcoin, it has been proven  that even the least of what is expected can happen at any moment because anything is possible with this cryptocurrency. Knowing how Bitcoin's growth can be influenced by different factors, the possibility of it recovering and rising after a major event such as the Chinese New Year is not impossible. However, there is also a chance that it will continue declining due to the other factors that are affecting it. I guess we just have to wait and see because only the present can give us certainty. I can say that if we give it some time, sooner or later it would recover.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:12:50 AM

Despite the unpredictability of Bitcoin, it has been proven  that even the least of what is expected can happen at any moment because anything is possible with this cryptocurrency. Knowing how Bitcoin's growth can be influenced by different factors, the possibility of it recovering and rising after a major event such as the Chinese New Year is not impossible. However, there is also a chance that it will continue declining due to the other factors that are affecting it. I guess we just have to wait and see because only the present can give us certainty. I can say that if we give it some time, sooner or later it would recover.

Comeback in 5 years and bitcoin will be 4 times/quadruple or more of today's price.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: