Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

I think bitcoin is super affected on the negative news from china and south Korea but bitcoin still have a lot of investors not only in china there's so many in other country bitcoin will be rise again soon
I will definitely wait for the bitcoin price to go up because its price is very low compared to its price last month. I will patiently wait for it to have my profit because it is my loss if I will sell it now.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

Yes  I am always be loyal with the bitcoin and I will waiting for the long time until the bitcoin price will be up and go to the moon. Just keep my bitcoin in my wallet and never sell it until the bitcoin price on the high, nothing the reason have I do to sell my bitcoin on the low price, beauce I am optimist the bitcoin will be up again in the next time, I don’t care how long have waiting for it.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

the votality of this currency such called as bitcoin was so unpredictable. we need to go further understanding to understand and measure what really is. many of us dreaming to became a millionaire someday using bitcoin but not have enough knowledge to understand it. we are waiting for this currency to go up the price to pump its value somehow some others are really dreaming that bitcoin will itself so they can afford to buy it.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
as bitcoin volatility no one knows when it will reach up and dropping down so fast. as i still lost on my profit for what i've start i will still hold my bitcoins until i get my target profit.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

yes of course you can just wait for the moment of bitcoin price increase until the end of this year bitcoin will print the highest price or set a new record high price.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

As far as I know the possibility that bitcoin will rise again, I as a believer patience is the key and time will tell when bitcoin will increase again as of now better to hold your bitcoin.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Waiting for the price to go up is really part of having bitcoin.Because of its unpredictable price and many people wants high prices before they can sell.So for it to happen they have to wait until the price become better.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

As they always say... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE... So just wait and hold it. Just keep calm and it will definitely reaches its peak again..
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

It will dumb but it will rise again.. Higher than as expected..
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

You will wait for a long time my friend because price was corrected few days ago and from now it will be stable enough for a month maybe... but not sure about it.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

Good decision and good quality this quality is called patience quality and be remember that if you are working with bitcoin and specially doing trading then you should have patience quality and yea its sure that now a days price is dumb but as you have decide that you need to wait for right time that is good.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

How do you all think: will bitcoin raise to about USD 4,000,000 when all countries adopt it?   4mln is because the world GDP is about 75 trillions; so, 75 trillions / 21mln of bitcoins. 
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

How do you all think: will bitcoin raise to about USD 4,000,000 when all countries adopt it?   4mln is because the world GDP is about 75 trillions; so, 75 trillions / 21mln of bitcoins. 

In my opinion, its good if we will wait for bitcoins price to go up. Like everyone knows bitcoin is volatile, therefore we should all aware that it is just like that. But we all have the hope that it will rise up. Moreover, we should be able to learn how to wait and hold our bitcoins. We should be patient about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Why are you asking this question? For selling or buying? I think you ask it for selling bitcoin. Yeah of course. You should wait for bitcoins price to go up because if it happens then you will get a very big profit from that.
But the problem is when its price will increase no one knows and it will increase or decrease that’s also no one knows.
Holding bitcoin and staying to sell bitcoin with a big price is a very wise decision. I think if you don’t have any problem to holding your bitcoin then you should hold your coin and wait till the increasing price of it.
kbit9311

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

As I learn market does not change as we need and our hurry.Main thing is waiting and giving time to do it.So be patient and wait for bitcoin price go up.

This is the main thing that we face in the market is price going down.There is nothing to do.News can change everthing.So as I think first of all we have to learn about market cycle if you can observe it properly you will loss never.Please google and download it and observe it.

And next thing is panic selling.It is the next mistake both you and I do.None can do a 100% prediction.So the best thing is if you get the enough proft you had better sell what you have.

If you have good practice of above two facts you can wait wait for bitcoin price go up.Else you  will be loss.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Have patience to wait for the price to go up so.No one knows when will go up hold for now and wait until the price bump again to gain more profit.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

bitcoin is starting to rise again I'll check it everyday the current price of bitcoin and it will rise again and to those who believe in btc they are just calm about the situation because they think positive because if you think negative that bitcoin will crash and over do you think that you not in panic mode? You are, please learn a lot about bitcoin thats the history of the bitcoin and thats the issue of bitcoin that all investor are corious and amaze on it.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

yes its good to wait for bitcoin to rice back before selling it at a cheaper rate,,in other not to lose huge of money or later regret of selling it,,so therefore let be patience for bitcoin to rice
The price is already going up. I just checked this morning, and it has gone from $6,500 to $7,950. So I’m believing that very soon the price will recover very much and even go higher than last year’s all time high.But as for when it will reach a very high place, it will likely be middle of this year, cause I have seen many people in this forum mention that price will go up around May this year.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

I think so! Bitcoin will increase again from March 2018. If now bitcoin is declining, you do not worry that it's selling cheap bitcoin. Hold on and you'll be happy with your decision.
There is really very much uncertainty in the market which is creating panic and a sense of loss in the people who have invested in the bitcoin. Quoting the personal example, I really do not follow the news or web to check the price of crypto currency but due to extra awareness people around me tell me the price and it really disappoints me again. So if I will be able to hold this till march, I know I will be the happiest person, but till then, I will have to bear this.
No doubt that the convenience portability and security are the main reasons bitcoin is being preferred over all other crytocurriencies. The prices are low nowadays but  are showing some increase because the world now seem to be serious about bitcoin, the governments thinking of legalizing it. These factors indicate that the prices are going to increase shortly.

And everyone who has invested in bitcoin will soon us receiving its reward in the form of profit. We just need to practice little bit of patience and believe that everything is going to be fine.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

I don't think so. I don't see any connection that will drive them to buy. We can hope but it's better to be prepared that it's not because Chinese New Year happened last year and it did not affect bitcoin to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: