Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
the bitcoin process is very fast in its development but we do not know when it will happen. and I just believe that bitcoin prices will grow again sometime

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

We are all excited to see and have the value of bitcoin become more expensive but if we are too impatient, it would only lead us to negative thinking about bitcoin. The best thing to do for now is to be patient and be optimistic about the pump that is about to occur here. We cannot actually predict when will the rise happen so we should just wait and have faith.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

We all want to have bitcoin's value to rise up so that our profit will increase too. If we want to have this, we should be patient and optimistic about this since we cannot really predict yet what may happen since a lot of changes occur within the market everyday. Let us just keep on setting our hopes high for bitcoin this year and believe that greater things are yet to come.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

This is possible because according to some speculations, bitcoin will again rise and exceed it's previous value. The good thing about that is that we as traders will benefit more because we'll get a better profit from it. Most of us are waiting for it's best value this year and many holders keep their hopes in it. I know, bitcoin would never fail us.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

This is possible because according to some speculations, bitcoin will again rise and exceed it's previous value. The good thing about that is that we as traders will benefit more because we'll get a better profit from it. Most of us are waiting for it's best value this year and many holders keep their hopes in it. I know, bitcoin would never fail us.
yeah , i hope so , i always remember when bitcoin reach $19k , when bitcoin will rises to $18-20k again Sad , i just can waiting and seeing bitcoin price everyday and hope will increasing on this year.
so , we must believe bitcoin will have a good value in this years and hope more investor will invest on bitcoin again and support bitcoin still alive.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

yeah , i hope so , i always remember when bitcoin reach $19k , when bitcoin will rises to $18-20k again Sad , i just can waiting and seeing bitcoin price everyday and hope will increasing on this year.
so , we must believe bitcoin will have a good value in this years and hope more investor will invest on bitcoin again and support bitcoin still alive.

Well apparently not. Its been a week since the cny and we're pretty much moving sideways with a couple of corrections during weekends. Though a lot of people are still positive about it including me, it may not follow an exact pattern this time around

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

don't lose hope mate it will rise again will go higher than your expectation just keep patience and it will give you your profit in next couple of weeks and this year will be very astonishing for all of us we should wait for the good time for our profit,
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

With patience then we will benefit, I never worry about the state of bitcoin prices now, this is fair because the beginning of the year usually people need a lot of money for additional capital or pay debts so they sell bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
eyebags1994

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

Yes I will wait for the bitcoin price to grow up.. Of course anyone will do the same who wants low price. None right? All of us will surely wait for the right time for the bitcoin price to grow up.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

What happens with bitcoin prices at this time of course makes me confused, everything is out of prediction because last December the price was almost $ 20k but now the price is under $ 10k, I will sell all the bitcoin I have if the bitcoin price is under $ 5000 and will buy when bitcoin prices above $ 15k.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Actually, I really believe that this year bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. This is possible, some experts predict that this mid-2018 bitcoin price following its massive increase in the exchange market.
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

This is the best thing we can do. While waiting, why not do something special about your crypto experience. I enjoy the bearish, I can buy more with my extra money. i do believe in this technology and it was very clear to me, that the bearish are temporary only until the end of the first quarter of this year.

I will wait till the bullish run!

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Jetpistul

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Usually the beginning of the year there is a decrease of bitcoin and I will wait until the bitcoin situation improves or rises as much as possible so we can sell. But it would be nice at this time we buy bitcoin so that later we can profit a lot.

kickcity ● Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain ● 1st (http://ico.kickcity.io)
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

This is the best way you can do with your bitcoin,Wait until the price goes up.There are some people who sell their bitcoin immidiately when they see the value of bitcoin is decreasing but for me holding your bitcoin patiently is more profitable.

Charlie0299

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Looking at the recent outcome of the U.S.-North Korean talks, BTC will rise if negotiations are broken.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
But waiting is still time consuming for us. It would be better to set a new form of investment and try to deal with altcoins trading that could help you to earn more and to somehow make your time more productive on the time of waiting. It is not bad to wait but it could be better for us to used our time for finding a creating a better opportunity for us to earn.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

With patience then we will benefit, I never worry about the state of bitcoin prices now, this is fair because the beginning of the year usually people need a lot of money for additional capital or pay debts so they sell bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin is one of the good way of earning and it can be helpful for all who wanted increase or improve our life more quickly in a super good way no one can say bitcoin gives loss for me that’s why it is in the great place in the centre of all crypto currencies so we can wait to increase our investment for our future .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Even today the price of bitcoin driving me crazy.. it is still not in the presence of last years price. i hope that the price will go rise up again before this year ends  because there are so many people are getting tired about bitcoin
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

the price is already going up and a little time I think it will be necessary to wait for it to return to what it was after the new year

Bitcoin will eventually go back to the price where it started to fall. But panic sellers don't see it because they're just blinded by spreading FUDs around. Those who hodl hard somehow can say that their patience paid off as bitcoin reached 11,000$ now.

Real cryptomarket whales are waiting for this panic to start buying Bitcoins for the lower prices. These wise guys are absolutely sure that BTC will be up soon.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

Despite of its constant changing value bitcoin still popular and gaing more investor.big possible that the bitcoint will go up again in proper time..just wait..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: