Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
Simpkurao

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Given that bitcoin users are growing from year to year and bitcoin is getting to know worldwide the potential to go up again it still exists, it's just a matter of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
If I think the price of Bitcoin will rise and high again end of 2018 this year. After the end of the year is over and entering early 2019 Bitcoin price will certainly drop dramatically as it is now. Because usually, every year-end Bitcoin prices will increase higher than the beginning of the year. But so far we can only wait for Bitcoin prices to increase again. We must all be patient and have to endure the Bitcoin that we have. Do not panic then sell it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

At present, the best thing to do is to wait for the price of bitcoin to go up. There is no point in selling now.
BronxCats

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

Looking at the bitcoin price chart, I do not agree with your observation. It's true that shortly before the chinese new year (2018), Bitcoin was enjoying a super-high price (arguable, considering the crazy high transaction fees, but that's another story); however one year prior, Bitcoin wasn't doing anything special around the chinese new year at all, in fact it wasn't until several months afterward that the price began to really climb, and this was probably due to factors that had nothing at all to do with the chinese new year. In other words, you may as well pick an arbitrary date that you saw the price rise in one year, and see if it repeats the next.. in the meantime, consider that the opposite of your prediction could also materialise, and don't bet all your eggs on a potential price rise that may never happen.. as always, you take your own risks and this is just supposition, but I feel that the evidence does not support your theory in this case.

Yes, I never understood this, "The price rose at this time last year, so the same will happen again." Especially when known specific events affected the prices. Like in 2014 it was the Mt. Gox thing, people see that the price went down at that time and so they say, "No need to worry."
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

I do more believe on bitcoin itself than any speculations out there,  it is usual to have ups and downs on markets it will bounce back soon i know, for nobody can tell how far bitcoin really go.. So i keep holding till pump again.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.

I believe bitcoin will rise again, the negeative news has effected  the bitcoin demand. I think it is not for long.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

falls do not last forever, so we just have to wait for the price increase and gain patience
You're right. Falls won't last forever. I'm already off from trading and wait and see how things turned out. I use this moment to send my bitcoin as the transfer fees are cheap due to the decline.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

We don't know when is the increase of bitcoin but i believe that it will go back to its high price. History can never repeat itself and I think bitcoin will go back to its high price anytime and the only problem here is that because of those big holders who are selling their bitcoin but at the end of it bitcoin will rise again.
I was thinking about its volatility is influencing by which factors; I means to say that what factors affect Bitcoin price? Actually the negative news is the main factor that affects Bitcoin price and its popularity and value for some time. Some governments also affect Bitcoin popularity.

But we are observing Bitcoin is still very popular and high in price as compared to other currencies regardless of these abortive attempts from Governments side and negative news. So, be positive and wait for the price to jump in order to get huge profit to meet your other needs and plans of future.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

Yes, this is the best thing to do for this dump. It's already 3 month's since the time it reach 19k $ mark. Let's just be positive and wait for it to climb up that road again.
According to a technology boss, Bitcoin price is likely to jump as high as $100,000 and beyond as the cryptocurrency market expands. It is important to keep Bitcoin away from other currencies as all of them have different model and you just cannot predict about the price of one in terms of the other. We should not just look at it in this point of time but also historically as what has had happened to its price since the beginning.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Chinese New year is over but still bitcoin is at low price. The demand in the crypto market of bitcoin is not that high and there are many supply. Volatility of bitcoin price is natural. For sure, in the next few months the price will rise again. It will never fall forever.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

it is very hard to wait for the price of bitcoin now but in my opinion,i better wait for the bitcoin price ever.I know that this year until the middle of the month it will be very good price and we have cross our finger for that.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

Anything can happen, this is the world of cryptocurrency.
We all know for sure that the bitcoin value is currently sharply declining, and almost all altcoins are also experiencing it, and of course we can only hope that market conditions will recover quickly even though we can never predict exactly the time.
We just have to be patient, keep hold of our cryptocurrency assets and wait while bitcoin value will rise again.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

I don't know how people feeling nowadays and thanks god i didn't invest my money in bitcoin few months ago. I stick with altcoins and still feeling bad...

majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

falls do not last forever, so we just have to wait for the price increase and gain patience
I agree. But I think that it will be a long time for bitcoin to recover from its own crash. Many people do not like bitcoin and the cryptocurrency anymore because they only lose their money in this field. What a shame! However, it is a great chance for us to buy more cheap coin in order to hold Wink
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

many predict that the price of Bitcoin will rise steadily after the Chinese New Year, and the price of last year should not be a benchmark,
who can read the minds of large capital investors or what we often call "whale",
I'm not so sure if a big holiday is very influential on Bitcoin.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

Bitcoin will start rising someday but nowadays crypto is on pause. Everything you need to know that bitcoin always recovering from pit and this time it gonna happen again.
We all know that bitcoin can not stay low for long time. A sudden change will appear in the price we have to wait for it. Because of the wrong news bitcoin lose its position but with the passage of time it will go on the top again and will be the profit every where .so we should have to wait for it when it goes up then we can make profit.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

I do not know of course what Bitcoin reversal is tied to))) but in the future I think I can not avoid growth even this year. Many analysts predict the course even more than 30,000.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

It is very true if we have to wait for bitcoin prices to rise because we will be very loss to sell now because the price is down but if you buy it a few years ago you will not lose the price akrean a few years is very cheap from the current price, so you can sell but if you are just investing early this year, you will lose big
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

bitcoin is staying in a big down for too long time and for me on days we will see some pumps which will be only start of its way to the moon, that is the most positive view that i could have.
PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

Bitcoin already did the same situation many times , made new high goes correction to 100-200days after get price back and rising to new highs
remember that plan and do not forget how to acting later !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: