Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Aside from waiting and holding for some changes, at least try to invest or buy bitcoin at lower price so that your waiting is worthy. You have invested much money, you will receive a higher income. Or aside from it since bitcoin value cannot be controlled nor manipulate I think you need to wait for the bitcoin prices to go up.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

now it's time to hold the bitcoin and buy as much as possible and wait for the bitcoin price to go up. remains convinced by the falling of bitcoin prices because with this will be a lot of requests to be stored or held for sale when the bitcoin price is high. today many new investors keep coming because bitcoin is still popular.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

I'm happy because today the price looks up, I got panicked and sold a little btc because the price keeps dropping and it's under $ 10,000, and now we'll keep seeing the price going up so be patient to wait for the price of at least $ 20,000 is the thing we have to do in order to get plenty profit.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Until now i still be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again, because i believe the bitcoin value will recover and most likely the price will be the same as last year, although today is not a good day and very difficult for bitcoin to rise quickly.
I think by 2017 it has been a glorious year for bitcoin, so what's wrong if many people expect this 2018 to be the year that will bring bitcoin to the highest throne in the crypto world.

shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Not true at all, only people that has buy Bitcoin wait that's time but for who not have Bitcoin will wait for Bitcoin price down. Like me now, I hope the price back to $5000 because I need to buy back.

If you have already bitcoins in your wallet all you have to do is wait for the right time for prices to go up ,if the value is low its the time to buy bitcoins and wait for the time when prices of bitcoins to go up then yuo can sell your bitcoins.

Yeah waiting at this time for higher prices will pay you more than your expectation in future and selling at these lower values will never bring huge profit outcome to you so wait till the right hour bell rings,
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

The price will not stay down for ever or long. It will rise again, as we get more people involve and for them to invest. Countries too have to accept it as a new form of currency , this will increase the price automatically and people wont be scared of investing. To be positive and patient about it is the only thing we can do for now.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

I'm happy because today the price looks up, I got panicked and sold a little btc because the price keeps dropping and it's under $ 10,000, and now we'll keep seeing the price going up so be patient to wait for the price of at least $ 20,000 is the thing we have to do in order to get plenty profit.

Well, each of us have different thoughts run on our mind in times of downfall which in the end we decide to sell our shares. On the other side we try to be strong enough as we believe that it will back to stabilize value if not today for sure in the future even if we have no idea when its gonna be happen as long as we can wait for a long period of time.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

So if you are a fortune teller why do not you buy a lottery ticket and leave the rest of the forum alone ? also... you make an affirmation and then you "ask" what others think ?

Are you looking for a confirmation bias or just making bitcoin propaganda to pump your coins ?

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Legone

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Holders must have patience to wait when the market price will go to up. Just like dollar, euro, and yen that sometimes their value will  not stable there is a possibility it will going down from the higher value.  It's better not to panic because the status of bitcoin is always getting on recovery.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

It was already the end of the Chinese Lunar New Year and it seems like the price of Bitcoin is still playing into a great dump than pump but it is a good news that from $6,000 it turns out to be rising into $10,000 and up already which is literally a good sign that there is a positive change happening with the price in which we just need to wait a little bit more longer to witness and see that from a great loss, Bitcoin will slowly standing making rise of its price once again benefiting those people who keep on holding into their Bitcoin.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

It should be don't just silence and waiting you should buy it. Silence and waiting will not bring any change to the rate of bitcoin price growth, while by buying at least able to carry bitcoin move up to a higher level than before (lowest level).
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:04:54 AM

if bitcoin goes down expect it that it will raise again. bitcoin will down many times but still alive today. if you bought your bitcoin in 15$ or higher you dont have choice but to wait for the bitcoin price to go up again

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

It will not stay in a low value,we just have to wait for the time that it will rise again.theres nothing wrong when you wait for that time once the price go up again all of us will benefit and all our effort  will worth it.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

It will not stay in a low value,we just have to wait for the time that it will rise again.theres nothing wrong when you wait for that time once the price go up again all of us will benefit and all our effort  will worth it.
Definitely, it will not stay at low value because btc will always soaring high. Even though it crashes for the previous months it will always recover due to many are believing about this crypto. We can see the improvement of its value that is slowly increasing and this is why btc will never failed us to give better profit when we invest it in longer term.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
You have your point maybe that is the reason but it is a big possibility that the bitcoin will go up again.Volatile movement was normal specially to this kind of crypto world but we should wait because anytime the bitcoin will rise again.The stability of bitcoin will remains how successfully created to help people specially for people that believing in bitcoin including myself.Soo I believe that bitcoin will continue grow and always amazed us for it's value prices.

Just like our life, we can experience ups and downs.In bitcoin, it is normal that the price is unstable. Time comes it will rise and stable to its value.It is worth to wait why? because time comes your money will also goes high.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Since we all are not oblivious of the fact that one of the very features of bitcoin is its volatility, we know even if there is a downfall in the price emof bitcoin, it will surely rise  again even surpassing the previous peak. So all we need to do is to be patient and wait for the price to come back up.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

I dont think so and also I dont know. No one knows what will happen in the future but as an assurance, bitcoin's price will increase and rise up again. We just need to be patient enough and wait for the bitcoin go back to its track.

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Yes I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. Some people think that it is the end for bitcoin because of its current price,but I personally think that it is only because of its unique characteristic  which is volatile. Despite of its constant changing value,bitcoin is still popular and many new investors keep on coming.
There is a lot of FUD when it comes to sudden changes of bitcoin price but for me I think it is much better to think about its future and how this changes would help the system of bitcoin in terms of transactions. Everything happens for a reason. There are still further improvement and changes bitcoin need to achieve so it could be a better investment for the future and to have a better trading platform.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

if bitcoin goes down expect it that it will raise again. bitcoin will down many times but still alive today. if you bought your bitcoin in 15$ or higher you dont have choice but to wait for the bitcoin price to go up again
Yeah, I think it's not going to stay this low for long as the currency is too volatile, but the thing is, you have to be patient and hold your bitcoins. Since only then you can make a huge amount of profit in the future out of it. People often sell their coins after seeking the dip in the price and face a big loss. But for a higher profit, you always have to wait for a good time...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations but still has a lot of interest from the community to Bitcoin, so in my country, many people have given up investing in Bitcoin because the government has banned Bitcoin from doing so. If the government discovers that people involved in illegal Bitcoin investment will be arrested and fined as prescribed by law

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: