Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

We just don't know what will happen this year if history of bitcoin will repeat itself. It will really be a Kung Hei Fat Choi celebration if bitcoin will rise again after that. While it is not still happening, hodling is at least the best i can do.

robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

The best piece of strategies is actually not learning from the best tips but its a characteristics called patience. If you do have this you have the possible positive outcome of what you were dealing with. Yet most successful people in the market dont stay with strategy yet with attitude and character they developed and invented while they’re performing their dreams.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Probably yes, since there will be more demand on  the coming months and it would start to rise back. Nonetheless it would take guts for someone to hold their bitcoins and don't panic seeing the price in red these days.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
villain24

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

In my opinion, chances are bitcoin will go up. Chinese people contribute a large portion to bitcoin because there are lots of Chinese miners and their popular pools.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

We cant really predict if bitcoin's price will increase this new lunar year. We experienced price downfall this past few days and it even decreased below 9k USD and its a massive downfall compared with its 14k usd price last december. I think it will increase just a little maybe 10k to 10,500 USD by chinese new year. Lets just wait and see what happens.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Yeah.I think so.Bitcoin price will go up again.But,nothing can be said until it happens.Anything can happen.But I still believe that bitcoin won't stay in a dip anymore and soon it will recover it's current price and continue it's growth.I am holding some bitcoins and waiting for the rise of the price of bitcoin.I keep patience in me and wait for the time.

I think the falling price is just a correction. It was needed to cope up with the market.But it was a great fall or crash to be said.Because the price has fallen from $20000 to $9000"!!!!!!it's quite unexpected and disappointing...indeed...There is aa big difference.But I think bitcoin will stand up again and soon it's gonna happen...

t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

Yes wait for bitcoin price to go up again, for the last few days was a bad moment for bitcoin because the value got low. But wait for the next thing will be happen to bitcoin. Just be patient and learn how to wait, because not just in a snap of our finger we will get what we want, we should exert effort to achieve what we want.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Probably yes, since there will be more demand on  the coming months and it would start to rise back. Nonetheless it would take guts for someone to hold their bitcoins and don't panic seeing the price in red these days.
Yeah, it is easy to say that just be calm and wait for the next month because we believe that btc will rise again. But imagine if you got 100 btc  what will you do if this will happen to you? Do you think you can handle the pressure? This is just my thoughts for those who have many btc.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

There are still many people that are panicking even though the price of the bitcoin is now going up. They say that the bitcoin will die soon and I know that they are literally wrong. Bitcoin will not die and I know that it will become more stronger in this following years.

mai_mirai

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

Yes I hope so, in the last year also like that after chinese new year celebration bitcoin price will rise up. So let's just wait and see bitcoin price will increase again. Bitcoin still need the right time to recover for the previous price because I think bitcoin really crash too much this time but don't worry bitcoin price will to increase soon.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

This can be happen but no one will know if it's really happen ,well let's just see for now we don't need to panic because bitcoin will increase we just need to wait when it increase again.
Yeah it is good to wait till price of bitcoin will grow and increase fast. Price of bitcoin will increase with time and some of experts are saying coming year will be bitcoin year as 2018. It is waiting more and more so future of bitcoin will be bright. It is not only the future of bitcoin but the future of all crypto currency increasing demands of bitcoin is making it rise so no need to worry for small dump in price.
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

Yes, All those who have already some bitcoins and are doing trading then they need to hold their bitcoin for right time because price now a days are low as compare to past price so when price gain rising graph and hit 15k$+then this will be profitable for them.
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

During this kind of panic, coins do not sell. Like I always said. HODL to death

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

It is advisable to wait to sell your bitcoin while price is down now, thou  it all depends on the circumstances surround you, if you need cash urgently, why not sell it to met your financial obligation, but if you are not in any financial pressure, keep holding and invest more till the price of bitcoin appreciate.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Yes it is the best strategy of bitcoin holders to wait for the price to grow up until youre satisfied on what rate of bitcoin is then you can exchange it later .So I guess all Bitcoin users should be patient and wait for the high rate .You can be rich if that's happen .
Edrian

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Nobody knows when will bitcoin values going to increase, let's just wait and have patience, some people said that bitcoin is just starting and it will outmatch the value of 2017 when bitcoin reach its highest peak. I still believe that it will be going to happen even though that bitcoin now reach a very low value anyway for me it's a good time to put more BTC to gain good profit in the future, I will not sell my BTC invest because someday it will going to have a sky-high price again.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

The best to thing to do right now is to patiently wait for the price to increase. We cannot say when this will happen but we all just be hopeful that bitcoin will be back to its high price. Keep on holding what we have right now and wait for the best timing to come. Because we all know that it will always come and make everyone happy and profitable. We just have to be determine enough foe our future plans and goals.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

The price of bitcoin is down dumping hard and it makes a lot of people cry because of their losses but for me it is an opportunity to stock a lot of bitcoins and altcoins because the price of bitcoin at the end of the day will go up and that is my every time motivation when the price or market of bitcoin is falling down so i can motivate myself to just ignore the negativity.
Every dump price their is a pump price so we do not need to worry about it because we experienced earlier the unexpected growth to the price of bitcoin and now is the correction time and also we can know who will be the strong holders that helps the community to make the bitcoin price strong and after all this dump there are also an another pump that can be reached a new all time high.

Yes, we will be waiting for the pump, and it will happen certainly. However nobody can be sure if alts and BTC can reach their latest maximum. That is why most of investors and traders are nervous.
amwer

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Bitcoin is like a stock market. Because the BTC price also decreases like the stock market. So nobody can say that its fixed price. But in the last year there were many of these BTC prices increased well in the first year. Suddenly, BTC dropped below 10k this year. It is difficult to say whether it will increase. So I'm not sure what stage it will be.
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I think so. Bitcoin develops and there are lots of information, the poin of powerful people that BTC is a good investment for each of us. However now we have still more new project based on Bitcoin project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: