Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

There are lot of chances for this to happen.Last year also we had seen this,the price of bitcoin is raised double of old value after the Chinese new year.If you have a belief in bitcoin,just hold the bitcoin till the Chinese new year.So just wait for the price raise.

Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

I cannot wait so long)) We've spent some months waiting for the price to come up, but still it's too low. What if prices will decrease gradually and we all are at risk to lose everything? Who can predict the future of bitcoin?
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

It always depends on the situation of the world and not only in China. What if China doesn't comeback because of all this FUD's coming out in the news. But who knows?
BTCtrader9

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

A wise man said,

Fear when everyone is greedy, and be greedy when everyone is fearful.

It's the time to put your money on BTC while you can before it reaches its new ATH soon.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Have faith to bitcoin, the only thing that makes bitcoins price to go down is chinese investors cashing out thier money to prepare for the chinese new year,after that lets go back to business.
Haha. Even religious is valid for bitcoin? Everything is saturated by bitcoin.
But yes bitcoin will totally recover after this red stage. When it will recover all altcoin will also recover and the new topic will be created in all the forum section of btt. Some are regrets, and this regret only come from those who are easily get affected by the panic stage and those who keep on believing and holding will certainly reap the the reward, this will surely a very fulfilling moment  
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

We really can't know for sure what will happen and we can't just blame it on the lunar year too. These whales are playing the market and this is the reason why everything is going down. But if you have a strong will and faith; and will hold on to bitcoin and wait for it to increase its price then go right ahead and HODL.

Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

We really can't know for sure what will happen and we can't just blame it on the lunar year too. These whales are playing the market and this is the reason why everything is going down. But if you have a strong will and faith; and will hold on to bitcoin and wait for it to increase its price then go right ahead and HODL.
We cannot really tell for sure what happen to the bitcoin price after chinese new year. Would it be go higher or dropping so hard. I got panic when I see the prices of bitcoin really dump so hard and my portfolio was negative because of this big correction. I am hoping also price will reincrease soon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

I don’t think that the price will pump sooner after Chinese New Year. The recent price drop is too sharp, I guess it’s not gonna rise that fast. Maybe it will take few more months before it will fully recover. But bitcoin is very volatile, nobody can really tell when will the price rise again. We just have to be patient and believe.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

I don’t think that the price will pump sooner after Chinese New Year. The recent price drop is too sharp, I guess it’s not gonna rise that fast. Maybe it will take few more months before it will fully recover. But bitcoin is very volatile, nobody can really tell when will the price rise again. We just have to be patient and believe.
I agree with you the current price of bitcoin today has really dump that we didnt expect it. I think it will not increase right away after chinese new year. But, since market is swing fast we didnt know yet what will happen so just have to believes and hopes in bitcoin.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Many still survive in the current bitcoin position because of the big belief that bitcoin prices will rise again. I just add more capital to bitcoin. i think this is a rare opportunity when bitcoin prices are at very low levels. which probably will not happen again in the future

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

yes it could happen again like that, but it takes a few weeks to go up again and if you know this is a good chance moment to buy as much bitcoin as possible because the current price is still cheap.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Anything is actually possible, bitcoin may rise same after chinese new year as last year but there is also a little possibility that it wouldn't. Bitcoin value dropped for like 50% from its highest value last year but i am quite confident that it would pump soon but may not be as early as after chinese new year.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

I am quite sure that it will increase this coming month it could happen again like last year it plays its price like a crazy one maybe it just fall down right now because of some banning in other country are going on but it will rise again just keep in trust to bitcoin never to lose hope like what I'm doing right just keep holding your bitcoin it will overcome it's problem this scenarios coming to our great currency.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Yes I will patiently wait for the price increase of bitcoin. So that bitcoin will give me all my dreams. Because if you have no patience you will sell very early your coins in a low low price. In this online job, l saw that you need is patience. You will not experienced the best way of earning of bitcoin. Because trading and holding is the best way to earn bitcoin.Patience makes us a good outcome.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

The moat important here was patient as we can observe right now the value of bitcoin was falling down just same happening like last year after rising then falling down again but font worry about this happening because after a few months bitcoin value was surely rising again so patient and hold your bitcoin for the future income.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Anything is actually possible, bitcoin may rise same after chinese new year as last year but there is also a little possibility that it wouldn't. Bitcoin value dropped for like 50% from its highest value last year but i am quite confident that it would pump soon but may not be as early as after chinese new year.
Until now I can’t figure out why will Chinese New Year affect the price of bitcoin but anything could happen maybe it will be the great step again to get back to it’s all time high or maybe not. I believe it will not stay in its current price and these upcoming weeks will be huge for holders not only for bitcoin but also for the whole crypto. Keep in mind that there are lots of users that keep supporting bitcoin even its dump. They find a way to buy more bitcoin and hold it for long time.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

The bitcoin will for sure rise as last year it was noticed that there was a fall in the price of bitcoin but again after some months it again gear up.The same will happen this time also after the price fall it will sure gear up and will get to some grater height.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

The price of bitcoin is down dumping hard and it makes a lot of people cry because of their losses but for me it is an opportunity to stock a lot of bitcoins and altcoins because the price of bitcoin at the end of the day will go up and that is my every time motivation when the price or market of bitcoin is falling down so i can motivate myself to just ignore the negativity.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

I just hope that the price would go back up high again,
I think before this year it would hit another all time high and make another record of its highest price.
So right now I am only holding my coin and waiting patiently for the price to climb up again.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

The price of bitcoin is down dumping hard and it makes a lot of people cry because of their losses but for me it is an opportunity to stock a lot of bitcoins and altcoins because the price of bitcoin at the end of the day will go up and that is my every time motivation when the price or market of bitcoin is falling down so i can motivate myself to just ignore the negativity.
Every dump price their is a pump price so we do not need to worry about it because we experienced earlier the unexpected growth to the price of bitcoin and now is the correction time and also we can know who will be the strong holders that helps the community to make the bitcoin price strong and after all this dump there are also an another pump that can be reached a new all time high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: