Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:09:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad eating habits  (Read 1954 times)
brardona

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

Thank you for informations. I think I need get some rule in this task.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

I like too much savory food which means a lot of spice and lot's of fat  Undecided
E_Libradilla@yahoo.com

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

This bad eating habits makes life shorter, although it's good to eat and delicious. But in a certain way it really cause to us badly.
valueadded

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

eating too much and very close to your sleep time, are two bad eating habits that you need to avoid.
CHINUYAGAV24

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Eating junk Foods and Fast Foods
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

People are skeptical about changing their diets. We are creatures of habit, buy the same foods from the same grocery store, prepare the same recipes over and over, and live within familiar routines.
Tackling bad eating and exercise habits requires a three-pronged approach:
1.Being aware of the bad habits you want to fix.
2. Figuring out why these habits exist.
3. Figuring out how you'll slowly change your bad eating and exercise habits into healthier new ones.

How to fix bad eating habits.
1.Making small changes in your diet and lifestyle
2.  Pay more attention to what you're eating and drinking
3. Focus on dealing with stress through exercise, relaxation and meditation

(https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/features/6-steps-to-changing-bad-eating-habits#3) visit for more info about fixing bad eating habits..
Well I think mainly accumulated fat because from junk food and instant food that if a person eat it everyday is unhealthy.

PRAVEENKUMAR J

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

Keeping Tempting Foods Around and Skipping Breakfast was the bad eating habits Cry Cry Cry
Kevin Witt

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

Every day gradually remove bad eating habits.
aff

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Moderation and not over eating is key. I eat what I want and eat when I want.  I'd say I'm about 50 percent full all day and only 80 percent full when I eat a big meal. I never eat until I can't eat no more and i never go on empty.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

Eating junk Foods and Fast Foods
Eating snack foods is a place where the risk of burned, poor quality food.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

I work out daily but i also eat shitty food. I wish I could change that
MrBojangles

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

eating healthy goes together with happiness i believe. when i eat a lot of junkfood i get depressed. so i try to avoid bad eating habits
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

If you stop eating grain you will become healthier in general over time.  Wheat, corn, and rice.  To your body they are not really any different from sugar.  They have some nutrition, but only whole wheat for instance will have a nutritional gain.  Corn is in just about everything in the form of corn syrup, it also has very little nutritional value.  Rice isn't quite so bad, but mainly only brown rice is worth eating.  Avoiding all grains is the best overall choice imo.
Sparklingangel

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

People should always watch what they eat. Eating more of fruits and vegetables is the best. Taking much water is also good to our body system.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

It's not good for health bad eat habit is not for long time goods
unicornmenace

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

I try to eat well. But hell - once or twice a week i need to eat pizza and drin cocacola. Otherwise i feel sick. I think im weak.
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Poor eating habits such as:
1. Leave breakfast
2. Not eating properly
3. Not eat enough
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

People are skeptical about changing their diets. We are creatures of habit, buy the same foods from the same grocery store, prepare the same recipes over and over, and live within familiar routines.
Tackling bad eating and exercise habits requires a three-pronged approach:
1.Being aware of the bad habits you want to fix.
2. Figuring out why these habits exist.
3. Figuring out how you'll slowly change your bad eating and exercise habits into healthier new ones.

How to fix bad eating habits.
1.Making small changes in your diet and lifestyle
2.  Pay more attention to what you're eating and drinking
3. Focus on dealing with stress through exercise, relaxation and meditation

(https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/features/6-steps-to-changing-bad-eating-habits#3) visit for more info about fixing bad eating habits..

Man, if there was ever a rabbit hole...

So many diets claiming to be the one it's almost not even worth looking into. Anyway, it's easier than ever to survive in the world today yet the food options are mostly crap at this stage in the game. Even when you move from 'unhealthy diet' to 'healthy diet' you realize there's another two (or so) levels that I would call 'actually healthy diet' and 'personalized healthy diet'.

Moving from unhealthy to healthy is a huge step that an increasing amount of people are taking. No trans fats, cheap sugars, etc...

Moving onto 'actually healthy diet'  means paying close attention to where you healthy food is coming from. Worrying about pesticides, GMOs, additives, fluoride, etc..

Then there's the top tier (I think...) where you're eating an 'actually healthy diet' that is determined by your body's necessities and intolerance. The problem is, the science isn't really "in" yet on nutrition as a whole, so it's tough to determine what to eat aside from paying attention to how different foods make you feel (although then you start getting into the 'science' of food combination) and possibly blood work.

Big change happened for me when I started A) becoming aware of what I was eating and if it was unhealthy, why would I willingly ingest it? and B)treating food as fuel and not a treat (even though it can be both pretty easily)
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

I believe one of the worst eating habits is midnight snacking. It adds a lot of weight even if they are just "snacks." So keep your hands off the fridge when it's nighttime!  Grin

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

I am not a fan of gluttony. So one important tip I have learned from my professor is to eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full. If you think you are hungry, ask yourself if you want an apple. If the answer is yes, then go eat. If not, then you are probably just bored.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: