Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

we can notice bitcoin's value is down. so, buying bitcoin now  is best  than mining. And i think trading give more profit because mining bitcoin is difficult and need a expensive machines and a lot of electricity and ...
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

I don't know how other people think but for me I'll choose buy Bitcoin instead of mining Bitcoin cause when you spend your money to buy Bitcoin, you no need to care about the electric bill, maintenance mining equipment,....., you just need to buy Bitcoin then hold until you feel you have earned enough Smiley). But it'll be a big problem if you buy Bitcoin at the highest price of any time maybe it'll make you feel panic and wanna cut the loss

chaukhchi

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

I think both are at risk, bitcoin also has risks, especially if bitcoin prices go down like now and if mines also cost a fortune to buy mining equipment, maintenance costs, electricity costs etc. but I think you should buy bitcoin, Dikarenkan bitcoin more and more demand and if bitcoin decreases in price you can still hold it until the price stabilizes.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think it depends at how fast you want to have your bitcoin and which amount you intrested to get if you want to make a profit exchanging your fiat currency to cryptocurrency it will be a lot more better then spend time on creating videocard mining equipment

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

The best is the two of course, one offers you a return, the offer allows you to speculate
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

To start mining, at least you need 5 to 10 better GPU to make it profitable. Stable internet connection and more patience. Return of investment for BTC mining was range from 9 months to 1 years.

If you have that qualities, you can go for mining. However, if you want a quick Bitcoin on your wallet, you can buy now while the price are low. Then wait until July and enjoy your profit.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

For today's event, it is better of buying bitcoin than of purchasing those mining machine. Actually mining bitcoin isn't be more profitable at this time for the reason that, there is a lot of people getting on mining that really make more competition on mining. Truly they are important in crypto and still be existed until all blocks will be mined.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Personaly, you better buy Bitcoin right now than mine it .. too much hardware & maintenance  
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

I have considered many times to mine bitcoin but when I compared with the profit that trading brings it is significantly better to trade btc instead of mining .

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

I was starled when I saw bitcoin's price now because my mindset this year 2018 is bitcoin is supposed to have a higher value. Truly that bitcoin is tough to predict that is why we must keep updated and be precise on our speculation. However, it is just only the beginning of 2018 and there's a lot things may occur.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

I assume that if you view mining as a long-term investment, then perhaps this can lead to an increase in the number of coins in the long run, but this is also much more risky. First of all, the miners can break down, and even if you take them somewhere, an accident happens. There is also no way to know how high or low the complexity level of bitcoin mining will reach such numbers, which can dramatically change. If you want an immediate win, I would definitely go with buying bitokoynov instead of their prey.
Buying bitcoins is much easier, cheaper and takes less time. You better buy and keep the BTC.

That is well said. Mining is kind of long term investment. If you don't worry about the expenses like electricity and wifi and also you have money to invest in some hardware that can mine bitcoin properly and efficiently then you are welcome to mining but generally most of my miner friends are just buying at the moment because of Chinese miners.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

I think they are both good because they have different advantages depends on the user Smiley I suggest you'll research about the advantages and disadvantages of the two then you'll find your desire part.

sd
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Buying eqquipment is expensive and you will end up having more costs eventually. I think It's better to mine when the price is stable and much better to buy when the price grows like mad.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

rightnow when bitcoin price is falling down, i think the best choice is to buy not mining, because mining is less profitable and cost so much electricy, but if you buy right now and hold your bitcoin, when the price is high again you can sell it, thats more profitable man.
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

in my opinion, there are times when it is appropriate to mine there is also to buy, it takes a decision where the more productive and produces without having to take a high risk, I think it is necessary to run both, we must choose which to take precedence where more importantly, as now there is a decline I think it is better to buy bitcoin.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Mining or buying, it depends on the ability of everyone. It will be more effective if you are able to do it. If not, then it will be in vain. Mining is suitable for long-term investments but requires special skills on mining tools, and it should be noted that operational and maintenance costs are few. Do not force if circumstances do not support.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Actually it is better to mine a bitcoin rather than buying it.  But it depends on your country, if the electricity bill in your country is low you can build your mining rig. But if the electricty bill is high in your country,  you might just get a loss profit.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

To start mining, at least you need 5 to 10 better GPU to make it profitable. Stable internet connection and more patience. Return of investment for BTC mining was range from 9 months to 1 years.

If you have that qualities, you can go for mining. However, if you want a quick Bitcoin on your wallet, you can buy now while the price are low. Then wait until July and enjoy your profit.
Don't forget the electricity must be cheap since it consumes more electricity, that's why mostly miners come from China. There are so many things that you have to provide before start mining so it's better to purchase instead of mine them.
I have considered many times to mine bitcoin but when I compared with the profit that trading brings it is significantly better to trade btc instead of mining .
Basically, trading bitcoin is not easy as we think we must have a clear strategy for afterward, one thing for sure that bitcoin is volatile so it's risky if you just came to the bitcoin and trading without any fundamental or technical.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Just buy bitcoin and use your bitcoin to trade altcoins and in that way you can easily make money and the amount that you are expecting to be mined in a day, you can earn that in trading in just a few hours which is very time saving and also money saving because you will not be paying higher electric bill every month by just trading which is why buying and trading bitcoin is better than mining.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

You said right. But another good can be, suppose you mine bitcoin and then HODL it. Then you can get more profit. so don't think only buy is good,  thinking cool and get enough

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: