Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
Merited by tsoyens01 (1)

It is good to mine but the only problem if your are to have a mining farm, it will take too much costs. Remember when establishing a mining farm, what you need it high specifications computer, high costs mining rigs, very fast internet and especially expect that you bills of electricity will drastically increase. One of my mentors said, that everyone can obtain this kid of dreaming having mining rigs but it will take so long to have a big mining farm. Start to one mining rig and your income then will be used again to put up another. Remember not to engage in credit or loans just to built up a mining farm without sufficient and appropriate knowledge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin now than mining because bitcoin's value is down now.

moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

forget about mining, because if you do that, you will be dealing with a giant mining tool, as well as mining requiring substantial capital. if you have expertise in trading, I suggest to take this way, because the profits are also great (if you are good at choosing). bitcoin prices are currently experiencing significant price reductions, if you want you can also take advantage of these moments to buy bitcoins and simply save them until the price goes up again.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Merited by miha74 (1), Dennys52 (1)

I think  mining bitcoin is  easier  rather than buying and holding until the price start increasing slowly in the future. But mining cost us a huge fee for equipments and taxes using electricity is rather expensive.
jetsTech

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

Buy it now!! Grin Grin  $8 862,64   
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

you should find an alternative city or country that is friendly with electric power. yes, cheap electricity is the best alternative to start bitcoin mining. in my country, is very unlikely for mining because the cost of electricity is so expensive. so I prefer to buy and hold bitcoin.

bobinder

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

I think bitcoin mining is profitable when it is on large scale that is not possible for everyone, so it is easy to buy bitcoin and hold it for good and long time profits.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Mining is not worth it because the cost of resourced used is much more than what you will earn. So earning or buying bitcoin is advisable.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Now that the price is low buying is definitely a viable option. if you do have high-end gpu's go ahead with mining through the RATE of return is quite poor compared to trading. Buyig is better for quick term profits.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Now that the price is low buying is definitely a viable option. if you do have high-end gpu's go ahead with mining through the RATE of return is quite poor compared to trading. Buyig is better for quick term profits.

I agree with you. now the market is starting to move and show an increase. maybe this is the time, i believe bitcoin will rise again. so this is the time to buy lots of bitcoin.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

It all depends on equipment for mining. In case you already have the hardware, then you can mine it and get profit. It will be not great, but you will avoid the loss. Buying BTC is always risky, but this is the way to earn a lot.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Buying Bitcoin is easy and more profitable than mining now a days unless you can build a million dollar mining rig.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Years ago mining was the way to go. Now the price for mining rigs has gone up and the difficulty to mine btc is harder so mining wont be cost effective. This time around the best way to invest is to buy btc directly. Btc price is stil low. And when all the bad news or fake news is done then btc price will shine brightly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Buy bitcoin and alt coins and do trading mining is costly affair i wont suggest mining
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

As the price is low than the price before few weeks, it is good to buy and fill the bags to get added bag of profit in the future. Possibly price will peak, as a beginning slowly price has begun to move forward little by little. Mining could give the sustained earning, unlike the price increase and decrease.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

For me it is both good but if you are on a budget just buy Bitcoin and sell it whenever their is a increase in price. But my advice is to do both, now I do mining and trading so you can earn Bitcoin faster it is quite expensive to build a mining rig and to hassle but its worth the price you can recover the money you spend in your mining set up. Just be good in your decision and don't regret what you chose this two is both good.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

The two approach are quite good bit to a greater extent, buying Bitcoins is better than mining. Mining requires a lot of expensive equipments and a steady power supply. Buying Bitcoin, you can buy any unit and keep it over time, you can also incorporate it with Altcoins for a more balanced portfolio.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

Well it depend on how much are you willing to invest in the bitcoin. If you are investing with a low capital then it is better to buy hashes and mine bitcoin or should I say satoshi but it would take a lots of time and effort just to collect 1 bitcoin. But if you would invest a large capital then it is better to invest it in the bitcoin. It is the right tw to invest in the bitcoin because bitcoins price is going down but eventually it will go up again like boom!  So you will earn a lot if you will invest now in the bitcoin.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
crypto-Kelly

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

Its better to mine or earn if u r thinking of small investment. I meant investing
Lower than 1 btc to do the trade.
So if u can earn by doing micro jobs ..or if yoh got bug set ups to mine then go for it.
Unless u r thinking of investing big chunk  in btc world.
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

If you can invest a lot of money, then go to mining since it will be needing a good set of computer system to mine large amount than the usual mining rate. In return, you will surely receive a lot of money through it even though you have alloted money in the electricity, equipments and others. But if you want it instant then go buy bitcoin and wait for a price hike where you can get profit, it is dangerous note that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: