Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Mining bitcoin might take time and will cost you money for the use of electricity and the requirements you need before you can mine and earn satoshi's. Buying bitcoin has also money involved but this will have a deduction because you need to pay for a small amount of transaction fee. When you mine, the satoshi will just come without money going out of your pocket.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Since I don't have a lot of money so that I always prefer to buy Bitcoin for trading or saving for earning money. Not only that Mining is not so easy for me because I have a little bit knowledge about this mining. that's why buying Bitcoin is more comfortable than mining.
It's true that mining is more profitable than buying Bitcoin if you want to earn money from this platform. But mining requires a lot of risk than buying Bitcoin. So i always choose a safe side regarding making money.

Even if you had knowledge about mining it wouldn't be advisable without a lot of money to start the business and depending where you live it wouldn't be advisable as well. In the earlier days mining was a homemade activity, a hobby for some people discovering the new technology, but since some years ago it has became a serious business only being worthful if done in a professional way, in large scale.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Doing mining is way to expensive to buy some equipment in mining than you buy bitcoin and trade it  there is a possibility you can  earn more profit.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

You just have to learn more and decide for yourself. here in our Country, there are a lot of Miners who have been successful and they still upgrading their Mining Rig. that means, with a proper knowledge about Mining, it can be profitable too. just read some articles and ask questions from Miners how they were able to pull it out.

GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I agree though , i think even me i will choose to just buy bitcoin than to mine not saying that its bad or just wasting your time , this two ways are profitable but the best i think is to buy bitcoin either you sell it at the highest or invest it. Through mining bitcoin well agreed to your statement that its truly a lot of expenses but its totally worth it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinbitrade1994

Activity: 176
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

I think it's better to trade in the currency market. It's much easier to buy bitcoin and sell it in time to make a profit. Also this method allows you to start to work out with a small capital.

(    MB8Coin    )         The new fuel for an existing Loyalty Rewards Network       
|   WHITEPAPER   |   WEBSITE   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |
●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●  ( ( (  B U Y   N O W  ) ) )  ●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Instead of choosing between the two, why dont you do the two simultaneously if you have the financial power? Its obvious that mining involves a lot of money because you need advanced equipment to do it, and it also consumes a lot of electricity as you rightly mentioned. But taking a critical look at it will inform you that, it wouldnt take a long time before you start covering your expenses and start making profit after that,if only you are committed to the work. So me for, mine and trade at the same time if you have the might.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

I think that it mostly depends on your experience and funds that you would like to invest. Mining is an interesting thing but it is power hungry and time consuming. It also requires a lot of money because you can't mine Bitcoin with your computer anymore. Special hardware called ASIC miners are needed, they are quite expensive because there is only one major manufacturer of such machines. Buying BTC is much safer and better when you have small amount of money. I would go for it even if you had enough to buy one or two ASIC miners.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

I think buying bitcoin is more effective, because, if you do mining, you need to spend huge amounts of money on mining equipment as well as the very expensive electricity bill you have to pay.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

if for me personally, I choose to buy bitcoin and hold it and then sell it when bitcoin goes up with the value I expect. but if I have the capital to mine, I also want to mine as well as buy it because mining requires large enough capital to buy mining tools and also the cost of electricity.
Akash1243

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

I think that buying bitcoins would be better than mining as you do have to invest money in buying mining equipments and in the end it won't be worth you time and money and I heard that it consumes alots of power.Buying and trading would be fast and more profitable than mining.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

if for me personally, I choose to buy bitcoin and hold it and then sell it when bitcoin goes up with the value I expect. but if I have the capital to mine, I also want to mine as well as buy it because mining requires large enough capital to buy mining tools and also the cost of electricity.
Along with good enough capital one must also have good knowledge and time to give for mining. It also require a lot of management, therefore it is now so easy to mine bitcoin, on other side bitcoin price is also increasing from time to time and now it is also becoming difficult for small investors to buy a good amount of bitcoin, But i think that if a person can manage to buy bitcoin, it will be really a good decision.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

i perfer buying bitcoin and holding bitcoin for long time rather than mining bitcoin mining bitcoin need lot of resources
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

You just have to learn more and decide for yourself. here in our Country, there are a lot of Miners who have been successful and they still upgrading their Mining Rig. that means, with a proper knowledge about Mining, it can be profitable too. just read some articles and ask questions from Miners how they were able to pull it out.
He could mine Bitcoin and purchase Bitcoin.
If he does a study on that then he would answer his own question.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Mining on a small scale is not profitable and with the increase of bitcoins mining difficult its better left to commericial miners, and as far as I know to be a miner you need to invest a lot of money to acquire good mining equipment to match up with the difficulty which is costy to run, so I think its better to buy your bitcoin than mine them.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

If I have enough money to buy bitcoin, I would love to spend it in buying bitcoin mining equipment. I know for my self that for sure I will earn in daily basis. Just manage carefully your computer to ensure, or to avoid software malfunction and hardware defect.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

You can get money with mining but unless you know very well what you are doing the chances you turn a profit go lower so it is better to buy bitcoin directly and forget about it, if you just hold it the profits you can get are impressive if you are willing to hold for a long time but as always it is your choice I will buy bitcoin directly but if you prefer to mine that is fine as well because miners are very important too since they support the network and confirm our transactions.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Much better if you go directly on buying bitcoin's rather than of mining especially if you are still learning in this field. Mining needs more money to buy equipments, if that money used in buying bitcoin's you can have a lot of for sure especially when price is dump. And thinking also that there is a huge competition in mining and it is now getting hard to mine blocks at this time, so its not gonna be profitable today.
Butchick

Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Both methods are acualy a good way to earn bitcoin but for me, since i don't have the financial capacity to mine,
I think buying bitcoins is way better and fits my budget. Though it would be a better profit gainer if you mine but it will definitely cost you quite a huge amount.

wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Better you do buy bitcoin. It seems like the finance isn't supporting you to do that. Earning slowly from small amount of bitcoin. Be a good trader, learn the candle movement. If you're doing good, those small amount could become huge and big.  But if you're rich enough like Tony Stark, just do the both.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: