Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2803 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Both methods are acualy a good way to earn bitcoin but for me, since i don't have the financial capacity to mine,
I think buying bitcoins is way better and fits my budget. Though it would be a better profit gainer if you mine but it will definitely cost you quite a huge amount.
Exactly as for us new here and doesnt have huge amount of bitcoin it is better for us to buy bitcoin because it still gives us profit and i think whenever we have huge amount of money we can also start mining in our location. Mining was really good in earning bitcoin because it was effortless but need to spend high amount of money first to start it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

if you want to get bitcoin faster, yes you can trading.
true that bitcoin mining is cost expensive, but mining is more safer than trading.
trading is high risk. you won't know the price will go up or down.
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin to trade because we can get multiple profits. if we mine the time it takes to get very long bitcoins. for me than to mine better if we invest for the future.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

true that bitcoin mining is cost expensive, but mining is more safer than trading.
Yes i agree on that but everything in this crazy world has a risk, and I believe that if we don't take that risk nothing will change into our life, I believe that we need to take risk for as to get some experience in preparation for making a decision in the near future. We must try both trading and mining for good because even if we can't earn today, I believe that there's still tomorrow to work on and we can put basis on our past experience on the trading and mining feild.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

Both methods are acualy a good way to earn bitcoin but for me, since i don't have the financial capacity to mine,
I think buying bitcoins is way better and fits my budget. Though it would be a better profit gainer if you mine but it will definitely cost you quite a huge amount.
Exactly as for us new here and doesnt have huge amount of bitcoin it is better for us to buy bitcoin because it still gives us profit and i think whenever we have huge amount of money we can also start mining in our location. Mining was really good in earning bitcoin because it was effortless but need to spend high amount of money first to start it.
It is not really effortless you should know about electrical skills if you don't have any knowledge about electrical possible your miner can burn and it could result fire at your home, so even just basic electrical would be enough and if you enter to mining business you must monitor them from time to time because there are times that miners stop mining or wiring can be burned.

Buying bitcoin is more way effortless you just need a budget to buy bitcoin then trade or hold them for a long time to make a profit.

It's not really safe as you think it would depend on your skills if you follow the safety precaution. mining is no difference with trading because your mined coins could be decreased in value, but it generates bitcoin as your earnings. Trading is risky if you invest into other cryptocurrencies, but if you invest it in bitcoin it's not really risky. Since the price movement of bitcoin these days were slow. So mining will be the best choice..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:57 AM

Yes i agree on that but everything in this crazy world has a risk, and I believe that if we don't take that risk nothing will change into our life, I believe that we need to take risk for as to get some experience in preparation for making a decision in the near future. We must try both trading and mining for good because even if we can't earn today, I believe that there's still tomorrow to work on and we can put basis on our past experience on the trading and mining feild.

agree we should take the risk in order to improve and be more stronger. I also agree that doing them both is beneficial but it will cost you more expense and workforce. i think it doesnt really matter as long as you have the funds to put in and time to spend in ,  those both task will only be a piece of cake to you. anyways in my case i only do buying because buying is much easier than trading and the other reason why i dont mine is because i dont have the money to buy a mining rig.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

Absolutely yes, instead to build a high capacity hardware and software just making a shortcut method, you need to make your own fiat money to invest in BTC. instantly you made an investment that period of time. while you mine of Bitcoin like what you said that's expensive and made along time of you build that kind of equipment.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:56:31 AM

Absolutely yes, instead to build a high capacity hardware and software just making a shortcut method, you need to make your own fiat money to invest in BTC. instantly you made an investment that period of time. while you mine of Bitcoin like what you said that's expensive and made along time of you build that kind of equipment.

yes definitely agree with you if you have a big money to start with then you can do mining bitcoin because there are thing need to consider when you start mining bitcoin. first is the electricity consumption and the maintenance of the equipments

sd
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

laws for the taxation of profits from crypto-currencies have already been created, and in the future such regulatory standards will become ubiquitous, which may prove to be fatal.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

I think now is the right time to buy, because if we analyze the chart of bitcoin price movements makabisa ensured bitcoin prices will continue to rise from the current price, so you can get a decent profit if you buy now
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
Merited by macartem (2)

It is better to buy Bitcoins than equipment for mining. Because you need to buy really worthwhile equipment. A weak device will significantly reduce your chances of success. Secondly, electricity costs may exceed revenues from mining. Still there is a risk, which is that the complexity of mining is constantly changing, and the course of bitcoins is rather difficult to predict.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Is it better for mining or buying Bitcoin to buy a bitcoin than mining because if mining is coming in you is likely to break your computer and the man you will pay for electricity because of a long time when the computer is open while you buy a bitcoin will only wait that its price will get you a few months that you'll get more.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

In my opinion both, in buying bitcoins have risks and nambang also has a risk if you want passive profits, better mambang, and you do not need to buy mining equipment, you can join on sites or mining clubs that have big names. But you have to be careful not to get caught.
rillater

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Today it is difficult enough to mine with good profitability and to do it at home requires knowledge and a good amount of money to buy the equipment. It is better to hire a company and participate in their mining pool so you do not have to do all the work and you have the machines working for you 24 hours.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Its better to buy bitcoin rather than mining because right now there are alot of untrusted mining sites with alot of scammer so you must be careful with mining so if you want to earn big with safe and secure you must just buy bitcoin and save it in your bitcoin wallet and will just wait for its value to increase in order for you to earn big.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Exploiting bitcoin is also very important. Bitcoin helps you keep your money safe by using secret passwords that only the owner knows. You can use your money to buy some more bitcoins depending on your decision.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

yes definitely agree with you if you have a big money to start with then you can do mining bitcoin because there are thing need to consider when you start mining bitcoin. first is the electricity consumption and the maintenance of the equipments
I have the different decision to some extent as according to me If you have a lot of money even then it is not good to mine because as you said it will consume a lot of electricity and a lot of money to buy the good quality of mining equipment, today everyone want to use bitcoin and they want to buy the goods with bitcoin to that is the reason it will be better if you buy bitcoin at low price and save for the long time instead of mining for the short time without saving it, I am totally in favor  of buying bitcoin not to mine at all.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

mining bitcoin is still profitable these days. it is true that mining is cost a lot,
but in the future, you will have a stable income from it.
not mention that if the bitcoin price increased in the future.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

mining bitcoin is still profitable these days. it is true that mining is cost a lot,
but in the future, you will have a stable income from it.
not mention that if the bitcoin price increased in the future.

Yes mining is one of the best idea to make more profits than other ways to earn bitcoin because once you start mining it gives you a stable and standard income so if you had intrest in mining definitely you can do it .
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

The process of processing a Bitcoin transaction is called mining. Every 10 minutes, someone becomes the winner of a computational race and gets rewarded by such an incentive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: