Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:53:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

When I was just going to deal with cryptocurrency, I considered the option of extraction, but then it seemed to me too costly and complex, and so I chose for myself the usual investment and completely satisfied with it.
Better to buy bitcoin and deal it with investment because it can take advantage and get huge profit returns. Definitely, Investment considered as a option to have a more fulfillment.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

My Best opinion about Bitcoin mining or Buying.
For me mining is addition of Number to the previous number you have already which is Bitcoin or fraction of Bitcoin. But mining is not 100% guarantee because of where you invest your money in. But buying Bitcoin and keeping it in a safe wallet is the best without fear of losing.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

For now, the crypto market seems like falling. You can buy bitcoin when the price is down.
If you mining bitcoin now, you still earn, but not much i think. better go trading or investing.
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:33 AM

It is easier to buy Bitcoin than mine it. In Bitcoin mining, if you purchase the hardware yourself, You will have to pay for high electricity cost to run the hardware as well as cooling units. There will be regular maintenance cost. And If you purchase an cloud mining scheme, Chances are you would overestimate the number of Bitcoins you will earn through it. Bitcoin mining profitability is not a linear function. It depends on number of factors: Your contribution to total network hash rate, Current Difficulty, block reward and time, Your electricity and maintenance cost, Life period of the equipment or cloud mining scheme. Due to high complexity to mining for Bitcoin, I suggest small investors to buy Bitcoin directly instead of mining it.
paymentbox

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

buy if you can only do small scale mining
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:30:07 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall. It's for me, but it depends on you. choose wisely
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:53:14 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If you have money or starting capital. Much better if you buy Bitcoin at low price. But it is also a good choice when you mine bitcoin. As long as you have video cards to start Bitcoin mining. Just do you research.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

Much better if you go directly on buying bitcoin's rather than of mining especially if you are still learning in this field. Mining needs more money to buy equipments, if that money used in buying bitcoin's you can have a lot of for sure especially when price is dump. And thinking also that there is a huge competition in mining and it is now getting hard to mine blocks at this time, so its not gonna be profitable today.
Yeah you can make money with mining but that is probably one of the most difficult ways to try to make money in this industry, it can be done but it's not for beginners you need to be able to get the miners running, get cheap electricity and be able to keep those miners running since every single day that you do not do it you are losing money.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

As per beginners I suggest you guys invest on bitcoin first before thinking of mining bitcoins. As of now we can say mining is profitable but only if you have a good monijg tool, a stable internet, and a cheap electricity in your country. Otherwise it isn't optimal for you to invest on bitcoin mining. In addition, you could help bitcoin's value to increase if you bought bitcoins.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

As per beginners I suggest you guys invest on bitcoin first before thinking of mining bitcoins. As of now we can say mining is profitable but only if you have a good monijg tool, a stable internet, and a cheap electricity in your country. Otherwise it isn't optimal for you to invest on bitcoin mining. In addition, you could help bitcoin's value to increase if you bought bitcoins.
Yes, investing in Bitcoin is the way much more easy than just mining Bitcoins. Mining bitcoin costs you so much time to learn about how the hardware stuffs works and choosing which one is the best.
Choosing the coin to mine is another the problem to face with when you choose mining.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

For beginners out there that are thinking of investing on bitcoins I suggest you cross out mining and trading as your modes of earning. You still have to get to be accustomed with bitcoin and the basics of it. Mining is a profitable way of earning bitcoins but only if you have a quality equipment and a stable internet connection. Otherwise it is advisable for you to buy bitcoins first.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:47:46 AM

I also believe that buying bitcoin is much more profitable and easier. You just buy bitcoin and you have it stored and grows in power, but the extraction takes quite a long time.
Buying is the easiest, simple and practical way, but if you do not have a lot of big capital, you can try mining. there are lots of coins you can mine using your laptop and the income is promising dude. only the risk is on the damage in your laptop but you know all have risks right.
nene14

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

Nice question, based in my own experience much better to mine bitcoin than to buy..So, risky if we buy bitcoin because we didnt know if its dropping down already..In mining lots of effort should you do for best result,like what i did right now.And thanks to crypto mining is such a good task,helping me and my family in financial.
dhuyt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

Yes, I feel that I can buy it, especially when the price is relatively low now. Buying Bitcoin is the best time to get the most benefit.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

mine better, because we are not too dizzy to think about the price. when we buy at a purchase price say $ 1000, and it turns out in a few days the price dropped to $ 700, of course we will panic. but if we mine, we will always accept any sale price, because we not buy, we just mine and then sell it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

I believe bitcoin is a mine
.because it can give you a steady income everyday.and it will take almost a year before you have your rol. I would say buying is better if you have small capital to buy right now since bticoin is in dip then hold it on what objective you do want to sell it. it can give get profit
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

For bitcoin, whichever can provide the most benefit will be the best option for investors. Some might earn more from mining, others may see buying as more beneficial. The bottom line is both can bring the most profit to investors depending on how they manage their resources...
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

for me for mining if you have capital, low electricity charges expertise and your area sa much cooler then go for mining if nothing then just buy a bitcoin hold it sell it when the exchange go UP  Wink
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

For now, i think it's just better to buy and hold because mining bitcoin has gotten very hard due to the supply almost running out.. Over 80 percent has been mined now
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

For the short term, I recommend to buy bitcoin and hold it for several months to get profit. Mining requires considerable cost and sufficient skills to set mining rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: