Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

It depends on what your goals are and more important what is your starting capital for investments. For example you can buy some some equipment for mining with 2-3000$ but the profit will be very low so it is better to buy bitcoin with that money because the effort would be lesser and the profit would be the same or even higher. But if you have 10-20.000$ for investments, mining bitcoin would be more profitable from my opinion even though it will take more time to set up the equipment and take care of it everyday. Buying bitcoin is a lot easier because you can do that from home with your computer by paying with a credit card while for mining you have to invest some time to set up all your equipment,
alenahype

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

I think that it will be more expensive to procure than to buy because it will require high-output graphics cards that are very expensive now
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:54:55 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:36:32 AM by miyong

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

When you have lots of money and can do mining,  then do it for more income. You can earn more if you can avail those mining equipment.  I am also hoping to have some sets of mining equipment but doesnt  have more savings so i just keep on working with trading and signature campaign.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

That's kind of the factor I consider before investing in a miner because mining equipment is very expensive and you also have to consider the living conditions your currently situated on. Consider that electric bills in other countries are cheaper compared to other countries and temperatures of the environment can affect the miner too.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

mining requires a lot of time, cost, equipment and need a place of mining that must be appropriate for its use to mine. while buying bitcoin with enough cost without needing much time we already get bitcoin and can be done anytime and anywhere we are, so it is better if indeed we have a lot of money and can to do the mining will be better the money we use to buy bitcoin, we just waiting for the price movement and if it is getting enough profit we can sell it.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

I tried mining in the past using my High End Rig for gaming because i was a gamer before, it didn't went good because my gaming rig is not enough for Bitcoin mining i wasn't able to break even and my electricity bill is higher than my usual bill so i decided to stop and i just bought Bitcoin instead. Being a short time Bitcoin trader will give you enough income especially this time if you will take advantage of the abnormal price change of Bitcoin this past few weeks you'll really profit.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

In that case it depends upon the users .
User who want to buy bitcoin for sure they have a large amount of money so they can afford the price of bitcoin.
But most of them are miners who sacrifices their time to earn more profit from bitcoin.
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

That makes the value of bitcoin. They are calculated by consuming electricity, machinery damage, and time to dig. bitcoin is increasingly difficult to dig. That means the value of bitcoin is increasing
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

I bought them from July. And I made a lot of money from bitcoin. There are many ways to invest in this market. At the start of the bitcoin value only reached $ 2000, and now there is a decline but I think the bitcoin will still increase to $ 20000
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

for now it is better to mine, but if you have a lot of money to buy bitcoin also can and save up to the high price.
zhxb01

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

I think you can buy Bitcoin and also mine Bitcoin at the same time. If you have a big ambition, you must cost a lot to buy mining equipment, the amount of Bitcoin is becoming less and less. The price of Bitcoin is unstable, when the price going fall, you can buy it timely. So buying Bitcoin and mining Bitcoin both are good tools to get Bitcoin. Grin

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1634852
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

I'm better off mining if I have the right amount of money. A lot of people would consider trading, but I'd rather have my bitcoins immediately and I don't have to put much effort onto it. Just let the miner do its thing and voila, instant bitcoins. The thing is that it's just too expensive to start investing on a miner.

matt999

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Definitely buying, difficulty for mining in increasing and no longer profitable unless if you get free electricity. I tried both and ended up selling everything to buy bitcoin again.
Switchern

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

in my opinion, I better buy bitcoin.karna same with we save, and can for traiding bitcoin.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

All of these are better to mine and to buy bitcoin.The more you have invest the more chance of getting to be a millionaire.So,buying and mining are a good ideas for a better future.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

In 2014, I came into some money and looked at mining bitcoin. After crunching the numbers, I decided that it wasn’t profitable enough, because of the cost of electricity where I live.  Oh, how I regret that decision today.  Had I even considered the potential increase in bitcoin value, I would’ve certainly started mining back then.

Skip ahead to today, and now I don’t mine because the money I had is spent on other things and the returns are no longer what they were back then, anyway.

And yes, I may regret it again in another 5 years, if bitcoin again surges to new ATHs in the future.
Corcoran

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

Saving and buying bitcoins is the same thing. But if you are looking for quick action you should buy. And buying bitcoin like investment and trading is better than saving in the future
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

Do you have money, do you know, how to invest money? I can recommend this ICO! Join us!
  Before the beginning of the ICO there are 7 hours left, register and receive 10% of the bonus.
Do not miss one of the most promising projects of 2018 !!!

Do not forget to join our live presentation Todayat 1.30 pm CET on our Facebook page.
I'm going to present you the latest insights and news about PECUNIO and which direction our company will go in the upcoming years. Also prepare all your questions you may have. https://t.me/pecuniochat
https://pecun.io/
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

If you have the cash to buy mining rigs then i would go that route. Even better if you have more then buy bitcoin when price drops and hold at least 1 year. It is easier when you have cash to invest. If not then go to forums and do campaign sigs and save up on coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

For the short term, I recommend to buy bitcoin and hold it for several months to get profit. Mining requires considerable cost and sufficient skills to set mining rigs.
Therefore, someone could not tell that the one is greater than the other for the reason that both have their weaknesses and downsides. It all depends on the person who will make the decision. For someone who wants to gain profit fast, buying is much recommended. And for someone who wants to earn slow but passively, then he/she should consider mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: