Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 07:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2820 times)
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

If I prefer to mine bitcoin instead of buying because buying is more risky. Mining many bitcoins is free and easier but requires high specification hardware and takes a lot of time.

Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Is it better or not depends on what better do you think. When you wanna earn bitcoin and earn some dollar from it, then you should mine it by using the expensive mining equipment. When you decided to buy bitcoin, you should note that bitcoin cannot make you rich by buying them. Because bitcoin is a technology which use to replace cash.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

For the short term, I recommend to buy bitcoin and hold it for several months to get profit. Mining requires considerable cost and sufficient skills to set mining rigs.
Therefore, someone could not tell that the one is greater than the other for the reason that both have their weaknesses and downsides. It all depends on the person who will make the decision. For someone who wants to gain profit fast, buying is much recommended. And for someone who wants to earn slow but passively, then he/she should consider mining.
Decision making is quite harder nowadays, as bitcoin value jumped so high last year and drops continuously right now, so its depend on how people
assessment, those who are willing to take the  risk will choose buying and trading bitcoin while the value is cheap, then those who are willing to hold
and have a good funds to invest will go  with mining and will keep their coins for much longer time.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think looking at the current conditions and conditions of the difficulty level of the algorithm for mining should you play both because if you only focus on the mines only when the difficulty level of the algorithm is not solved then you will be hard to get income.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

I think when the price is low then one should buy some bitcoin to get profit but when the price is then one should mine it.
Bitcoin is an unstable crypto currency. It's goes through ups and downs. Sometimes it's value is to low and sometimes it's high. Not only Bitcoin but also the other crypto currency.
Now the price of Bitcoin is low. So if anyone buy Bitcoin at this low rate and then he will get profit by selling when the price will be high.

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

There is a high probability that the miners, who are not among the four largest pools that purchase equipment at wholesale prices (in their hands 67% of the total computing capacity of the network are concentrated), already lose money. The race of "weapons" among the participants led to the fact that since December 18, when the cost of bitcoin exceeded the mark of $ 19,000, the computing power has jumped by 40%. The Blockchain.info data show that since then the complexity of the block confirmation has increased by 51%.

The miners reconciled with an incredible increase in complexity (in two years, it flew 18 times), as a 21-fold increase in the cost of bitcoin over the same period offset costs and justified investments.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

To start mining, a lot of money has to be invested and it takes a lot of time to get the benefit.
But bitcoin buy can be expected better in less time.
So, I agree more about buying bitcoin than mining and think it's better.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Buying bitcoin is the best thing right now because the price of bitcoin is very low and stable.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

If you're still a beginner when we're talking about bitcoin investing, I suggest you buy cryptocurrency instead of mining them. Mining equipments are costly and are susceptible to damage. Not to mention the high electricity bills you should consider. Moreover, bitcoin buyers is what the industry needs especially right now where the price is really at the drop.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

Unless you have millions lying around don't even think about mining Bitcoin. Its better you just buy bitcoins. Mining bitcoin with small hash power will just be futile. Also why manage so much head ache of mining when you can just purchase it with your debit card
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Bitcoin is not only profitable on large scales because even just a small amount of bitcoin will grow if the markets volume is too high. Mining hardware is very profitable as long as you can cover up your electric bills so you can canvass first the area you are living if the electricity bills is very high before starting a mining place.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

B: yes. I think mining bitcoin is a great way to invest. But it's not for everyone, it needs a lot of money to buy equipment. And it takes a long time to get your costs back. And you need to look for cheap electricity to make more money.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

It is better to buy Bitcoins than equipment for mining. Because you need to buy really worthwhile equipment. A weak device will significantly reduce your chances of success. Secondly, electricity costs may exceed revenues from mining. Still there is a risk, which is that the complexity of mining is constantly changing, and the course of bitcoins is rather difficult to predict.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

Both sides are a better way to earn bitcoin, but if you only need to choose one, it will select mine. Mining bitcoin is the easiest way to gain bitcoin you just need internet and a miner, and after assembling it up it, it will mine bitcoin. But if you can do both sides, it's much better you will mine bitcoin and buy bitcoin.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

for me, it's better to mine bitcoin because of it easy to way earn BTC coin. but mining is too risky for everyone to buy equipment for mining. it's better to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin and value is stable can u also invest your BTC coins.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

Both are satisfying, by mine or buying of bitcoin, all depends own your gift of your financial strength to invest and how long it we preserved for a improved returns. Secondly, Base taking place the subject of the order of for current sustain price, i choose to make a get of bitcoin and amassing, in the to the fore it go auspices to normal price or remote, and the growth way round mining of bitcoin require equipment and steady electric supply to enable the project go successfully which required a financial strength, As a beginner, the best business to benefit is to obtain bitcoin and went for few couple period and resale lead and create your icy cash without bring out.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

The time has already passed for mining. I certainly will not be able to compete with big farms. 5 years ago I would have thought but now the best way is to trade in the market. You do not need to invest in expensive systems. And due to his knowledge of the market make money

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

That's what I think, if we talk about what is best for a specific person, then I believe that buying.
But it is important to take into account the nuances, before making a purchase it is important to understand overheated price or not?
Why I think that mining is worse?  
- because the complexity of production is constantly growing,
- the cost of equipment is too high,

if for the same amount buy equipment for production, then due to the increased complexity of production, you will never get so many bitcoins,
as from a simple purchase.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Better you do buy Btc. It appears like the back isn't supporting you. Earning gradually from little measure of Btc. Be a decent trader take in the candle development. In case you're doing great those little sum could end up enormous and huge. Be that as it may, in case you're sufficiently rich simply do the both.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Unless you have millions lying around don't even think about mining Bitcoin. Its better you just buy bitcoins. Mining bitcoin with small hash power will just be futile. Also why manage so much head ache of mining when you can just purchase it with your debit card
When it comes to mining there most important thing to think about is how much electricity costs in your country and when you have the cost, Make your calculations and determine that it's going to be profitable in the long run. But i will advocate for mining if electricity tariffs are low in your country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: