Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:32:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

Buying bitcoin is the best thing right now because the price of bitcoin is very low and stable.
Yes, you are right that buying bitcoin is a great thing because I think if you invest in other cryptocurrencies then I think business can be dangerous but if you invest in bitcoin, it's really a very safe way. If so, you should choose the best option like bitcoin.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

I think buy bitcoin is better then mine.Bitcoin is most powerful cryptocurrency.If any one want to invest his/her money i suggest to buy bitcoin now because it is the time to bye bitcoin.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin, rather than we mine because I think we need tools and the process of income also takes a long time, when compared to our more easily dibitcoin investment we get faster profits, because with us a good way we can trade. more easily you get
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Buying bitcoin is much more practical than building bitcoin mining that costs quite high and requires less electrical power. but when we choose to mine bitcoin then we get more profit than we directly buy bitcoin that in addition to profit we also can divert mining to another coin when bitcoin is entirely mined, different when we buy bitcoin because by buying it we can not get another coin other than bitcoin.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

mining and buying bitcoin-both are profitable,but, has a little different.if you buying bitcoin than you need to buy more more getting profit ,on the other hand, if you are doing mining than you will earn large amount by investing small amount in bitcoin.i advise is to do both in a same time for huge and quick profit.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

If you have proper and right equipment then mining is possible for you but don't install and force your phone and computer if they are not compatible with the application for mining it will just damage you internal, and don't expect to gain something from mining applications because 99.1% of them is fake and waste of time, so if you don't have equipment buying is the safest and right method.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

In my opinion, it is better to buy Bitcoin and trade it in a digital currency world and for the price to go up and then withdraw. You don't need to buy rigs to mine because that is very expensive most specially of you don't have budget for that. So, buying Bitcoin is better and then wait until you have reached the desired income.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

Yes, i agree with you, it is better to buy the bitcoin with the capital you are having in your hand rather than investing it into your bitcoin mining equipment. As you all know that bitcoin can be bought by just paying the small transaction fees which is far more better than Bitcoin mining where you need to buy highly costly GPU's and motherboards to carry the mining process and all these processes also consume high electricity and leaving the places Hot in their environment.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

I fully agree with you, it is much more profitable to buy bitcoin without bothering with expensive equipment.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

In my own opinion, it depends on your capital because investing on bitcoin and holding the coin for a very long time is really profitable while building a mining hardware will also make you earn coins passively so you can choose depends on what really suits you.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Always, when I am asked what to choose-mining or investing, I do not hesitate to talk about buying. This is much more profitable and less time-consuming, which is also very important.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

When I started my career in bitcoin, I was considering mining, but the price of hardware and electricity costs has forced me to abandon this idea. So I prefer to buy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

for now it is better to mine, but if you have a lot of money to buy bitcoin also can and save up to the high price.
You are saying two things here but it’s ok I would like to say according to me it is not good to mine because bitcoin mining needs proper equipment which is very costly and maybe you can’t afford it then after mining it will consume high amount of electricity and you will have to pay heavy bill every months, so better choice is to buy bitcoin only as it is more profitable than anything else, as prices are rising and it can give thousand dollars profit after holding for short time and the same way If you will hold for long time then profit will be huge.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

Buying is preferable than mining,to mine bitcoin you need to have all the equipment need to mine before mining,and this these mining equipment are very expensive.But if one can effort to buy theses equipment it is not a bad idea to also mine.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

I think that everyone should choose the direction of what and how to do it. Who cares how that works. Personally for me it is more profitable now to buy bitcoin, the price is small, and soon it will rise and I will win.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

in my opinion the use of electricity can of course affect the bitcoin scale. By saving power we can raise the bitcoin scale.
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Actually for this one choice back to you. Traders with the option of buying bitcoin or being an investor just by starting bitcoin mining.

Advantages and disadvantages remain in every choice you make, for example, if you become a trader. You need some more time to turn the way for your portfolio to increase, and vice versa gains when you get fantastic profits from your trading.

In terms of mining is quite relaxed I think, just buy the mining tool and set it then you've got bitcoin. but the drawback "I think" is that you have an uncertain profit potential and if limited funds may be a "loss" to you.

I am not an expert in trading or mining, maybe other forum members can help to provide a more appropriate explanation for you.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

mining bitcoin is still profitable these days. it is true that mining is cost a lot,
but in the future, you will have a stable income from it.
not mention that if the bitcoin price increased in the future.

Yes mining is one of the best idea to make more profits than other ways to earn bitcoin because once you start mining it gives you a stable and standard income so if you had intrest in mining definitely you can do it .

However, do not forget how many resources mining eats. First of all the miner, who is planning to get a good income, should buy good equipment, better the mini mining farm even, and this stuff is very expensive. then this equipment starts to use electricity.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

If the amount of money that allows you to buy equipment in order to extract bitcoin, then I would in your place have done so than buying bitcoin.
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

For me it is better to buy Bitcoins rather than mining it with mining you must deal with the expenses of electricity bill and buying a high performing GPU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: