Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

Mining is an expensive affair as it requires an capital to buy mining equipment so I will avoid it and have my main focus on earning bitcoins from different ways like from signature/bounty campaign and after having certain bitcoin balance in my wallet will go for trading altcoins and start growing my bitcoins faster and if I have excess cash and if I see downfall in the price then will start buying bitcoins only if its affordable for me.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

Its better and easier to buy than mine as it only takes proper market timing to get the best deals, buy when the market is red and people are making panic sales. then wait till the market recovers and sell if you wish, you will get more for the BTCs
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Mining or buying BTC depends on the your individual capacity, in states where the electricity cost is high, mining is not worth is as its very expensive, therefore buying will be better, if he power cost is cheap then you can try mining as it will get you good returns.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

mining is good for me, because we all know that if we build a mining rig, we just need to wait until ROI which is wait until 10-12 months, after that we get the full profit of our mining, thats mean that if we build it we can get more money after ROI, and if we stop mining we can get the money after we sell the hardware mining too

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

yes, you are absolutely right, unless you can buy huge sophisticated hardware, buying and earning  Bitcoin is the best option.
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

for me it's better if you have money to get out of your money just wait for the bitcoin to grow. For those who have a good reputation for mining, it's better to feel the feeling that you are suffering. Smiley
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

I agree with you. Mining requires you to have a big capital to start. So for me it is better if you just buy.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

In fact, you can do this and that because buying it is worth the money and it's worth the money to spend money on equipment and then it will already be profitable, so it's twofold.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Buying is easier, but mining is cost effective Smiley
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

in mining activities of course the most basic thing is we have to have enough capital to buy some mining equipment which will certainly cost quite expensive because in terms of mining it will be a useless activity if you do not do it on a large scale. and if you want to use another way that is by buying bitcoin for a trading activity or investment of course you should be able to ensure the right time to buy bitcoin because if you buy at a high price of course that is not the right time to do investment activities .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

You can try to invest in cloud mining. Do not spend money on expensive equipment for mining. It's just necessary to choose the right moment
for investing in cloud mining. If the normal term of the ROI for cloud mining is approximately 1 year, in case of investing at a drop in bitcoin prices,
you can return your funds for 2-3 months and then constantly receive passive income.

JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

To me it is actually better and easier to buy bitcoin instead of trying to mine it because of the time and stress involved in bitcoin mining. You're better off just putting your  money into investing and holding.
alexbitman

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

There is greater profit in buying and selling. Mining is very important, however it takes alot of time and resources. Most people don’t have the equipment and resources necessary for effective mining.

Even if you use third party mining services, the profits can be fairly small.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Better to buy bitcoin little by little if you have an extra money than mining as mining requires an expensive equipment and consumed more electricity that generates 24/7.
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

It’s much better to buy better to buy BTC then mine. If you have enough money to invest. Much better if you buy Bitcoin at low price. On the other hand it is also a good choice when you mine bitcoin. As long as you have cheap electricity supplies.
Leon2_18

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

Bitcoin mining is now quite difficult due to the increasing complexity and a huge number of mining farms. If you are not going to invest at least $100,000 in mining, you can not try. The risks are very high, and the return on investment of less than 100k is simply not justified.

As an option, you can mine alternative cryptocurrencies. The same Ethereum mainits easy and good growth in price.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

The rate at which bitcoin has been reducing in price recently, I think it is far better to invest in mining equipment, mined and you can be profitable than holding bitcoin with the same money.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

True enough, buying bitcoins with the maximum amount of money possible is better than mining. Mining is only profitable if you have favorable conditions such as cheap electricity and cool conditions that's enough to lengthen the life of your miners. Your best bet for 2018: buy instead of mine.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

we can choose between buying or mining bitcoin. if we have a lot of money and unlimited we can buy tools to mine and can produce coins without having to think about prices in the market. if we buy coins then we should be able to trade and smart to decide when to sell and buy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

it depends on each person want to buy or mine, But I personally better buy bitcoin how it works simple and not difficult. If you buy bitcoin, it's only a matter of time we just buy at the price when bitcoin is down and sell it while going up there we will get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: