Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Buying a bitcoin is much easier and faster than mining it. All you have to do in buying one bitcoin is to have an enough money for purchasing it, than mining one bitcoin that will takes time and takes a lot of effort and knowledge on doing this activity.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think mining is better than only buying bitcoin. Mining is a steady income of bitcoin especially if you have already paid your investment after a year or two and the continuing income from mining is already always a profit. And you don't already need to buy always because you had you steady mining income.

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

If you have enough money, its better to mine bitcoin but it needs a lot of capital to make a decent daily passive income. You can make a ROI within less than a year, after that daily money will come to your wallet. Purchasing a bitcoin is also a good move but im more prefer to bitcoin mining.
Delefxo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

It depends on the availability of funds, because to mine, it require a lot of money at the same time, it is very technical to buy at the reasonable price that will be profitable in the future, you have to buy when the price is low in other to make profit.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Well, you do have the point though. I am really impressed to your thoughts about those things. But for me the two options are both profitable though it might be that expensive in either minig or buying bitcoin but they would lie in the same thing we would get and that is the profit itself. Buying bitcoin is a great option but you would wait for till the value goes higher for you to have a better opportunity of having it as a profit. For mining it is also a great option too, but might be a year or a month before you should say you got a good profit from means it is for a long time, it would be better for you if you the perseverance to wait.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

it depends on the market value of bitcoin. for now it is better to buy because price of bitcoin is low but if bitcoin price up to 15-16k or more we can say mining is better.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

I don't think so. Buying a bitcoin transaction is risky, and we can't guarantee that we can get revenue from trading, which is not easy for us. And buying devices to dig up bitcoins we can get a steady stream of bitcoins each day, but only a small amount of revenue per day.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin rather than mine, but it depends on the person, too, if the mine is better just try it.
Buying the bitcoin will prove to be a good option for anyone here because if you are investing in bitcoin, then you will be able to do the trading just after you have the bitcoin in your wallet and the way market is giving the surprises, there are too much chances that you are going to get the profit very soon, and then you can diversify the investment by investing in some altcoins as well. This process will be done is lesser time then the mining, so buying and trading is recommended.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

I am also inclined to the fact that it is much more profitable and easier to buy bitcoin. Mining is too costly and the money and the time and effort.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

I am also inclined to the fact that it is much more profitable and easier to buy bitcoin. Mining is too costly and the money and the time and effort.
but i think both are very profitable and you can earn from this, buy bitcoin can give you huge profit in one time and mining can give you earning within monthly and you can pay electricity bill but my suggestion is that about electricity... you can make electricity from solar system so that's why your electricity will never lose, so mining is not costly its very beneficial, and that's why you will get monthly income and your investment will give you secure future.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Now at this time hold on bitcoin for few month. If you want to You can mine some alt coins for now. Bitcoin and alt coin are not same because bitcoin is price high then alt coin price are not high or low its depend on translation of market. Now i am TRX coin mining. Now mining alt coin is not profitable for us because bitcoin price is low. So i think now at this time bitcoin hold is better then mine alt coin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

both are better in my opinion because of the raging difficulty mining is not recommended on small time miners because you may spend more than you can mine but not in all cases because mining is really for longer term rather than investing or trading that can earn you money with the right choices of action than requires proper practice and knowledge.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

For the situation we have encountered today,  I may preferred of buying than of mining.  As we know how much cost we spend of buying mining equipments and besides,  mining is getting less profitable of today because of having a large competition in the mining fields were many individuals are having this investment.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

This actually depends on your financial resources if you have the means to mine bitcoins. Be reminded that in order to mine, you need to have a starting capital and a big amount of investment into equipments as those equipments are expensive. Personally, I prefer buying bitcoins as you just wait time until you mature the price of it unlike mining, there are a lot of competitors out there in the market. But if you have the means of buying the equipment then why not?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

Mining and buy bitcoin  are both good, it depends how you manage it. If you have capital to but expensive equipment for mining, then go for it. If you have a lot of experience on trading, then try it. It depends how you deal with it. As long as you you can gain a profit. Just remember that whatever you do or what you choose, just follow what's make you comfortable and be patience.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

It is better to buy Bitcoins than equipment for mining. Because you need to buy really worthwhile equipment. A weak device will significantly reduce your chances of success. Secondly, electricity costs may exceed revenues from mining. Still there is a risk, which is that the complexity of mining is constantly changing, and the course of bitcoins is rather difficult to predict.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

Home mining is not effective comparing with industrial mining. So it is better to be BTC investor if you do not have enough money to buy industrial mining farm

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

If you have money to buy tools in mining and have a good internet connection it is good for you to choose mining. But if you can buy a bitcoin it is better also to buy because you can use bitcoin in trading and investing. Therefore, you can earn from it.
aliwinchester

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

Mining Bitcoin need so much calculations and time but if you want to have Bitcoin immediately to invest or use for some purposes, it's better to buy them then mine them.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

I've tried mine bitcoin and I'm losing money, and I sold 3 units of S7 and 1 unit S9 late last year, but at that time bitcoin prices were more than $ 15k, so I'd rather buy bitcoin and keep for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: