Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
S4roZa

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

For me to mine and buy everything is good, because basically all is profitable and there is resiko.Contohnya kalo we mine must be wasteful of electricity and the result is a bit slow, but if we want to buy at the moment now the price again down and want to save it then we sell after the price again rise then we will get more profit as long as we know the situation up and down the bitcoin price.
Leam

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

yes i agree with you, it is indeed better to buy rather than mining. It is sure hit when you buy bitcoins itself and wait to double and triple your investment.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

Buying bitcoins is a wiser move because mining could break a bank considering the equipments you need to ensure profitability and this is a more crucial than buying because there are so many factors to consider and if a mistake is done surely you will lose some cash but when buying bitcoin it is easier and considering the price is still dropping having a lot of a cash to invest could buy more bitcoins and by doing low risk trade surely a profit is secured

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

bitcoin mining requires high computer specifications, large electric power and of course capital as well. that's what I know.
investment requires learning as well, yes research, analysis, information. everything I need to get to add my insights. to avoid loss
evitasi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I would prefer to buy bitcoin, compared to mining activities that require a lot of equipment, bitcoin only requires capital as much as we can to get bigger profit
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I think buy bitcoin is easier and simpler than mining, as we know that many people complain that mining is getting harder, if you have $ 10k and you can buy S9 from bitmain then I will use to buy and earn more than 1 btc if we use today's price.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

As far as I am concerned to mine bitcoins it takes a loooooot of time. Starting with an ordinary laptop even years. If you looking to have the bitcoin within a year or so, I would buy it.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Its better to mine if youre sure that you can generate profit from it.Considering the electricty,internet and maintenance cost of your mining rigs,nowadays the difficulty on mining bitcoins is so low that you cant even profit from it.So buying bitcoins and going to trading will really help you out

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I can say one thing it's not the time for selling and trading bitcoin.It's the time for mining bitcoin and buys more bitcoins at a very low price.This is best  the best decision for the current situation.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

With the huge expense in building up hardware and large amount of electricity cost, I would rather buy than mining.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Its better to mine if youre sure that you can generate profit from it.Considering the electricty,internet and maintenance cost of your mining rigs,nowadays the difficulty on mining bitcoins is so low that you cant even profit from it.So buying bitcoins and going to trading will really help you out

Mining is not profitable at the moment. it's better to buy than mine. cost of mining is too much than the result.
and need a lot of money to start. Good choice to buy than mine.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Ahmed28

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

if you have a good gpu that you can use for mining and low electricity bill then mine . but if u have enough money and u can afford to buy btc then buying it is way more easier
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

The bitcoin mining if possible that is good to arrange the required parameters mean time somebody got the financial security it is very easy to by from the market .How ever it is better to posses the bitcoin in hand  or wallet then only it can be redeemed whenever the bitcoin price is shooting up .Bitcoin mining is not an easy one mean time buying it is possible according to the financial stability.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I think it's not worth explaining that mining at home is not a cheap thing. If you answer briefly, it all depends on how much you are willing to invest both in the case of mining, and in the case of investment. or purchase.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

It is better to buy bitcoin it is more profitable
I agree with you though its risky because the price is still low and dropping. Mining is also a good thing but patience is needed for it will take time.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

For me, both can give you a big profit. But mining requires you to invest a large amount of money because of the expensive mining rig. But the benefits of that is you don’t need to spend more time to monitor it, just let the machine do their job, and you have a stable income per day. In trading make sure that you have more time and enough knowledge to make the trade better to have a good profit. In buying your plan is just to hold your bitcoin for a long time and sell it when the price is right for you.
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Yes, buying bitcoin is more easier than trying to mine one. Bitcoin mining requires very strong and expensive mining hardware (such as ASIC miners). As a beginner, it is advisable to buy bitcoin than try to mine one cause the mining takes a lot of time unless you are trying to invest in bitcoin mining for long-term.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Mining of bitcoins is very profitable but it needs very big capital in order to mine and earn more bitcoins. Investing is good also but we cannot make sure with our investments if this is successful or not its just like we gamble our won money but that is the nature of  business. So its up to the person what he like to choose.
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

if you have the necessary equipment in your possession you can mining by paying the electricity. Your risk or harm is minimal in this. On the other side, there is a possibility of a big drop in sales. This can be answered according to your situation.  Wink
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Well you have said it all that mining Bitcoin is more expensive as compared to trading Bitcoin in a way of buying when its value is low and sell when its value appreciate significantly or depends on the level of your profit that you set for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: