Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
khankamran

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

buy is better option for now. its already in huge dip buy it and make big profit
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

I have seen a comment on the internet that it is really costly to buy mining equipments and operating it also consumes a lot of electricity. The more coins are mined the more complex is the computation process such that miners lose to electricity bills. If this is the case I think it is better to just buy bitcoins rather than do mining.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Crypto currency The bitcoin works like a living cash, combining the functions of e-commerce. You do not need to pay commissions and fees to banks and other organizations.
venturivenerable

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

From the point of market view i can say mass production is always profitable so go for mining if you meet all the requirements.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Yeah that also what i think. If you have money to buy mining equipment, why not use it to invest?
You have a pay a much higher electricity, also you need a good equipment to mine faster and you must maintain your equipment regularly.
While in investing in bitcoin the only worry you have is its suddenly price drop.
But now while the bitcoin price is low, maybe its a good choice to invest.

klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

I prefer to buy bitcoin, because mining is expensive. You should have a mining equipment and pay for lelectricity bills, it takes much time. I participate in bounty campaigns and trading.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

You should buy bitcoin now, it is better to buy bitcoin than to mine. Bitcoin price is good now.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

we can choose between buying or mining bitcoin. if we have a lot of money and unlimited we can buy tools to mine and can produce coins without having to think about prices in the market. if we buy coins then we should be able to trade and smart to decide when to sell and buy.

Currently the best way to invest is to buy btc directly. Btc price is still low. And when all the bad news or false news is done then the btc price will rise again. Years ago mining was the way to go. Now the prices for mining rigs have increased and the difficulty of mining btc is more difficult so that mining will not be cost effective
PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

I rather buy bitcoin than mine. If mining, i think the cost will be higher, unless i want to mine in a large scales which might give me a bigger return. But with the current price of bitcoin, i think is better to buy bitcoin than mining.

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

At present, the price of BTC is very low. I do not recommend the mining of BTC, but the direct purchase of BTC should be more profitable.

jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

I prefer both. Well if i have the funds i would try them both. But i think that buying is more profitable. Why? because you dont need to have those equipments in order to have bitcoins. And also those equipments are very expensive and needs taken care of.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Buying bitcoin is better than mining, about a year ago I've tried mining by buying 2 units of S7 and 1 unit of S9 from Bitmain, I think that mining is very profitable because from calculation then I can get RoI about 5 months at a price of $ 10k, but what I experienced is different, more than 8 months RoI and I finally sold all the mining units.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

I never mine btc and suggest other people not to mine it, mining cost lots of time and effort and much of the profits is taken by the pool, buying with money is the most efficient way to get bitcoin and its easy to quit
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Crypto currency The bitcoin works like a living cash, combining the functions of e-commerce. You do not need to pay commissions and fees to banks and other organizations.
if you use bitcoin for simple transactions such as using bitcoin to buy goods and services,selling bitcoin to someone else would be taxed or a commission on a capital gain in a country.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

It is possible that someone else is profitable to mine, but it seems to me that the production of bitcoin is no longer so relevant and profitable. Too much equipment is needed and everything else. Perhaps I do not argue that if I only deal with production, the result will be good, but it seems to me that it will still take a very long time and effort.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

Both are better in their own ways if only you have a capital to invest to buy/hold some bitcoins or buy some equipment to mine some bitcoin. Nowadays, if you mine bitcoin it wouldn't be just as profitable like before since the difficulty get larger and cost to electricity for some ASIC miner is huge to accommodate. I think those profitable of bitcoin are those who has farms of their own or those who has low cost of electricity regions. Better if you have small capital to buy right now since bitcoin is in dip then hold it on what objective you do want to sell it.

Mine or buying is same need capital which we will use as the first capital.
If buying the money we can use to buy directly without buying instrument like mining. So all is the same, and all is depend on which one you prefer to do.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

I think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course, it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also, it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Yes, of course, I better buy Bitcoin and then do Trading than do Mining. Because for me Trading is easier than Mining. Mining is too complicated, Trading is easy and can get huge profit.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

for me would rather invest in bitcoin than we mine, because for us to mine takes a long time, if I invest in bitcoin easier to make profits in the short term, because we trade for us very easy to make money every day.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

I think for now, its the best time to buy than mining beacuse the price is decreasing. And the equipment for your mining rig is being increase.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

From my opinion,  both are good. These two are good if you have the money for capitalization.  In mining,  you need to have very large amount of money in buying the mining equipments and for maintenance,  while in buying bitcoin obviously,  you need money for you to be able to buy bitcoin. I think you will just consider your capabilities.  If you are a person with good intuition and understand the market very well,  buy bitcoin.  But if you are a type of person who has patience,  you can also pursuit mining especially we all know that mining now is a little bit harder than before in a way that it takes more time than the usual time it takes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: