Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

for me the best way is to join bounty campaign so that you cn earn money or tokens then trade or invest it in bitcoin then there you have it you can gain profit as long as you want

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

It is depends on the situation sir. If you want a passive and safe income, you should mining bitcoin.
but if you want to get more bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin and trading. but it is less safe because you can loss if the market falling.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

For me I rathered mine because in this, there is no risk to have bitcoin but there is alot of maintainance when it comes to mining. Buying bitcoin has abig risk but you can have a good profits if the bitcoin goes pump. Both of them needs capital to start. But it always depends on you what will you choose. For me, I will choose mining because of its passive income.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I'd say it's much better and convenient to just buy bitcoin directly and hold it for the time being. Saves you time, effort
and the headache of the cost. Buying Bitcoins seems more reliable and convenient, I tried mining, you get free satoshi
every now and then but the electricity consumption and equipment does bothers me. I try to weight things, am I getting
enough to pay the bills or the other way around. It's clearly not my thing, but I know a few who does mining and they
buy bitcoins when they get the chance. They seem to be happy about it, so it's another personal preference I surmise.
AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

In my opinion, it is better to invest in Bitcoin and this is a good profit and earnings.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Everybody can buy. A few can mine.
If you have the power and time to mine, then go in and enjoy this new experience. I don't recommend if you're an average guy without solar panels, electricity is expensive nowadays
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Mining is expensive, buying can be easier.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

For me it is better to buy bitcoin because it is more efficient than those to mining. You can buy bitcoin if the value goes down and sell it when the value goes up. In mining the equipment a very much expensive.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
ikiscream

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

you are right. we must have the capital of profit to buy expensive mining equipment to satisfy the mining results but need to remember mining tools need more money like electricity, internet, imagine you spend more money but mining results can not cover the cost of the mining equipment itself
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

As I know about bitcoin, its better to buy if you have your capital but its to risky if you dont know more about investment their are many scammers and failed campaign in investment. Then about the mining its cost lots of your time will lost buts its worth it because you will earn in that way.
Umm yeah both are the mining and buying bitcoin are the best ways of earning money in bitcoin, I prefer to use bitcoin buying and holding because it takes money only you will not have to do anything but just have patience to hold your bitcoin and your money to invest after that you will only have to wait for the market change, at mining mate profit is very high but it has some risk that you will have to face, buy some mining equipment and go for mining, it will earn huge profit for you, so buy mining equipment’s if you have high amount of money.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

All is dependent on your capital because mining is capital intensive though profitable but to me trading is more profitable as compare to mining if you understand what crypto currency trading is all about or entails.
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

If you have the financial power to buy equipment that can mine bitcoin, why do you have to waste time buying bitcoins again? We all know that at the beginning, it will seem you have run into a lost, but as time goes on, you will recover and start making profit again.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

It is depends on the situation sir. If you want a passive and safe income, you should mining bitcoin.
but if you want to get more bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin and trading. but it is less safe because you can loss if the market falling.
If you have a low cast of electricity, then the best option for you is to buy equipment for mining bitcoin and mine bitcoin, but if it is casty for you and you feel that you cannot mine bitcoin then the simplest way is to buy it and then use it for trading and for investment purposes.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:35 AM

In my opinion, when viewed in terms of profits, mining or buying bitcoins are equally profitable, it all depends on how you like and which way you think is faster and efficient to get bitcoin.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:54 AM

I also choose to trade compared with mining, a considerable cost I must spend if I will do the mining. different from the trading does not need large capital, you can get the benefits according to the capital you buy and sell
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

For me it is better to mine than to buy bitcoin because mining bitcoin is just earning and no money involve in your side you on't have to spend money while buying bitcoin is you have to release money first before you can have more bitcoin
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

It depends on what do you prefer that will suit's your way of earning cryptocurrency, mining is profitable depending on the electricity consumption in your place while buying bitcoin is also profitable if your good on trading in the market or you will hold and wait for very long time until the price will grow.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:28:42 AM

I would rather buy bitcoin than spending lots of money to mine it. Mining is very slow nowadays so better to catch the dips and accumulate using that money. Also mining other coins is more profitable than bitcoin.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

For me, it's better to mine than to buy bitcoin.
With patience and perseverance waiting for the flow of assets we have increased by itself. Almost we do not bear the risk. While buying bitcoin we must be extra careful in determining the time to buy.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

It depends on your lifestyle. If you are a busy man that works a dayjob or an entrepreneur, I think it is better for you to just buy Bitcoins since it will just take a little out of your time. Unlike mining, it should be given focus and time for it to be successful.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: