Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
1nvestments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I would agree with you, mining equipments are very expensive. I would say it was worth it at mining when the price was very low. But even that just buying and holding was almost more rewarding in the long run !
lewisrafael40

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

this definitely requires insane amount of investment and basically should be considered as launching  your own business, no less, to meet the breakeven point. If you have such money to risk and you evaluated your abilities correctly, then why not? Many people (including me) believe that Bitcoin is bound to grow again
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

in my opinion, we prefer investments dibitcoin than we get by mining, because for us to mine takes a long time, compared with investment, because I think investing easier to earn money every day, by trading in a way that we get with ease.
Ocha1802

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:12:13 AM

better buy bitcoin if you have a lot of money because it is faster and does not wait long to get bitcoin
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

If I personally choose to buy it, because if buy is profitable and just wait time bitcoin up and there resale bitcoin. And the way it works is just a matter of time.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

At present altcoin is becoming harder to exploit. Difficult to rise, too many minning participants, the market becomes bearish. Currently buying bitcoin and minning are equally risky. We can not be sure we will do the right thing. I would choose to buy Bitcoin because maybe bitcoin will increase the price again faster and I earn more profit than minning.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cheesegrilledH

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

Mining needs many headaches like cheap electric supply and others. If you can manage such high tech process then you are already on frontfoot
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

I think buying bitcoin is better than mining. You could use bitcoins as a capital investment, then you could convert it to altcoins. By reading the flow of the market in an exchange, you could determine when to buy and sell your altcoins, this is a more profitable method than mining. You just have to invest more time in monitoring the market and always be update on the current news about cryptocurrencies.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

you all said it in your question hehehe, yes mining needs many good equipment and large scales of electricity consumption - of course, big budget too, if you can have both - yes do it, otherwise, buying is good start into crypto.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

I guess it's depend on the situation mining will be better than buying bitcoin if the value increased and becomes higher than usual . On the other hand , buying bitcoin will be better than mining when the value has dropped and you want to earn bitcoin .  
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Both are better in their own ways if only you have a capital to invest to buy/hold some bitcoins or buy some equipment to mine some bitcoin. Nowadays, if you mine bitcoin it wouldn't be just as profitable like before since the difficulty get larger and cost to electricity for some ASIC miner is huge to accommodate. I think those profitable of bitcoin are those who has farms of their own or those who has low cost of electricity regions. Better if you have small capital to buy right now since bitcoin is in dip then hold it on what objective you do want to sell it.

Well, it depends on how much effort you are willing to invest. It is easier to start with bitcoin if we will just buy. We can take bitcoin from stock market. If we will choose mining, we need larger amount of electric consumption. And more effort in mining.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

mining requires a lot of capital and the possibility we have to better prepare all the equipment we need. but buy bitcoin has a simple nature and maybe we can buy bitcoin with whatever amount we need so I think buying bitcoin can be easier and does not require a large capital.
people have different hobbies, and for me, buying bitcoin is something better than mining. well, mining does look promising in the future, but by having bitcoin, we can also take advantage of it to gain profit.
Mining can be profitable only if the electricity is cheap and a lot of mining is done. For that, many computers are required. This is the reason why we see new mining malwares of particular coins on daily basis. Because it is not possible to become rich by mining without having large setup. I would also suggest buying bitcoin instead of wasting time on mining. Moreover, there is option to earn bitcoin by joining some signature campaign. Zero investment involved.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

For me its better to buy bitcoin than mining because im sure that buy is better if you are a beginner. In mining there are so many process before you mine.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

it's a reality, but by looking at the current situation, the best thing to me is to invest in bitcoin now and take advantage of this huge downturn. and I believe you will definitely get the best out of this. after accumulated enough capital. you can do mining.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

I think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course, it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also, it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If I personally better buy Bitcoin. After buying Bitcoin I will follow Trading. Because Trading is more profitable and less costly than Mining.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

I guess it depends on where we see it, the mining process in contrast to bitcoin buy bitcoin, because mining requires a special means to obtain results of the Bitcoin, in results between the mine and the purchase is just the same.
CryptoBatman1

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

I personally believe its better to buy Bitcoin at this time.
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

I think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course, it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also, it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If I personally better buy Bitcoin. After buying Bitcoin I will follow Trading. Because Trading is more profitable and less costly than Mining.

for me it is better to buy bitcoin also rather than do mining if you don't have any experience in mining before. if you have the money, just invest in bitcoin.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

As mining is expensive and time consuming, it is better to buy and trade regularly at a small profit. Remember it is also risky
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

For me its better to be my mine than to buy as long as you work for it you can have bitcoin also just like other bitcoiners
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: