Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2802 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Actually mine bitcoin is much better but to do that there are some things that need to be prepared and it is very expensive not to mention the costs to be incurred. If want more easy to have bitcoin is by buying it average they buy bitcoin to double it by way of trading or the like. For me buying is the best solution to have bitcoin no need to prepare some things to have a bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

I think that buying will be a profitable proposition, because the costs go only to the equipment and this will eventually pay off with the help of extraction.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?
If you have the following advantages then it may be feasible to go into bitcoin mining.

1. Free or near-free electricity
2. Cool climate
3. Millions $USD in capital
4. Technical expertise
5. First access to the latest ASICs

If not, you are almost certainly better off just buying and holding BTC. If you are interested in mining cryptocurrencies, I would suggest you buy a GPU rig and mine altcoins. Most of them can be mined using GPU and you can mine whichever coin is the most profitable at the moment.

It is easier to buy Bitcoin than mine it.
In Bitcoin mining, if you purchase the hardware yourself:

You will have to pay for high electricity cost to run the hardware as well as cooling units.
There will be regular maintenance cost.
If you purchase an cloud mining scheme:

Chances are you would overestimate the number of Bitcoins you will earn through it.
Bitcoin mining profitability is not a linear function. It depends on number of factors:

Your contribution to total network hash rate
Current Difficulty, block reward and time
Your electricity and maintenance cost
Life period of the equipment or cloud mining scheme
Due to high complexity to mining for Bitcoin, I suggest small investors to buy Bitcoin directly instead of mining it.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

I think that buying will be a profitable proposition, because how much zadra will necessarily go to purchase equipment, I have already come across this.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Well it depends in you. If your happy to buy bitcoin now why not your free to do whatever you want because in the first place its your money spend it on everything you want and other is bitcoin is the most popular coin not only that but the higher value here in cryptocurrency. If want more easy to have bitcoin is by buying it average they buy bitcoin to double it by way of trading or the like. For me buying is the best solution to have bitcoin no need to prepare some things to have a bitcoin.
erwin_ibrahim

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

it's good we currently mined bitcoin because currently the bitcoin price does not match what we expect ... but if you want to buy bitcoin now wait until bitcoin price stepped on 3k...
slithero
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Trading and holding is the best way to profit from Bitcoin

❤️ACCOUNT SHOP❤️---> STREAMING❤️/ GAMING❤️/ CLASSIC❤️/ RARE❤️/ RESTOCK DAILY❤️/
                                               VISIT: https://shoppy.gg/@INTERNATIONAL_TR
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Yes, you have to invest a lot of money to buy equipment to dig up bitcoin to get a lot of profit. But you also need a lot of money to buy bitcoins, and it's a big risk, because the price of bitcoin is not stable, and it's going to go down anytime soon.
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I suggest to buy rather than mine, much to bear if you are mining, such as paying for electricity, buying mining equipment, and there may be more to bear.
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

I agree with you to now mine bitcoin arguably no longer profitable, (can be profitable but old) maybe by buying in cheap price and selling in expensive price more favorably coupled with bitcoin price every year has increased and I hope this year can reach All Time High  Grin Grin
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:16:24 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (20)

Mining is for the big players and requires huge amounts of money to be able to get a decent profit. If you aren't planning on going on such a large scale then you are better off just buying them on exchanges. As that is the easiest way to get bitcoins and is hassle free.

lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

At this stage, if not a lot of capital investment, mining is not easy to make money. It is necessary to know that the mining of miners now requires specialized miners, which are very expensive and need to have low power, which can only be superior to large mines. For some people who enter the world of encryption, of course, they are buying bitcoins directly, and they can buy bitcoins when they are going down sharply.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

I think it's better to trade bitcoin at the moment. very profitable and also do not need too much money, I've tried it in the last few months and I got a lot of profits.
sandraonas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

It depends on you goals and preference really.If you intend to invest long term and take your mind off it,you will be better off just buying it and storing in a good wallet.if you do not mind the stress of mining,then you are probably going to profit more buying your equipment and running your bitcoin farm.it cost about 1500 usd to produce 1btc
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I prefer buy bitcoin than mining, in here very expensive to have mining , high price for electricity in my country
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Now the Bitcoin mine is arguably no longer profitable, perhaps by buying Bitcoin which is now cheap and selling at a more favorable price

Bitcoin is the most popular coin not only that but also the higher value in Cryptocurrency.

If you want it to be easier, Bitcoin will buy the average they buy Bitcoin to double it by way of trading or the like.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

I really don't have any first hand experience on mining. But based on some articles I read and by the experience of others, buying is more profitable than mining.

But I understand that there are some companies that offer their mining systems to other so you don't really have to buy the physical equipment for mining. You don't literally buy Bitcoin, you simply pay them for their services.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I agree with you to now mine bitcoin arguably no longer profitable, (can be profitable but old) maybe by buying in cheap price and selling in expensive price more favorably coupled with bitcoin price every year has increased and I hope this year can reach All Time High  Grin Grin
It depends on the user. If you have big capital then mine but if dont have big capital but have enough money to invest then buy. For me i prefer to buy now because the price is lesser and its the right time to invest. Buy as many as you can now and hold it for a long time because i believe that the price of bitcoin will increase after a couple of months.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

To me it's better to buy bitcoin then to mine bitcoin because in bitcoin mining you need a lot of skills expertise and equipments couple with steady electricity supply, but in hodl of bitcoin all you need is a wallet and a device with internet connection that is all and you keep making profits while the market rise in price. So it better to buy and hold bitcoin then to mine bitcoin.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

The costs to start a "business" like this are immense, starting from the hardware, to the electricity and maintenance. If you are an individual who is actually looking to make money, you'd rather buy Bitcoin rather than invest $1000's in equipment. If you have no goal in supporting the network while earning only a small amount for each share/block you mine, you'd be better of with buying/selling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: