Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think so mining is a better option only if you have some benefits like, free or cheap electricity, millions $USD as capital, technical expertise, access to the latest ASICs, and a cool climate. Otherwise, mining could prove very expensive for you. So you should better go with buying Bitcoins.
yangdd

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Home mining is not effective comparing with industrial mining. So it is better to be BTC investor if you do not have enough money to buy industrial mining farm
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

Hello! I believe that at this moment it is more convenient to buy instead of mining just because the costs to be incurred, between buying all the necessary components and the price of the current, are too high. So the gain would be minimal.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Hello! I believe that at this moment it is more convenient to buy instead of mining just because the costs to be incurred, between buying all the necessary components and the price of the current, are too high. So the gain would be minimal.

Yes, right now you're facing with some problem if you're trying to mining but actually it's not that much. Because the price of Bitcoin is down to 7k5$ so it means the price of those "mining hardwares" are going down also and which mean it's a good moment for you to buy them also.
Mining costs you a long time to earn those Bitcoin but you only need to pay for the electricity , buying them yes of course you will have those Bitcoins but you won't have anything left to create them.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Yes, I suppose this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, because the current price of bitcoin falls below $ 8000. This is a good opportunity for you to get rich from it, although the current market is fluctuating influencing the bitcoin value, you just buy and hold and wait patiently when the price rises and grows stronger. has made a huge profit from bitcoin.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

In mining, you'll be needing expensive equipments and materials in order for you to have a good cryptomining farm. So it is jist like an investment but is more complicated and difficult. So with that, I think investing is way better than mining it. Especially at times like this whereas the market price is low due to the continuous dumps this year.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

Everyone decides for himself, now I just buy. The price looks very reasonable. I think that it will not be lower. I buy bitcoin and Ethir
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

I think it depends to your status of leaving .
Because when you afford to buy bitcoin.and invest that is better than mining..
So you dont  have to participate any campaign. Right?
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

The costs to start a "business" like this are immense, starting from the hardware, to the electricity and maintenance. If you are an individual who is actually looking to make money, you'd rather buy Bitcoin rather than invest $1000's in equipment. If you have no goal in supporting the network while earning only a small amount for each share/block you mine, you'd be better of with buying/selling.

The idea about this business so called mining isn't profitable if you're paying for an expensive electricity. Better to buy Bitcoin rather than mining because you can have some small capital to start. Later on if you save from that trades you have with Bitcoin maybe you can save for good to buy those equipments needed if you really like to have mining. You can have plans for future mining business but not into rush ideas regarding immediate investments with mining. If you do it rushly, I don't think you earn good profit in the long run with mining due to it's electric consumptions is very costly.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

Adding or buying, if I personally will choose to add bitcoin, because it adds more efficient and safe than buying. Many people are hesitant to buy bitcoins, because unstable bitcoin market prices make them unwilling to risk losses. But if it's used for long-term buying is not to blame, because they want to invest in bitcoin by buying some bitcoin at the time the price is down and reselling it when the price starts to rise again.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

mining is troublesome, I prefer to invest, just buy and forget, wait until two or three years and take advantage. for me mine is very troublesome because I have to buy equipment that I do not know, I am also not an expert electronics or experts in the field of coding. if I choose to mine maybe if I buy mining tools then the results will not be maximal or even I can not mine for many things, so my best option is to invest, just buy and forget
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

I really sure its better to buy bitcoin today, the price is foing down.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

Right now, with market price down, I am prefer choosing buying bitcoin than mining. Mining bitcoin right now with bitcoin price under $7000 not profitable and its more profitable if we buying on market and hold it for long term

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

I agree on this, buy bitcoin also have a risk especially now that the price weakened. You can mine without expensive mining equipment but you are right about it being less profitable because the income is not as big as when trading bicoin. I think it's good to consider the risk of loss when choosing to mine or buy.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:06 AM

I agree on this, buy bitcoin also have a risk especially now that the price weakened. You can mine without using and provide expensive mining equipment but you are right about it being less profitable because the income is not as big as in bicoin trading. It takes patience and tenacity in bitcoin mining. I think you'd better consider the risk of loss when choosing to mine or buy.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

I prefer on buying bitcoins than mining because mining equipment is so expensive and uses a lot of electricity, many says it's not profitable now. If you have enough capital, why not buy and hold bitcoins now while the price is low. And for sure you'll get a lot of profit if the market will recover for the next couple of months.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:12:22 AM

yes if you decision one of that that is good its good to be a holder of bitcoin and its good to tobe mine a bitcoin.
after I consider the purchase and mining, both require capital. in my opinion, you better mine this is the right step for you because you can earn bitcoin every day and you collect. with a greater profit opportunity. good luck with bitcoin mining.
jhonycrypto

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Its better and easier to buy than mine as it only takes proper market timing to get the best deals, buy when the market is red and people are making panic sales. then wait till the market recovers and sell if you wish, you will get more for the BTCs
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

You can mind  btc as long as you have the patience to work for btc engage to btc world you can achieve also to have one
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

I would advise to buy from mining. because the device minning for now is very expensive to buy. not to mention the income itself is also getting less. it becomes a consideration as well before starting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: