Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

For me both are good but the better is just buy bitcoin and hold.it for a long time and earn, mining will not give you profit because now a days the electricity and internet bill is so expensive and the market is down, better to buy.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin it is more profitable
did buy a profitable bitcoin. if you sell it at the right time, you can benefit. if you sell when the price goes down you will definitely lose. so all decisions are in the hands of each to achieve success. to buy and mine my suggestion, the better you choose to mine because with the long run you will get bitcoin as long as your mining machine is running. think carefully about the steps you will take. Good luck.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

I chose to buy it immediately. No need to buy stale expensive mining equipment, I think it's a waste of money and time. So, buy bitcoin more effectively.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

it depends on you if you have more money to buy mining equipment that is really good but if you have enough money I suggest to you to buy bitcoin now. as we can see now bitcoin is falling but as technical analysis personally, I suggest to buy now let's see the chart https://www.tradingview.com/x/t96u3vzc/ and then make your own decision. Smiley Smiley Smiley
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Both Buying bitcoin and build mine equipment is better. It depends on you which one is you afford. If you have an ordinary person I suggest to you that buy bitcoin is the best for you. Buy when the value in the dip portion and be smart and wish to every movement and sell it on the high value. I take a lot of knowledge and skill regarding on this method. If you are wealth person, do the mine. Don’t waste your time just set up a miner computer just put your miner on the safe and normal temperature to avoid the overheat and others.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

I think it is preferable of just buying bitcoin in the lowest price than doing a mining . It takes a lot of electricity consumption and I think it is not worth it in a monthly earnings still. But it defends with different perceptions and goals of each individuals.
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

If you had founds to  buy bitcoin it is really profitable if you buy and hodl bitcoin until the price raise again.
in mining you need to buy some equipment to  earn big profits just like invest because you need to provide and buy equipment for mining.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If you have enough resources or funds to build a high specs mining equipment that will let you mine some bitcoin then it's a good source, a long term investment. It's better to mine at this time where bitcoin's value is still low.

Also, You don't need to monitor bitcoin's value from time to time because you're not trading everyday.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

If you have enough resources or funds to build a high specs mining equipment that will let you mine some bitcoin then it's a good source, a long term investment. It's better to mine at this time where bitcoin's value is still low.

Also, You don't need to monitor bitcoin's value from time to time because you're not trading everyday.
I think it depends on your needs. if you're looking for long-term benefits, maybe minning is the answer to what you're looking for. especially when you're not so good at trading. to be honest, so many people who fail in trading, but not with minning. only that it is more expensive, and needs extra attention.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

for me, its better to search bitcoin, earn some coin and than trade it to bitcoin.
but if you have enough money to buy mining's tool, you must buy it. but if your fund is not enough you must buy bitcoin. but you can trade it to multiple your coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
subbotina

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Mining is for people with deep pockets. If you have sufficient money and have to choose between one, go for mining. It will be more profitable in long run.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin not too heavy as mine.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

According to me it's better to buy bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin prices are down so, you should buy bitcoin than hold it while prices increase just sell it & earn huge benefit.
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

i think it's better to buy and hold then mining because mining should buy some expensive device and electricity fee .
cryptonaut

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

In my opinion it is better to mine because in any case it will be profitable after the cost of equipment pays off. And buying bitcoin can be the best is not always.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

My brother has a good mining equipment and he told me that is totally worth mining. I am more the guy who like to hold
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Mining is great, it requires not much knowledge about crypto world. Just buy some ASIC and you are good. If you have hell lot of money and keen on doing research about new coins, trading is good for you.
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Bitcoin started the campaign through mining if you have the latest hardware with low electricity consumption and if you really want to know how to mine bitcoin then it is also a good start but setting up a mining rig is so expensive, and the return of your investment is also at risk or maybe you cannot mine enough coins to cover your investment in the rig you built. If you really want to get bitcoin fast i think it best to buy bitcoin or in other hand you can also join trading if you have the knowledge in trading cryptocurrency. Nowadays there are so many brokers that you can buy bitcoin and not only bitcoin other coins like ethereum and litecoin is already gaining popularity and value.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Obviously, the best time to invest on bitcoins is when the price is decreasing and right now is the best time because the price is down to $6k dollar in the market and wait for its value to go back to normal in $10k in order to earn a huge amount of profit.
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

i think it is more its more convenient to buy bitcoin than mining. for in buying bitcoin, it would have a big possibility to acquire money when bitcoin value goes up. than mining which takes a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: