Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Of course, do not immediately clean up your mining equipment in a remote box, because the production will still remain profitable, but only in the longer term. If you want to make a profit in the shortest possible time, then it's worthwhile to look at trading and playing on fluctuations in the rate of the crypto currency.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Both is profitable if you have capital to buy an expensive equipment for mining then you can do it but  at this time bitcoin price is very low so you don't need to buy an expensive equipment for mining,  just invest directly in bitcoin buy as much as you can and for the right time to sell it into a higher price.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

It better if you have these two kinds of generating income. The more the manner. Mining it is extraordinary, yet it takes a month before you got a decent benefit. Mine bitcoin needs a ton of cash-flow to make a better and comfortable revenue. Regarding on purchase bitcoin it likewise costly however you can begin it little by not like the miner you need to huge capital form it. Purchasing bitcoin is incredible, yet you must hold and wait the value goes pump that you get income from it. Maybe you lose your capital sometimes not like on miner you don’t lose your capital because your capital is the equipment. Two choices are both productive and profitable.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

i do think Bitcoin is merely profitable if done at large machines. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity each month. Also it's usually considerably more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money rather than using it to buy mining equipment.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

Everyone does not have the budget required to buy mining equipment. There are also a  number of monthly expense involved like electricity bills and thus investing is better in my opinion.
Those two things are good ways to earn bitcoin but it depends upon your capability which is better. Having extra money makes it easy for you to just buy bitcoin and make it grow. On the other hand it's also good to just mine and wait until it grows. Disadvantage of them both is that buying needs your investment while mining needs your patience and also you have to used electronic gadgets and electricity. But for me I will choose to buy rather than mine.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

Everyone does not have the budget required to buy mining equipment. There are also a  number of monthly expense involved like electricity bills and thus investing is better in my opinion.

Building mining righ need a lot money and need understand about technical hardware to optimizing getting coin. I am choosing buying coin on exchanger and hold it because its more simple and because i am not understand about technology or hardware

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Everyone does not have the budget required to buy mining equipment. There are also a  number of monthly expense involved like electricity bills and thus investing is better in my opinion.

Building mining righ need a lot money and need understand about technical hardware to optimizing getting coin. I am choosing buying coin on exchanger and hold it because its more simple and because i am not understand about technology or hardware

you dont need to build a mining rig or buy the most expensive mining hardware to be able to start mining because as far as i know we can now use our devices and gadgets to mine coins as long as they have the function to conect thru the internet. Nowadays browser mining is now verry popular and it is the way of mining coins using only your devices browser. now thats what you call a cheap way of mining that wont cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars for any other expenses.

but the only down side is. browser mining tends to work slower or low end devices and it will still depend on the device operating hardware but overall it is still a good alternative if you are out of budget.
Shan1214

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:49 AM

Its profitable to invest in mining to get daily profit  but mining requires an expensive hardware
But in  current situation,  it is best to  invest in bitcoin/eth/litecoin now and take advantage of this big fall.
You will definitely get the best out of this.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Everyone chooses the method of getting bitcoin, but at the current price of cryptocurrencies, mining is not very profitable. Too expensive.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

I see mining more as a hobby. For earning real money bitcoin is very profitable, especially as long as the price is so unstable.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

I think now mining equipment costs more than bitcoin itself. So I prefer the usual classic investments.

baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

It depends on you're devices/hardware that you are using. You can do both or i can say both are better. Well, if you have the best hardware it is good for mining so besides on mining you can also buy and sell but you to be wise enough in trading
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

What do you think ,what kind of technologies can compete  with Bitcoin?If any new system will compete with Bitcoin,then what kind of steps should Bitcoin take?
Showkat Hossain

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Yes it is better
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

its better to buy than mining because mining is not easy to have bitcoin but f you have a much money buy a bitcoin if you want to have bitcoin.

muhin

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Mining requires a lot of investment and this is a big limitation in my opinion. Trading can be done with small amounts like $ 100 or even lower.
largii

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

If you have got some capital, mining can be a good option. In long term say 5 year horizon, it will be much more profitable in comparison to trading.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

To my knowledge mining is more expensive and lot of risk is there so buying bitcoin is better then mining. But if you have a big financial background and  support you can try for mining also you need more patience also to get success in mining.
For me both mining and buying bitcoin can really give us money, but i think buying bitcoin is more better because it is more easy and also profitable, and buying a bitcoin when the price id very low is the best thing that all people should do.

Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

if I prefer to mine gan. but I . still do not have the capital to buy the tool.therefore I continue to accumulate capital so I immediately join join mined bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

I would only mine if you had very cheap or free electricity. Else just buy it hassle free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: