Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
LaitHonor

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Mining is not too much profitable now a days as difficulty increase daily. so buying coin is good option than mining bitcoin

I have long started to buy crypto currency, but recently they hacked me and stole my tokens for a total of $ 2.300, offensively very much (
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

Yes I agree that Bitcoin coin is much more profitable if it's deal in a large scale. Yes, mining costs in terms of electricity. But you are wrong about the investment. If you think investing BTC with the money one need to invest for mining is better then you need to understand about the asset and investment. If you are buying some Bitcoins with that money then you just own that money. You earn or loss with the change of the price of Bitcoins. But if you invest for mining then you own the mining tools for a long time. It will continue to help you earn Bitcoins.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

if you have capital you can buy equipment to mine some bitcoin. it will give a stable income per day. but bitcoin mining involves huge cost such as electricity, maintenance cost and life period of the equipment. I suggest If you have enough time and money better to buy bitcoin
I do not agree with this statement, the fact is that regardless of the amount of initial investment, buy BTC immediately will in any case be more profitable than buying equipment for the same money.
The whole point is that the complexity of production is constantly growing and if you buy miners for example at $ 5000, then on them you will not ever earn the amount of BTC that you could buy immediately.

Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

many of the seniors who have tried their mining produce a sizeable result though on a small scale and with considerable monthly electrical expenditure, mining is still better than just buying Bitcoin and hold.
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

That is right that we should just buy bitcoin rather than mining because if we will mine bitcoin then it will require a lot of money and you need to wait for a very long time in order to get a lot of bitcoins in your wallet while if you just buy at the low price then you will be getting more bitcoin rather than the possible amount of bitcoin that you can mine.
azisdoank

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

yes i think even me i will choose to just buy bitcoin than to mine not saying that its bad or just wasting your time , this two ways are profitable but the best i think is to buy bitcoin either you sell it at the highest or invest it. Through mining bitcoin well agreed to your statement that its truly a lot of expenses but its totally worth it and buy bitcoin can give you huge profit in one time and mining can give you earning within monthly and you can pay electricity bill but my suggestion is that about electricity you can make electricity from solar system so that's why your electricity will never lose, so mining is not costly its very beneficial, and that's why you will get monthly income and your investment will give you secure future
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Mining might be a bit too expresive, if you don’t have the equipment already.
And if you buy it MAYBE you would cover your investment in a few years, if you're lucky that is.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Mining bitcoins and trading in the market is not the same and should not be compared because they are both different way's of earning cryptocurrency. The best thing to do is focus on one and choose what you prefer on earning in order to get more profit.

ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think this is better to buy bitcoin. it will more profitable within few months.
bitcoin mining is very expensive and it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. so you should buy bitcoin right now from the dip.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Mining bitcoins nowadays is very difficult you know? Always better to buy something insteed of making big work to start mining bitcoin without any garantees of profit.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

I think they are both the same. In mining your will need much money to buy high tech and advanced equipments plus electricity which is so expensive. In buying bitcoin you will need also big money unless you want only a small fraction of it and the profit will not be that big during this season.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Right now both ways need some good intention as we have many problems in mining mostly facing big lost in electricity and high prices of equipment's on other hand in trading mostly need too much money to invest for good profit so I can say both ways are not easy to follow but still if you want to be in then you can start trading with low amount as its still have some good encouragement for many despite mining which is not easy for too many peoples around here
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

Buying bitcoins is less of a hastle and you don't need as much as money as for mining, but it is more risky than mining. You might lose money when the price drops, while when mining you will be sure to get your money back. I would rather mine, but if I don't have enough money for that, I would buy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Of course, getting better is better, firstly, you do not invest your savings - it means nothing to lose. And earnings without investments for me are considered ideal
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Bitcoin mining, for now, requires high investments in amount of several thousand dollars, good technical skills, and also it is very unpredictable. Recently, the fees for transfer reduced, and Bitcoin rate also slumped seriously, and mining profitability essentially dropped. So, for most people Bitcoin purchase is the best variant.
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Both are better off by having the capital to invest to buy / hold some bitcoin or buy some equipment to mine bitcoin. Currently, if you are mining the bitcoin it will not be as profitable as before because of the difficulty of getting bigger
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

it is a question of your pocket,approach and desires. The entrance ticket to the mining sphere is quite high and requires certain conditions, but the purchase of bitcoin does not burden you.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

The risk is that in the first, that in another. But in my opinion, now it's risky to buy equipment, it's better to invest.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Mining used to be more profitable when price of bitcoin used to hover around 20k mark. But, given the current condition of the market, it is not advisable to set up a mining rig.
There are a lot of costs involved with mining. For starters, you need to get a high performance GPU, a very fast processor, lots of electricity and technical know-how. If you add all of these costs up then your cost would go significantly high.
The ones who are making money through mining are the ones who have set up their own mining farms and are doing it in bulk. Those people are really making a lot of money out of this.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

if i better buy bitcoin then hold it to get the excess. Indeed minning is a great way to get bitcoin, but for me it needs to learn more about how to mine it, and it seems like it takes a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: