Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think you can actually have both ways to be efficient depending on how you will do it and your background knowledge to both methods. If you prefer to mine and you are good at it, the expenses will really worth it. But most us rather buy bitcoin in its lowest possible price because it is easier. You should just be good at estimating so you can earn here in this business of bitcoin.
haunguyen19995

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

Buying bitcoin at this very good price because it is falling, waiting for high prices sold will be profitable.
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

I personally think it's great to buy bitcoin. because at this time bitcoin prices are falling, it is very appropriate to invest, rather than making the mining equipment expensive and requires a large capital.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

Mining these days is not that good because what you mine is very nominal. So it is better to bitcoin since it is more profitable. However, the downside of buying bitcoin is when you buy it at a higher price and then the price of it goes too low.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I prefer to buy bitcoin., because mining is expensive equipment.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

For me, it is better to buy it, and then invest somewhere, so that they work, multiply. Extraction is too expensive, as long as it pays off, much can change, for example, laws in the country you live in and so on.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

I prefer buying Bitcoins than mining. Mining requires a lot of cost, time and effort. You need to buy and build equipment, maintain it, it will cost you more plus, you wait longer, in the long run, the profit will not be as worth it. When you have the moeny, just buy the coin HOLD for a while then sell in a much higher price for a great profit, you have more control on your actions.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

None of it actually. It's better to buy good alt coins and then convert them to BTC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

Definitely I agree with you. Buy and trading of bitcoin is much better than mining bitcoin.  Mining needs a lot of money to start and it is also consume a lot of electricity. You can only gain small profit in mining. While in bitcoin you can start at a low money you have. You can buy altcoins and trade it. Even bitcoin now is at low price. Altcoins also adjust at low price. Return of investment in your bitcoin is at high profit.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

In my own opinion, mining and investing is not the same because they are not the same way of earning cryptocurrency but they are common in the way that you need to have capital. Mining will be only profitable if your area has a low amount of electricity consumption, while investing will give you a huge amount of profit depending on the growth of your coin.

brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

exactly and it depends on the location, if your in a tropical country its hard to invest on mining because you will need a cool place to avoid overheat, it will cost a lot and you need a big investment overtime if you will mine and you have a good location i recommend you to mine altcoins its easier to mine rather than bitcoin. It is also much easier to buy while the value is cheap and sell when the value hits your desired profit for 10% to 30% or even higher it depends on you.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

For me I'll rather own for bitcoin because I know in my self that I can do of having a bitcoin too
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

That's right, I think if you want an immediate winner than I’d definitely go with buying Bitcoins instead of mining them,  mining them becomes very difficult.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

Its better to mine if youre sure that you can generate profit from it.Considering the electricty,internet and maintenance cost of your mining rigs,nowadays the difficulty on mining bitcoins is so low that you cant even profit from it.So buying bitcoins and going to trading will really help you out
I think mining bitcoin is really okay but not all people here in crypto world can mine because it is not easy to mine, and it requires many things, so i just prefer to buy bitcoin when the prices will be very low, and i will hold it for long time before i sell it. So i can make more profit with bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

To me Mining is tougher than buying. It requires installation of highly configured PC with super fast net connection along with a big investment in your chosen coins. Whereas you can earn profit by buying coins and trading regularly.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Its better to mine if youre sure that you can generate profit from it.Considering the electricty,internet and maintenance cost of your mining rigs,nowadays the difficulty on mining bitcoins is so low that you cant even profit from it.So buying bitcoins and going to trading will really help you out
I think mining bitcoin is really okay but not all people here in crypto world can mine because it is not easy to mine, and it requires many things, so i just prefer to buy bitcoin when the prices will be very low, and i will hold it for long time before i sell it. So i can make more profit with bitcoin.

if you want to mine bitcoin consider the following things;
1. investment
2. knowledge
3. power/electricity
4. profitability
5. location

if you don't consider that things in mining you will loose a lot of money you will not profit.

sd
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Currently we have to spend a considerable amount of capital to be able to exploit bitcoin. And the cost to operate is quite high. So to invest in mining I do not like . I think you should find out how you can invest is more reasonable.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

Every people have different perspective about mining or buying bitcoin. Both have advantages and disandvantages. For me, I am better buying bitcoin in market because i dont have good equipment to mining bitcoin and anyone have their own reason why they mining or buying
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

unless you have a huge farm full of asics i'm affraid you can't mine bitcoin in a good numbers..
so the only way is to buy bitcoin.. form exchanges. I think that current pump soon will be over and bitcoin will continue to decline and so there will be a possibility too buy bitcoin at 5000-5500 range..
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

unless you have a huge farm full of asics i'm affraid you can't mine bitcoin in a good numbers..
so the only way is to buy bitcoin.. form exchanges. I think that current pump soon will be over and bitcoin will continue to decline and so there will be a possibility too buy bitcoin at 5000-5500 range..

Needs expensive equipment to mine bitcoin. From my friends told me, mining bitcoin right now can give profits if bitcoin price above $8000 because electricity cost monthly very expensive. So I am better buying bitcoin on exchanger

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: