Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.
Yes you are right with that but those cloud storage existing are centralized which is not really good nowadays. Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the future of cloud storage in this world which is more faster, secured and efficient than any others. That's why I'll go all out support for Casper API. Go Casper Team.
How do you like that your files just can not vanish if one storage get broken? Because Casper API have at least 4 backups and if you wanna more you can afford it
Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups Casper offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
Absolutely right as you can see by comparing the features of casper api competitor, casper api stood up against it competitor. Casper api is more cheaper than other online data storage also they ensure the safety of your personal data.
Agreed with you mate... it was cheaper but you can store a lot of files and videos...and the very core benifits of this project is the safest of your files and documents. And some other cloud storage projects are to high to paid the services... that's why we have CASPER API now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.

We consider our project to be competitive. We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain.
Integration with multiple platforms mitigates the risk of error in choosing any single partner, making our economic model more stable, which in turn allows for storing data with providers from different sources.
Well, All I can say Casper Team is very amazing. We all know that you giving your best shot or your best effort just to make your project more efficient, secured and reliable than any other cloud storage existing right now. For sure you will meet the expectation all of your investors/token holders and all of us will be satisfied and very thankful for your great services. Goodluck Team Casper.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Casper API is designed for storing large data on a block chain, as well as creating a file vault, configuring optimal delivery routes for content (CDN), as well as storing backups for working with corporate data storage-the project will be in great demand!
Yes a lot of big companies out there will be attracted on their services because they could save more money and can have a more efficient services that will be provided by the Casper Team. Once that happen and most of the companies in the whole wide world support Casper API they will be really huge for sure and I am counting on that.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Good day, and what are the nearest competitors of your project? and what is your advantage? I like your project, but I also want to know more

No one on the market has already made or even declared the creation of storage infrastructure for decentralized applications. We are creating a decentralized storage under smart contract management. DApp will be able to interact with the storage by referring to the smart contract. This eliminates the risks of architecture limitations in other systems. We are ready to work with every platform that uses a smart contract. As of today, these platforms include Ethereum, Graphen and Neo. As new block-chains appear, we will be able to start working with them immediately. This is our main difference from competitors)
that is what the Casper API has to its competitors. In advance congrats on Casper API and Casper team this project is a good start. For CST token I believe it will pump, I want to hold the token for sure it will be successful.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Casper API is designed for storing large data on a block chain, as well as creating a file vault, configuring optimal delivery routes for content (CDN), as well as storing backups for working with corporate data storage-the project will be in great demand!
Yes a lot of big companies out there will be attracted on their services because they could save more money and can have a more efficient services that will be provided by the Casper Team. Once that happen and most of the companies in the whole wide world support Casper API they will be really huge for sure and I am counting on that.
yes it is also Need to introduce concept by concept of the project mission vision, the pertinent of the project and gave more attention to the investor,more improvement Casper we looking forward for this..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts.

With the development of distributed databases the problem has found new solutions.

When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data.

By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.

http://casperproject.io

"the files in the system are like ghosts " does it mean that even if i know who get my files i will not be sure that the files on him? It could be more complicated and secure if it is, because if even i don't know where are files no one can be sure too.

Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if youaccess your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups and also they offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
This kind of service are the ones who really need by people today. The assurance from the team that all the files and data that people are going to store is very safe and secure and well protected by Casper API.
Well definitely yes. Security and protection from our important files and data are very important nowadays because a lot of hackers are just waiting for a right victim. So it is better that we have a system that we can trust like the Casper API.
Security is the number one issue today, because as we all know a lot of people was a victim of a hackers and cheaters. So if Casper API gives an assurance to all their users and investors that their files and data are secure and safe with their system, for sure this will gonna be a top ICO in the world of cryptocurrency

Thanks for your opinion! We are sure our project will be successful!
Our solution for DApp is universal
We know your team will surpass other data storage or cloud based data storage...
And you will be success for this big project and working on DAPP's waiting for the success of this project )
The main feature of this project is security, the team will ensure that data you store is safe from the hacker. We already know that other storage data company had an issue of file leak and some are been hacked and ask for ransom, we believe that this Casper API team will not be the same as other. This Casper API is more aware of that and has the solution in it.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts.

With the development of distributed databases the problem has found new solutions.

When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data.

By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.

http://casperproject.io

"the files in the system are like ghosts " does it mean that even if i know who get my files i will not be sure that the files on him? It could be more complicated and secure if it is, because if even i don't know where are files no one can be sure too.

Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if youaccess your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups and also they offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
This kind of service are the ones who really need by people today. The assurance from the team that all the files and data that people are going to store is very safe and secure and well protected by Casper API.
Well definitely yes. Security and protection from our important files and data are very important nowadays because a lot of hackers are just waiting for a right victim. So it is better that we have a system that we can trust like the Casper API.
Security is the number one issue today, because as we all know a lot of people was a victim of a hackers and cheaters. So if Casper API gives an assurance to all their users and investors that their files and data are secure and safe with their system, for sure this will gonna be a top ICO in the world of cryptocurrency

Thanks for your opinion! We are sure our project will be successful!
Our solution for DApp is universal
We know your team will surpass other data storage or cloud based data storage...
And you will be success for this big project and working on DAPP's waiting for the success of this project )
The main feature of this project is security, the team will ensure that data you store is safe from the hacker. We already know that other storage data company had an issue of file leak and some are been hacked and ask for ransom, we believe that this Casper API team will not be the same as other. This Casper API is more aware of that and has the solution in it.
Some interesting thoughts, I love this kind of development you building the services through the eye of client and it gives so much clarity about the product of Casper API have a service-oriented architecture.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Yes you are right with that but those cloud storage existing are centralized which is not really good nowadays. Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the future of cloud storage in this world which is more faster, secured and efficient than any others. That's why I'll go all out support for Casper API. Go Casper Team.
Absolutely right as you can see by comparing the features of Casper API competitor, Casper API stood up against its competitor. Casper API is cheaper than other online data storage also they ensure the safety of your personal data.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Absolutely right as you can see by comparing the features of Casper API competitor, Casper API stood up against its competitor. Casper API is cheaper than other online data storage also they ensure the safety of your personal data.
Let's wait for the team to come back after their roadshow finalize and wait for their good announcement
,  if they will need to do some changes to make storage more safety,let just not compare to the because Casper API have unique and hardworking team..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

The features of Casper API that will give difference from their competitors:
- Smart contract: stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers.
- P2P architecture
     - Reliability. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks
     - Content delivery. P2P network participants have no geographical limits. Therefore, users are able to receive their data from the nearest provider in order to have their upload and download speed increase.
     - Data accessibility. Several copies of one file are stored by different providers allows to download data even if one of the providers is down.
- zk-SNARK: To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use in corporate level DApps.
- SDK:  allowing application developers to access their data within the Casper API infrastructure.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

I think, Casper API is the answer for all the prayers of people regarding storing their files and data that are very important for them. Also the storage that is offering of Casper API will categorized depending on the needs of the users. This will truly help people in securing their files at the same a convenience that this project is offering.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp
Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It's time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses
It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for decentralized data storage, which perfectly solves the problem of high cost of data storage on the blockchain! Learn more

Nice... very nice explaning how data cloud based storage in the past years... hoping too se CASPER API is one of the most amazing project in the future... keep it up...we support till ends.
that's why I believe in Casper API, soon it will grow and it will provide a safe storage for the consumer. thanks for the heads up, we all do know that in future it will be more info/files will be placed on the internet. the main problem for it is security which Casper API will provide.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

I think, Casper API is the answer for all the prayers of people regarding storing their files and data that are very important for them. Also the storage that is offering of Casper API will categorized depending on the needs of the users. This will truly help people in securing their files at the same a convenience that this project is offering.
The Casper API developing a universal solution that can work in any blockchain it improves their security to prevent from hacker and to protect the users and their files.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

To date, the number of active nodes in Match (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1200+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

It looks like the team is aiming to bite off a piece of the big cloud technology pie.
Which positions itself as: Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for dapp,
that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion dollars.
I'm wondering, what's the real deal?

justlucky

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

We consider our project to be competitive. We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain.
Integration with multiple platforms mitigates the risk of error in choosing any single partner, making our economic model more stable, which in turn allows for storing data with providers from different sources.
Well, All I can say Casper Team is very amazing. We all know that you giving your best shot or your best effort just to make your project more efficient, secured and reliable than any other cloud storage existing right now. For sure you will meet the expectation all of your investors/token holders and all of us will be satisfied and very thankful for your great services. Goodluck Team Casper.
yah yoir right theres a lot. But do you think casper will launched with a same than others. We knoe that casper have a different or you just say unique to compete to other and we wake up to the inventors and partnertship to focus in this ico.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time.

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the

undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts. With the development of distributed databases the problem has

found new solutions. When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the

idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data. By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the

system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of

decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

yah yoir right theres a lot. But do you think casper will launched with a same than others. We knoe that casper have a different or you just say unique to compete to other and we wake up to the inventors and partnertship to focus in this ico.
I don't think Casper API will launch their project if they will just the same as their competitors. Casper API has a lot to offer to the people that is different to their competitors, maybe they have the same concept as a cloud storage but the system itself is very different that make them unique and different. This will probably love by people and users.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

The first bitcoin banknotes have appeared

In Singapore the local company Tangem released the first bitcoin banknotes according to the creators — it’s “smart banknotes”.

In Singapore the local company Tangem released the first bitcoin banknotes according to the creators — it’s “smart banknotes”. Of course, the invention is not made of paper, in fact — it’s hardware cool wallets with integrated S3D350A chip from Samsung.

Bitcoin banknotes are related to our usual traditional money that each of them has its own value in BTC and can be transferred physically for payment.

In Tangem development is also referred to as”non-copied cold wallet.” Of course, when creating a product developers had to think carefully how to protect their offspring from hacker and other attacks. According to the company’s experts: “years of development of chips for credit and SIM cards, as well as identity cards have led to the creation of a completely safe product so that the cost of breaking one banknote was economically unprofitable.” Thus, Tangem claims that “all known attack vectors at the hardware and software levels were taken into account.”

However, there is a question that still needs to be refined: like any Fiat funds, bitcoin bills can be stolen physically. And also at the moment there is a limit on the transmission distance.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: