Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Very perspective platform. Developers managed to create a completely decentralized repository, operating under the management of a smart contract. Casper pairs the P2P blockchain platform with a storage unit network, which stipulates HDD file storage service to users, while storage units guarantee the network is functioning appropriately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.

That's the main features of this project - CASPER API. To secure your files and have it access anytime.  May recommend to all big companies whose big chunk of their business are  to store big files and  need big storage.
This will be a big help to big companies or even small companies in storing their important files, especially their payroll. It is better to have a secure and well protected storage for all their files so that they will manage their time very well.
I've been studying what can be the potential users of cloud storage and during my research I see some of the hospitals really need this so they can store their patients records so checking and comparing results can be much faster and safe plus it eliminates a spacious room for database also in schools where students records are easy to find and also safe from other calamities such like floods and fire. There is many use cases casper can offer to the public you just need to discover it and experience the convenience.
Casper Api storage is way more convenient and safe to use. There are private files that can't be seen on public, what important is that Casper Api will give us safe and provide the security and protection of all files and data that will store in their storage platform.
vincentong17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32
Wow this is great news! They raised a big amount of money in the 1st quarter. How much more on the crowd sale. Looking forward for the next week
It's getting bigger and bigger. Our crowdsale will start on June 30 and it will end on July 30. We have 1 month to go.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

The project has an interesting niche and high potential, Casper offers good terms for all companies and users!
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...
Yes you are right with that and Casper API will be a big part of crypto industry especially this year because year of 2018 will be the year of the ICO a lot of ICOs out there will be huge this year and for sure Casper API are one of it. All of the visions, plans and goals are really that's why they had a big community that really wants to support them.
yap that's right this year is for crypto year more ico   comes as you can see there's a lot of events held from the different country and I'm sure Casper API one of them who give big distribution in the crypto world.

We are sure our project will be successful!
We do everything for the successful development of our project
after the concensus in new york this year many individuals will be encourage how amazing the blockchain technology operates it includes not only bitcoin but all of the crypto market this 2018 I can feel that more money will flow to crypto little by little investors and business will transform their service and assets linked to the blockchain which demands data storages to function and connect to people.

Surely,  we may not feel it yet,  but for sure crypto market will blow up in just a few months and Casper will be one them because of the unique product and services that they are offering. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32

Wow.  Thats great,  this proves that despite all the setbacks about crypto and bitcoin,  this market still keeps on growing.  $3.3 billion in the first quarter!  Im looking forward for the months and years to come.  Thats why its essential to invest in those ICO that has a great potential like Casper.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I see a lot of people sharing this project in various social media because that's why I'm interested in searching for more complete information through this thread, I have also visited the website of this project and it turns out the appearance of the website is quite simple and very informative.

Theres a lot of people who believes in this project.  You can also join their telegram channel to get updates,  and read the white paper to check other details too,  and you will discover how amazing is this project. 
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

I see a lot of people sharing this project in various social media because that's why I'm interested in searching for more complete information through this thread, I have also visited the website of this project and it turns out the appearance of the website is quite simple and very informative.

Theres a lot of people who believes in this project.  You can also join their telegram channel to get updates,  and read the white paper to check other details too,  and you will discover how amazing is this project. 
I'm a little overwhelmed by the fact how much the casper became popular, I follow many projects, but it's casper that attracts the most attention of the public, every day positive reviews
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

I'm a little overwhelmed by the fact how much the casper became popular, I follow many projects, but it's casper that attracts the most attention of the public, every day positive reviews

I think so too. I am very glad that a friend of mine told me about casper api and from then on this project is on my radar ^^ i am really eagerly awaiting the time when the ico sale finally is announced.
vincentong17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

Wow.  Thats great,  this proves that despite all the setbacks about crypto and bitcoin,  this market still keeps on growing.  $3.3 billion in the first quarter!  Im looking forward for the months and years to come.  Thats why its essential to invest in those ICO that has a great potential like Casper.
Wow that's a lot many people are adapting blockchain method worldwide Smiley hoping to see casper api one of the best projects in the end of 2018 😁

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:33 AM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture — its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed. By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/well-known-information-stores-do-not-meet-modern-security-requirements-a4314433c71f
lovesybitz

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

The world of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies is regularly in a fever

The reasons are different: disturbing news from the Asia-Pacific region, loud statements of politicians, experts and pseudo experts. Not so long ago, CEO of FireEye, a leading cybersecurity company, Kevin Mandia, said that cryptocurrency is a way to monetize hacker attacks, theft of IP and communications. Note that the first hackers appeared long before the blockchain technology, and people hunted for valuable information long before the hackers themselves.

The creators of Casper API infrastructure, designed for decentralized data storage, are confident that their project is the future, and there are all reasons for that:

As for the degree of protection of Casper API it is out of competition-it does not have a single server from which it is possible to extract information.
In terms of volume — the infrastructure will unite thousands of suppliers around the world providing their capacity to store any information, so Casper API will successfully compete with the storage of transnational giants (Google, Amazon, etc.).

In terms of cost-Casper API sets rates three times lower than competitors.
Casper API has already attracted the attention of decentralized application developers (DApps) as an ecosystem capable of providing services for the storage of a large amount of information at low rates

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/the-world-of-crypto-currencies-and-blockchain-technologies-is-regularly-in-a-fever-3ed15ef32a84
lovesybitz

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:44:04 AM

New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/new-solutions-to-familiar-problems-have-appeared-with-the-development-of-blockchain-technologies-83fd2c4d99bb
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

For example, the problem of confidentiality of information — still from time to time top-secret information become public .
Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

✔Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

✔Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

✔Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

http://casperproject.io

Wow! This is really great. Casper API really focused on securing and protecting all the files that will store in their system at the same they also think of the convenience of their users. Very good project and for sure this will be a success one.

Yes it is totally great project because it help us users to avoid hacker from hacking our files at the same time it has a good security and protection for all the file that we downloaded and uploaded from the net. It protect has from different viruses as well. A great project looking forward to for this to be part of innovation in the dats storage system.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of

visitors.

in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/decentralized-bases-are-gradually-becoming-part-of-everyday-life-b895a102f2ed
I see that this project in a long run will be successful because it focuses on the safety and security of each users so many people will patronize this project. And I can safely say that Casper API is one of the greatest project this year. I can't wait to see this project successful online.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

Great News to everyone! They even couldn’t wait the ICO to meet the timeline, because during the first quarter they already reach the hard cap. Super excited to hear this from the team.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:34:52 AM

For example, the problem of confidentiality of information — still from time to time top-secret information become public .

✔Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

✔Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

✔Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

http://casperproject.io

Wow! This is really great. Casper API really focused on securing and protecting all the files that will store in their system at the same they also think of the convenience of their users. Very good project and for sure this will be a success one.

Yes it is totally great project because it help us users to avoid hacker from hacking our files at the same time it has a good security and protection for all the file that we downloaded and uploaded from the net. It protect has from different viruses as well. A great project looking forward to for this to be part of innovation in the dats storage system.
every cloud storage or wallet their focus to the safety and security of every file because our technology now is advance like also a hacker that's why they create Casper API to avoid this and never happen to all their investor, the team continues searching and test to stop this hacker and to be number one trusted app in whole world.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

I have several questions from different areas. First: what kind of pricing system do you offer for users who want to place their data with you? Second: where can I get acquainted with the technical information about your project? your code is available on the github? how do you protect system from the operation of a large number of nodes in one person, or from distribution of prohibited content, the use of the service for terrorist purposes or for money laundering? How do you plan to scale the service in case of great success?
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: