Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
jenna.huge75

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

Wow! This project is impressive.. Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available. According to Casper API whitepaper, Automatically, providers are able to copy the files and stored on other providers that is why there will be no any problem or delay even if one provider is down.  Cool.
Yeah that is right but for me that he worst case scenario and doubt Casper Team will allowed that to happen. We will to their best to provide the best services which no one right now can't even provide for those existing cloud storage that's Casper Team will make sure all of the infrastructure equipment are the latest or the best one to avoid any problem and to provide the best security in their platform.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Thank you for another aidrop!
Well managed bounty and aidrop by Sandra, the best bounty manager!

airdrop? where? wtf?

to be honest, i like this project more and more and i believe that the future of crypto lays in dapps Smiley really believe that casper api will make a huge difference in the future and i am ready to participate in the ico later Smiley

i just hope that the bearish market of btc keeps ongoing, so i can buy cheap btc to invest into casper Smiley
Not airdrop exactly, but turbo-bounty managed by Sandra Evans.
You can check it here for more infromations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.msg37266418#msg37266418

oh nice. thank you very much for sharing this information with us Smiley

looks like that this happens from time to time. should be made more public imo so that more people can attend.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Yes, i agree on you. If we, the users are not careful with our actions especially with our passwords or secret code Casper API will be useless in terms of securing our files because if someone knew our password or secret code he/she might hack our account.
I read a message from their team in the telegram about some concern about the project. They are looking for solution for the concerns mentioned by them. If you know an expert which can help them, please do approach or send them message. Thank you
Yes that is right that's what we do here, help each other and help Casper Team so they come out with the best. We can't do only on their own but if we tried to give our best efforts to for sure it will have the best output or result in the near future and Casper API will launch the one and only decetralized cloud storage here in the world and I can't wait for that to happen.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Security and safety of data and files are very important nowadays because there are lots of hackers and cheaters around the world. Good thing there is people behind Casper API who created this ICO.

Thanks. Yes you are right. And this is especially important for this reason: the target audience of Casper API uses various apps, services and social networks for work and communication.
Users and DApp should be confident in the security and confidentiality of their data
every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one eill care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safeir than other.
Hacker are everywhere, they come and go.  Since data for businesses are confidential and high important, the storage must be 101% secured. I don't know how they can be avoided but lets make sure hacking would not happened.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture – its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed.

By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

http://casperproject.io/

Accessibility to all your files and data anywhere you are and anytime of the day is very convenient to all for as long as you have a good internet connection you are free to use and check every now and then your stored files. I want to have this Casper API, very useful and safe.
Casper API guarantees the safety of your data store in their cloud. Very convenient to its subscriber this kind of info/news to know everything about what would they experience about this project Casper api.
miejokky

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture – its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed.

By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

http://casperproject.io/

Accessibility to all your files and data anywhere you are and anytime of the day is very convenient to all for as long as you have a good internet connection you are free to use and check every now and then your stored files. I want to have this Casper API, very useful and safe.
i've reading the history of dapp its was fun and you will understand how Casper help you from the start of investing until you have a cst token to earn to save at smart contract to achieve and change it to dollar how interesting story.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
Those services offering by Casper API are really opportunity to us to have a better and easy life in the near future. We can easily store our data, backup and access it anywhere we want and also we don't have to worry anytime to our data because for sure Casper API will do everything just to make sure that our data's are really secured and to satisfy our needs using their services.
Yes these are all correct. Casper API is the future for storage data and files with less hassle and worry free. Since the team are doing their best to find a secure and well protected system to be able to deliver it to their users.
Can't wait to Casper Team to show how really great their cloud storage gonna be how gonna be secured that than any other cloud storage right now. Well right now all we have to is to wait for sure a lot of people still are waiting for the result how good Casper API data storage for sure once they see it, they are gonna all in like us to support this kind of project.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.

Well said guys.. Thank you.. This is really helpful. This project really ensures the safety of your files,data,documents,applications, Dapps,video and music. With the help of zk-snark encryption against hackers.
This project decided that files should have multiple copies to avoid loss and to make sure that you can access your own files whenever you want 24/7.
Yes 100% those are really true. I really believe on Casper Team that they are gonna be successful on all the project that they gonna be launch soon. All of their services they want to provide in the near future was for the all of us even a normal person because it is very cheap but secured for sure. I hope all other people out there gonna see how great all of the projects Casper API are.
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
you are right the project is really worth paying attention to it!
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Security and safety of data and files are very important nowadays because there are lots of hackers and cheaters around the world. Good thing there is people behind Casper API who created this ICO.

Thanks. Yes you are right. And this is especially important for this reason: the target audience of Casper API uses various apps, services and social networks for work and communication.
Users and DApp should be confident in the security and confidentiality of their data
every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one eill care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safeir than other.
Casper Api is a Universal Api solution they will take care of it even though you're losing hope about your wallet they will help you with what they had promises. All back up files will be unlock if you don't know the private key. I guess the best part here people in Casper team are very accommodating so you don't need to worry about that.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

you are right the project is really worth paying attention to it!
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month

i started to like this project a lot and i really hope that it will develop very well in the future!

i hope that the pre sale date is on the right day, since the whole cryptomarket is down again and looks like being totally bearish again...
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
Danilotot

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

for your extension ico can tell you what exactly ico has done. or can the project be longer? thank you for answer my question. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
That's why I really love decentralized system because it is more cheap, secured and cannot be controlled by anyone. For sure DApps are the really future if new applications which are more efficient for those existing applications right now and it will much have a big impact on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for this year and upcoming years. Goodluck to all of us.

Cloud Technology Market will grow continously, and its good that Casper is improving this technology and will pioneer. Ive seen a lot of individuals using cloud storage everyday for their work and personal.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
Those services offering by Casper API are really opportunity to us to have a better and easy life in the near future. We can easily store our data, backup and access it anywhere we want and also we don't have to worry anytime to our data because for sure Casper API will do everything just to make sure that our data's are really secured and to satisfy our needs using their services.
Yes these are all correct. Casper API is the future for storage data and files with less hassle and worry free. Since the team are doing their best to find a secure and well protected system to be able to deliver it to their users.

Thanks for reposting this and reminding us what is CASPER all about, Sometimes its so hard to go back one by one and read and we just go immediately and read on the latest updates about the project, this is a good information to refresh our minds and remember what is this amazing project all about.
lunatics14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.
It is a right decision to invest with this kind of project because this will really help a lot of people in terms of storing their files and data in a secure and safe system. This will not fail any investors who invested.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
That's why I really love decentralized system because it is more cheap, secured and cannot be controlled by anyone. For sure DApps are the really future if new applications which are more efficient for those existing applications right now and it will much have a big impact on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for this year and upcoming years. Goodluck to all of us.

Cloud Technology Market will grow continously, and its good that Casper is improving this technology and will pioneer. Ive seen a lot of individuals using cloud storage everyday for their work and personal.

yap mostly every company everyday they use to save every file of reporting payout every profile of employee salary this useful also to all businessman  or planning a business,keep it up Casper team..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: