Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...

It will be interesting to watch the exchange rate!
Expert opinions on this subject are different - this is true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion. Compared to last year this figure is twice as high: then it the total amount stayed around $6.1 billion.
Experts have also noted how up-to-date statistics only included data from concluded ICOs. Data from presales, failed funding rounds and Telegram-based campaigns weren't included.

It's known that half of all the successful projects are new exchanges, wallets and financial services. Location-wise the majority of ICO companies are under the jurisdiction of the USA.
Another notable fact is that in the US 59 projects have managed to raise about $583.8 million while im Singapore 34 ICO projects raised around $468.1 million. Great Britain saw 26 projects raise $99.7 million while in Russia 13 projects raised $20.8 million.

http://casperproject.io

so even Casper are going to create their own wallet like the other successful project because of the new upcoming token? I just read every platform now they creating their own wallet or blockchain.

With research plans can be found here https://github.com/Casper-dev/research
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

stumbled upon this project and it really sounds interesting so far.

Casper API is an infrastructure project for big data storage on the blockchain, which allows to build a file storage
(photos, video, audio, text files and 3D models), to configure the optimal routes of content delivery (CDN), to store
backups,to work with corporate data storage.

my question: does this mean, that the files are stored on the blockchain directly? wont this blow up the blockchain size after a while, when people & companies keep on loading files on it?
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion. Compared to last year this figure is twice as high: then it the total amount stayed around $6.1 billion.
Experts have also noted how up-to-date statistics only included data from concluded ICOs. Data from presales, failed funding rounds and Telegram-based campaigns wasn't included.

It's known that half of all the successful projects are new exchanges, wallets and financial services. Location-wise the majority of ICO companies are under the jurisdiction of the USA.
Another notable fact is that in the US 59 projects have managed to raise about $583.8 million while im Singapore 34 ICO projects raised around $468.1 million. Great Britain saw 26 projects raise $99.7 million while in Russia 13 projects raised $20.8 million.

This is a very positive thing in our community most of this country wants to step in the world of technology and over take what we have now. I know Casper Api is a russian project and looks like we are going to make millions on this project and billions in the marketcap if it's goes live.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

stumbled upon this project and it really sounds interesting so far.

Casper API is an infrastructure project for big data storage on the blockchain, which allows to build a file storage
(photos, video, audio, text files and 3D models), to configure the optimal routes of content delivery (CDN), to store
backups,to work with corporate data storage.

my question: does this mean, that the files are stored on the blockchain directly? wont this blow up the blockchain size after a while, when people & companies keep on loading files on it?

The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of applications, websites and even offline businesses with no use of smart contracts. Combined with the architecture capabilities such as automated content delivery through smart contracts on blockchains as well as SDK for DApps make Casper API an attractive solution for the budding market of decentralized applications.
For reference kindly read this: http://www.casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
And especially that you are able to rent your storage and get some profit for that! Casper is the future!
Meaning, Casper API is all that we need today. A storage that will allow us to store important files and data, we can also upload and download and most especially we can access it 24/7. This is really cool, we can make sure that our files are secure and protected always.
They also guaranteed which also stated on their whitepaper the 99.99% safeness of file. They were also has a features of replicas which 4x, thus even the 1 file was crushed (hopefully it will not) they do have back up to restore.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Security and safety of data and files are very important nowadays because there are lots of hackers and cheaters around the world. Good thing there is people behind Casper API who created this ICO.

Thanks. Yes you are right. And this is especially important for this reason: the target audience of Casper API uses various apps, services and social networks for work and communication.
Users and DApp should be confident in the security and confidentiality of their data
every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one eill care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safeir than other.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
And especially that you are able to rent your storage and get some profit for that! Casper is the future!
Meaning, Casper API is all that we need today. A storage that will allow us to store important files and data, we can also upload and download and most especially we can access it 24/7. This is really cool, we can make sure that our files are secure and protected always.
They also guaranteed which also stated on their whitepaper the 99.99% safeness of file. They were also has a features of replicas which 4x, thus even the 1 file was crushed (hopefully it will not) they do have back up to restore.
Casper API are prepared in anything that might happen to their customers account. They'd search about the possible problem and issues that might happen in using their system and they have a resolution about it. They want to give a good service that will satisfy their users and they want it in real time not just in their white paper.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Security and safety of data and files are very important nowadays because there are lots of hackers and cheaters around the world. Good thing there is people behind Casper API who created this ICO.

Thanks. Yes you are right. And this is especially important for this reason: the target audience of Casper API uses various apps, services and social networks for work and communication.
Users and DApp should be confident in the security and confidentiality of their data
every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one will care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safer than other.
when we say files data video music etc.. What is the most important to be safer? not to hack what else? Everyone knows we need to secure our files for the virus also because we don't know if our files have a virus which is we going to save through cloud storage Casper is designed to protect our files data etc before they accepting or received those files they're going to fix and resolve.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one will care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safer than other.
when we say files data video music etc.. What is the most important to be safer? not to hack what else? Everyone knows we need to secure our files for the virus also because we don't know if our files have a virus which is we going to save through cloud storage Casper is designed to protect our files data etc before they accepting or received those files they're going to fix and resolve.
Good point sir regarding the safety of our files and data to be stored in cloud storage. Casper API will be able to check and clean first our files before safely store it in our account because sometimes we are not aware that our desktops and laptops that are we using has a malware or viruses.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

Good point sir regarding the safety of our files and data to be stored in cloud storage. Casper API will be able to check and clean first our files before safely store it in our account because sometimes we are not aware that our desktops and laptops that are we using has a malware or viruses.
We are just focused on being safety on hackers and cheaters but I don't think of the viruses that might affect my files. Good thing you just opened about it. But for sure Casper API is ready about this, since they all ensure their users that it is safe to store in Casper API.
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

please tell me, will there be any bonuses when buying tokens on sale ? if the date of the launch platform? or at least a month

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

please tell me, will there be any bonuses when buying tokens on sale ? if the date of the launch platform? or at least a month

You can ask a question about the bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

For the first time in a long time worthy project from Russia! I hope that you will collect the necessary amount and will actively develop!

Thanks for supporting. We are confident of the success of our project)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Recently I watched a vlog by CEO of Casper API and I was amazed by this hardworking and networking person as well as the whole Casper API team.
Good to hear about progress of Casper API and see transparency of your ICO. I think this is exactly what most of ICOs need and competetive advantage of Casper API. Keep going the same way!

We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Wow! This project is impressive.. Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available. According to Casper API whitepaper, Automatically, providers are able to copy the files and stored on other providers that is why there will be no any problem or delay even if one provider is down.  Cool.

Thanks a lot! we are pleased to hear such words!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

Powerful project, very curious about Casper and how the things will work, storage is great thing useful in everyday life. Good luck!

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Yes you are right with that Casper Team didn't expect whitelisted people could be that so many that's why they've postponed the pre-sale so they can prepare more. I can't wait also to buy some CST because for sure this will be huge in the near future. I'll prepare more so once the crowd-sale is started I could get as much CST for my portfolio.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: