Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
rostpAyment

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

casper will succeed in the future and it will not be a big deal to get attention and investors, Many big companies will be interested in their project and I am sure they will invest and support the Casper project. Note also that their community is really active and their team always gives us updates.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.
yes very well said, i guess all of the information about casper will see this on the whitepaper and also be active to website and also to the the telegram for more updates about casper.

it's right for us members to work together to make the project more successful and to make the CASPER API more widely available worldwide more trustworthy people and more to invest.
If all the supporters of Casper API will help each other to promote and spread the good news about this ICO, this project will probably become successful because it will encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to participate to Casper API.

Many thanks! We also have a strong team
Our project will be successful
I like the confidence of the team. This will help to encourage a lot of investors and supporters to be part of Casper API and become a successful too. Looking forward for a lot of good news from the team and ICO.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

casper will succeed in the future and it will not be a big deal to get attention and investors, Many big companies will be interested in their project and I am sure they will invest and support the Casper project. Note also that their community is really active and their team always gives us updates.
Yes they are really active on telegram and on social media also- I'm very proud that we are almost 1 month to go before token sale end. The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing procedures. Smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this cool project!! I know it has great future!! I wish Casper good luck!!!!
Its good to know many are now joining casper api I feel very proud joining this ico to and they are very active in their projects which is also the reason why the community gets bigger because they deliver results pretty fast.
That is really good for you and for the Casper API community because we are now growing bigger and bigger as the time passes by. Many people now are acknowledging this awesome project because they know the great and unique features that Casper API will provide to us. I am glad to hear that we are now seeing the success of this project. Cheers to its greatest success!
The MVP is release and waiting for a beta version of this project willing to wait coz i really wanted to use their apps to storage files so i will recommend this to my friends who are into crypto but overall the project is nice and i know they will reach the hard cap.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

- All official social networks are listed on our website

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

Scammers are now everywhere nowadays. Investors should really get totally cautious on every ico sale and doublecheck everything. People, please open up your eyes and dont feed the scammers with your precious eth/btc!!!
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

This information is indeed very helpful to avoid future incident of being a victim of a fraud scheme. This will be a reminder that bad people are lurking from the shadows waiting for the right moment to take advantage and could steal your money anytime.
The most important thing to do is to be vigilant and follow the legit pages and website of Casper API to avoid scammers and also to learn about the details and news of the project as well.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Beware of scams!

This information is indeed very helpful to avoid future incident of being a victim of a fraud scheme. This will be a reminder that bad people are lurking from the shadows waiting for the right moment to take advantage and could steal your money anytime.
The most important thing to do is to be vigilant and follow the legit pages and website of Casper API to avoid scammers and also to learn about the details and news of the project as well.

I just ask what's wrong with your platform, does it mean that there are changes to your platform?
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Reliable, safe and profitable storage of information

Storing information is not an easy task, especially when it is neccessary to ensure its integrity. Modern cloud services are suitable for storing files but do not guarantee their privacy. This point is particularly noted in user agreements. At the same time, for those who operate with large amounts of information, the use of the cloud is not cheap and, as mentioned above, does not guarantee security.

Casper API team, having assessed the market needs for a reliable and profitable file storage service, has started to create an infrastructure for business, which is easy to connect to through Casper API SDK.

Also Casper API has several parameters that are key for business and Dapp:

Reliability. The absence of a single server makes the system resistant to DDoS attacks.

Fast content delivery. Providers are not limited geographically, user files are downloaded from the nearest provider.

Access to information 24/7

Cost. According to preliminary forecasts, the use of Casper API is more profitable than centralized competitors.

In other words, Casper API solves a wide range of problems. It offers businesses- savings in storage costs, developers of Dapp-ready infrastructure and reliable, convenient service, owners of facilities – the opportunity to earn.

http://casperproject.io

This statement is really very simple yet full-packed with information regarding CASPER API. The assurance that the decentralized cloud-based data storage system of CASPER API is reliable, safe and profitable is really a great news to all that supports this project. I am inviting all to invest in this project which is really a great opportunity for all investors.
It is really true! that storing files and data information is not easy especially when you are wanting to store it safely and secured. Cloud storage system are now usable to all of us when we are dealing online. It is really a good idea to have cloud storage but it is too risky because you cannot hold the fact that you are doubting for your files' privacy but Casper API will ensure and assure you that will provide a very highly secure and safe storage with a high privacy efficiency.

I totally agree, a certain cloud storage was attack several years ago, Simply because their system was a centralized one thus providing less privacy and security,
imagine your precious files and data being compromise just because their storage services were design poorly and have no back-up solutions for incidents of hacking and leaks.
Unlike Casper API which was carefully design in a decentralized system. Providing strong security, privacy and good quality services. This platform is also beneficial for clients who use it for business purposes. Its more cheaper too, than the usual cloud services.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Beware of scams!

I just ask what's wrong with your platform, does it mean that there are changes to your platform?

I dont think there's a problem with Casper API's platform and i believe there are no changes at all. They were only reminding investors and also future investors to be aware of fraud schemes and scammers.
Because the truth is, these bad people are everywhere and its best if more people knew about them. People should always be prepared and always remained vigilant at all times for these scammers.
This is the reason why they put down the list of their legit pages and websites to make sure investors would get to the right place away from these scammers and also for the purpose of getting fresh news and updates about the project.

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this cool project!! I know it has great future!! I wish Casper good luck!!!!

hello welcome.
Would you like to read the white paper so you know what you need to know? ? if you do not need to read it and know what to know if you are confused you may want to ask members. to answer the questions you have always been active ..

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Yes they are really active on telegram and on social media also- I'm very proud that we are almost 1 month to go before token sale end. The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing procedures. Smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers.
yes
it's a good thing to do with the team to make the project more secure. one of the projects the CASPER API is one of the safest deposits and more people trust for more investing, the best thing is for a member to keep scammers out of scams because the ICO is near
so advising everyone to be careful,

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Beware of scams!

you're right if the scamers are not asleep should also take care of 24/7 for security projects and our investment, really need security care for us. we must have good IT to learn more about scams and catch them and get rid of them in jail.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Beware of scams!

Scammers are now everywhere nowadays. Investors should really get totally cautious on every ico sale and doublecheck everything. People, please open up your eyes and dont feed the scammers with your precious eth/btc!!!

How we are going to be careful. If all you do is keep in mind the scam still knows what to do for hacking the account. the best thing to do is not to leave a computer account delete history that does not click advertisements.

GigTricks
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Football and blockchain

While the Pre-Sale of our project is in full swing we continue to introduce you to the world news of the crypto industry. And today we would like to touch upon an actual topic – football.

Russia hosts the World Cup and former players of the Spanish football club "Barcelona" Carles Puyol, Andres Iniesta and Ivan De La Peña together with the development team announced the launch of the social network Olyseum, designed specially to communicate with football fans with their idols.

The project is a universal social network created on the blockchain. Also, Olyseum will have a smart-contract-based program to stimulate users who participate in the development of the community. As a reward, they will receive exclusive goods, VIP-tickets and a unique experience with the stars of football.

Ex-Barcelona players say that they want to establish closer relations with their own fans in this way.

Testing of the social network is already in full swing and was specially made during the days when in Russia is the World Cup.

Hope for the best of all teams for sure all of them will give their best like what Casper Team doing just to make sure all of their projects to be successful. All those professional player will be amaze once they see Casper API data storage.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Football and blockchain

While the Pre-Sale of our project is in full swing we continue to introduce you to the world news of the crypto industry. And today we would like to touch upon an actual topic – football.

Russia hosts the World Cup and former players of the Spanish football club "Barcelona" Carles Puyol, Andres Iniesta and Ivan De La Peña together with the development team announced the launch of the social network Olyseum, designed specially to communicate with football fans with their idols.

The project is a universal social network created on the blockchain. Also, Olyseum will have a smart-contract-based program to stimulate users who participate in the development of the community. As a reward, they will receive exclusive goods, VIP-tickets and a unique experience with the stars of football.

Ex-Barcelona players say that they want to establish closer relations with their own fans in this way.

Testing of the social network is already in full swing and was specially made during the days when in Russia is the World Cup.

Hope for the best of all teams for sure all of them will give their best like what Casper Team doing just to make sure all of their projects to be successful. All those professional player will be amaze once they see Casper API data storage.
The reward mention by the authors in this thread is so cool, having a great and maybe once in a lifetime moment with the football star player.
Establish a great relationship from customer and Casper team is such a good strategy to build a firm foundation and for being a transparent too! They need to get first the trust and satisfaction of every individual participant and investors also. What do you think?
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Beware of scams!

How we are going to be careful. If all you do is keep in mind the scam still knows what to do for hacking the account. the best thing to do is not to leave a computer account delete history that does not click advertisements.
Who knows, maybe scammer is already here in this thread ( hope not ) , cause this Casper is a good one I ever encounter since the beginning. The author is too active to response all question and adding some useful information to lead us in a bright idea from outside and inside the crypto currency. So decide now to join and be a participant on their Pre Sale right away. You will see the full info on this link ( https://casperproject.io/ )
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Casper project will be a big deal for users and investors. Though beating other usual storage applications is the main obstruction to be encountered, I think it won't be that difficult for Casper as its team seems to be a competitive one. If it gets to peak, bet it would be able to build a company under its name.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

happy to see that many people have interest to participate in this casper API ico it just shows that it's good ico. good chioce to particpate to this.
Casper project didn't baffled everyone in its platform that's why people was really fascinated that leads them to participate and witness everything from the start. So, it would be a good revert as soon as this project will be successful not only for the team but for the both of us.

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Hello everyone, I've discovered your project today, and I think it'Il be interesting:- ) So I 'II follow  you to see what it'Il happen in the future !
Well all I can say you have a very good taste because Casper API are really amazing and will be one of the best ICO this year if you look about their visions, ideas, and goals you will see how really great the team are that's why I chose to support this ICO because for sure it will be successful in the near future.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Beware of scams!

Who knows, maybe scammer is already here in this thread ( hope not ) , cause this Casper is a good one I ever encounter since the beginning. The author is too active to response all question and adding some useful information to lead us in a bright idea from outside and inside the crypto currency. So decide now to join and be a participant on their Pre Sale right away. You will see the full info on this link ( https://casperproject.io/ )
scammer is everywhere but not in the Casper because all the people in the team casper is trusted also the advisor who be part of the project,forum website telegram all is active.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: