Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

The development of block chain distributed storage is very large. CASPER API has the chance to become Unicorn project in this field. Let's look forward to it together.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

The development of block chain distributed storage is very large. CASPER API has the chance to become Unicorn project in this field. Let's look forward to it together.

Believe me, the way it goes right now, i really think that it will become one of it kind regarding decentralized storage system Smiley

I don't see any other competitor in this sector, thus first comes first serves Smiley
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

John McAfee does not agree with the SEC

We would like to continue acquainting you with the world of cryptonews. And today we offer you to express your own point of view: do you agree or disagree with the opinion of McAfee?
Crypto-enthusiast and creator of the McAfee Secutiry anti-virus program John McAfee categorically disagreed with the fact that the US securities and exchange Commission (SEC) decided to consider almost all tokens that are issued with the help of ICO as securities. The head of Department Jay Clayton, moreover, said that all the current crypto-currencies, except for Bitcoin and Ethereum, are securities.

This decision prevents the development of the crypto-currency market, as crypto-coins then lose part of the current freedom and their creators will have to comply with fairly strict requirements that are applied to issuers of securities. In case, in reality, there is no single command for cryptocurrencies, that is, it is decentralized, the question arises: who will fulfill the requirements of the SEC?

Another US Agency — the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) - believes that in this case we are not dealing with securities.

Understanding these differences between the SEC and the CFTC, McAfee intends to defend his point of view up to the end, being sure that the SEC is wrong.

http://casperproject.io

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

casper will succeed in the future and it will not be a big deal to get attention and investors, Many big companies will be interested in their project and I am sure they will invest and support the Casper project. Note also that their community is really active and their team always gives us updates.
if they can all off the member have a potential to improve and make beautiful and more promising ico. if they are active they probably have done a lot that's why every updates of casper make investor smile.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.
yes very well said, i guess all of the information about casper will see this on the whitepaper and also be active to website and also to the the telegram for more updates about casper.

it's right for us members to work together to make the project more successful and to make the CASPER API more widely available worldwide more trustworthy people and more to invest.
If all the supporters of Casper API will help each other to promote and spread the good news about this ICO, this project will probably become successful because it will encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to participate to Casper API.
if your read the white paper will get your attention. if you see the list of member behind this ico you will amaze. every member have a great work experience so this ico will continue to improve and get the success soon.
Yes that is true that many people are showing support and trust to Casper API that make this projects gets more popular to all. It is so happy to see how this project grow from a simple one to one of the most successful and most popular project that ever made this year.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Believe me, the way it goes right now, i really think that it will become one of it kind regarding decentralized storage system Smiley

I don't see any other competitor in this sector, thus first comes first serves Smiley
Yes and Casper will definitely the first ever data and cloud storage system that will give a very high satisfaction rating to all the users that will try and use it. And I assure all of you that this project is really worth of all your waiting and also your investment because they will provide you a fair service.

activemind

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Casper-API
That is really awesome! We are nearer and nearer to achieve the greatest success of Casper API. I am looking forward to see and use the awesome and wonderful DApps of Casper API once it is launch. I am so proud and happy to be part of Casper API community and I will continue supporting and believing on this significant project.
this is great news for us, the casper has been listed. Advanced congrats for the team to successful of the the Casper API. Looking forward to the launching of casper.
actually this is not the first time Casper to be listed in the ico but this big help also to promote and to spread about the future number one cloud storage in block chain world.
Definitely true! Casper API being listed in ICO is really a big help for this project because it helps Casper API's team to promote and get known in the crypto world by many people. It also promotes the Casper's uniqueness to attract many investors. I congratulate as early as now this Casper team for doing a great job.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

casper will succeed in the future and it will not be a big deal to get attention and investors, Many big companies will be interested in their project and I am sure they will invest and support the Casper project. Note also that their community is really active and their team always gives us updates.
if they can all off the member have a potential to improve and make beautiful and more promising ico. if they are active they probably have done a lot that's why every updates of casper make investor smile.
also that indicates that the project is moving because of the active posting of whats going on with casper, you can rest assured that what you invest is travelling its road to success, bigger community hits a lot of support and becomes very encouraging to potential investors.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

It's an excellent idea to have the short questionnaire before you input the data for the airdrop. It makes you research and learn more about the creators than normal. Smiley
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

It's an excellent idea to have the short questionnaire before you input the data for the airdrop. It makes you research and learn more about the creators than normal. Smiley

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

also that indicates that the project is moving because of the active posting of whats going on with casper, you can rest assured that what you invest is travelling its road to success, bigger community hits a lot of support and becomes very encouraging to potential investors.

We always tell the participants about the events taking place in our project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Hoping for the best for this project. The team is great and everything is being put in place for the success of this project I am very glad to participate  of this project.

thank you for joining us  Wink
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Casper-API
That is really awesome! We are nearer and nearer to achieve the greatest success of Casper API. I am looking forward to see and use the awesome and wonderful DApps of Casper API once it is launch. I am so proud and happy to be part of Casper API community and I will continue supporting and believing on this significant project.
this is great news for us, the casper has been listed. Advanced congrats for the team to successful of the the Casper API. Looking forward to the launching of casper.
actually this is not the first time Casper to be listed in the ico but this big help also to promote and to spread about the future number one cloud storage in block chain world.
Definitely true! Casper API being listed in ICO is really a big help for this project because it helps Casper API's team to promote and get known in the crypto world by many people. It also promotes the Casper's uniqueness to attract many investors. I congratulate as early as now this Casper team for doing a great job.

Thank you for your opinion and support our project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes right!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Yes and Casper will definitely the first ever data and cloud storage system that will give a very high satisfaction rating to all the users that will try and use it. And I assure all of you that this project is really worth of all your waiting and also your investment because they will provide you a fair service.

Thanks for your opinion! We really want to create a convenient platform for users, investors and suppliers
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.
yes very well said, i guess all of the information about casper will see this on the whitepaper and also be active to website and also to the the telegram for more updates about casper.

it's right for us members to work together to make the project more successful and to make the CASPER API more widely available worldwide more trustworthy people and more to invest.
If all the supporters of Casper API will help each other to promote and spread the good news about this ICO, this project will probably become successful because it will encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to participate to Casper API.
if your read the white paper will get your attention. if you see the list of member behind this ico you will amaze. every member have a great work experience so this ico will continue to improve and get the success soon.
Yes that is true that many people are showing support and trust to Casper API that make this projects gets more popular to all. It is so happy to see how this project grow from a simple one to one of the most successful and most popular project that ever made this year.

thank you for following us! we will not disappoint you!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Thanks a lot! we have a strong team!
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

I am just amazed at learning that CASPER API has these data centers. This is really a great project and knowing that they have all these setups will simply assure us that they are really serious and prepared for everything.

1. Green Mountain
2. Microsoft Project Natick
3. Bahnhof — Pionen

Here's the link for details:

https://twitter.com/CasperAPI/status/1005406389257342982
https://medium.com/casperapi/today-we-want-to-tell-you-about-three-amazing-data-centers-6ca18919468

Today we want to tell you about three amazing data centers

And Casper API data storage is gonna be part of it for sure. Casper Team will make sure their services want to provide to all of us will satisfy our needs no matter what happens and right now I know Casper Team are gonna be ready for everything just to make sure all of the data of their users will be surely protected and that's what Casper API the best.
They keep on improving the project. They make sure that every single investment is worth it. They are not stopping to encourage best and well experienced advisor to make the project the best it can be.
Yes because their team is the best. They want to make sure all of the efforts of their supporters and believers will not go to waste that's why Casper Team doing the best their can just to make sure every projects that they have will be successful in the near future.
That's why a lot of people want to support and invest with Casper API. The team won't stop improving their system and make sure that all their plans are gonna work. They want the Casper API to be perfect.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this cool project!! I know it has great future!! I wish Casper good luck!!!!
You won't regret that you will be part of this ICO because for sure it will become successful and be able to have a good profit once you invest today. Looking forward for more good news and update about the ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: