Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

I think Asia market is not a bad target for the start of cryptoflix. There is a lot of people in Asia, also there is a lot of people who appreciate crypto, so a good point for a streaming platform that will be based on crypto.

Asia is a wide market with very big scope to grow. Like no serious content from Netflix yet and Amazon prime is just catching up.

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

The greater possibilities to start in less developed countries seem to be educational content, but they will certainly have a great advantage over other online content, regardless of the category, because there is a space to be won with more accessible prices and few willing to face this task

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I think Asia market is not a bad target for the start of cryptoflix. There is a lot of people in Asia, also there is a lot of people who appreciate crypto, so a good point for a streaming platform that will be based on crypto.

Asia is a wide market with very big scope to grow. Like no serious content from Netflix yet and Amazon prime is just catching up.

I also agree that Asia is a great choice. European and American markets are probably much tougher, they have higher competition.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

I also agree that Asia is a great choice. European and American markets are probably much tougher, they have higher competition.

Asian market is also bigger so you have more chances i guess

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

and it will easy to hit asia market i think. there are many pirated video, online and offline

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

and it will easy to hit asia market i think. there are many pirated video, online and offline

if the project offers a better alternative than piracy, then yeah the will be successful.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

if the project offers a better alternative than piracy, then yeah the will be successful.
Recently, Asia has created series of negative news, in many respects because of this now drop in the price all cryptocurrencies. It's impossible to generalize in Asia there are countries that are not afraid of innovative ideas, such country as Japan - let's hope that situation will improve.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I love this project. If they're doing their job right, then the value of the token might well increase.

It also means that the dev's have an interest in doing a good job so they can sell their tokens for a high price.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Recently, Asia has created series of negative news, in many respects because of this now drop in the price all cryptocurrencies. It's impossible to generalize in Asia there are countries that are not afraid of innovative ideas, such country as Japan - let's hope that situation will improve.
I agree, Asia is not reliable. But I dont think that only Asia is resposible for the bear market.
There are powerful groups political and financial, which manipulate the market.
One wants to get in cheap, because they missed the train, the other fear all the new power which decentralization will bring to the people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

Asian video market is improving,  people’s awareness of copyright is increasing .
But I think resources and watching interest are  the difficult point of operation

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Asian video market is improving,  people’s awareness of copyright is increasing .
But I think resources and watching interest are  the difficult point of operation
Speaking about Asia, do you mean China? they have their own vision of copyright .. I do not think that Asia is the best option for launching the platform at early stage. It will be better to focus in South America, where people watch TV, and soap series are very popular!
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Agreed with the watching interest. I guess so, people in most countries in asia has no much time to watch the movie. There are still plenty of other stuffs to do on those country.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Speaking about Asia, do you mean China? they have their own vision of copyright .. I do not think that Asia is the best option for launching the platform at early stage. It will be better to focus in South America, where people watch TV, and soap series are very popular!

In my opinion, starting in the Asian market makes sense and was a good decision. Asia is so much more than just China and I am sure Asians also like to watch TV and soap series.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

Agreed with the watching interest. I guess so, people in most countries in asia has no much time to watch the movie. There are still plenty of other stuffs to do on those country.
Why do you think Asians will not watch streaming? I think Cryptoflix has a real chance to grow. I think he can be a TV channel competitor.
They can bring on stream,what can not be found on them on TV

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

Saying that Asia doesn't value movies doesn't make sense to me, Bollywood, Hong Kong (and China and Taiwan), Thailand (mostly movies involving martial arts), Japan! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Film_production_companies_of_Japan)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

No idea in Asia there are not very much streaming service available, isn't Netflix operating there as well?  Shocked

NETFLIX and Amazon but NETFLIX is struggling to get the numbers up because of lack of payment options.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

No idea in Asia there are not very much streaming service available, isn't Netflix operating there as well?  Shocked

NETFLIX and Amazon but NETFLIX is struggling to get the numbers up because of lack of payment options.
But Cryptoflix is a different kind of platform, plus, it has the option of investing in film production.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Really? How can a lack of payment options be a problem for a big company, which is dealing with million of $?
They should be able to solve this problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

But Cryptoflix is a different kind of platform, plus, it has the option of investing in film production.
Cryptoflix will help the local film producers by making it easy to fund film projects. I think this will be the main pro against netflix.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Really? How can a lack of payment options be a problem for a big company, which is dealing with million of $?
They should be able to solve this problem.
But they didn't... Anyway we shouldn't be worried about this because this could be advantage for cryptoflix
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Cryptoflix will help the local film producers by making it easy to fund film projects. I think this will be the main pro against netflix.
The very bright example is the movie "The man from Earth". This film was unknown till the time when pirates uploaded it and distributed to different trackers. This low-budget movie itself contains only one location and less than 10 actors. It has 8 on IMDB
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: