Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

Would be great if they could make some partnerships with Bollywood movies. If they can achieve this the audience would be huge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Is there any news on the extra services CryptoFlix is going to offer (eg lending of books and so on?)

I am not that sure if I would need books on a platform like Cryptoflix. There are other ones specialized on this.

Yes, books have nothing to do with videos. The team has already communicated all their proposed services.
Years ago there was a little company called amazon, which selled books and ebay wich was a platform for auctions only.
Look what it is today, you can order almost anything on both platforms.
So it's not so groundless to think about it. Even CryptoFlix will not know, what they are selling in 10 years, wanna bet?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

Would be great if they could make some partnerships with Bollywood movies. If they can achieve this the audience would be huge.

Indian film industry is the largest producer of movies in the world with lots of languages and regional content, it would give a heavy body for the investments of they can get a partnership here.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Is there any news on the extra services CryptoFlix is going to offer (eg lending of books and so on?)

I am not that sure if I would need books on a platform like Cryptoflix. There are other ones specialized on this.

Yes, books have nothing to do with videos. The team has already communicated all their proposed services.
Years ago there was a little company called amazon, which selled books and ebay wich was a platform for auctions only.
So it's not so groundless to think about it. Even CryptoFlix will not know, what they are selling in 10 years, wanna bet?

And with their educational approach of parts of their content books aren't that inappropriate products.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

And with their educational approach of parts of their content books aren't that inappropriate products.
Normally, they are to concentrate now on some specific content, but who knows what's gonna be later. If profitable, they can sell virtually everything on their platform
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

I don't get why they need to sell virtually anything if it's a project for video on demand and film productions' crowdfunding

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

jep, this one, is the right: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

is there any incentive for sharing contents? how much? can you privately share to specific users on platform to not violet any content law?

What would you share? This is a movies streaming platform, I don't really think you can upload anything of your own in order to share in with anybody else.
Yes, even I think that the movies/films there wont be downloadable, probably just a few of them will be downloadable.
Please have a look into the whitepaper. There the approach and the functions of the cryptoflix platform are explained. There is no uploading or contentsharing for everybody possible.
By the way, the whitepaper link on the ann thread is wrong, error 404 not found (The requested URL /Cryptoflix-WhitePaper.pdf was not found on this server).
They should fix it.
Take this one, this is right: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf
You can study all the whitepaper if you need without any problem (as for me, I know their WP almost by heart)))
I already reported the wrong link in the first post but until now it has not been updated. It is maybe 2 weeks ago.
But on the website the link works. I will write a pm do the development here that he will update.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

I don't get why they need to sell virtually anything if it's a project for video on demand and film productions' crowdfunding
They dont need and they should concentrate on movies, yes.
But sometimes you have to grab the business-chance, if you see it and customers want something more than you provide.
It was more a theoretical consideration from my side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

They will sell only memberships allowing to watch their shows and movies
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

thats sounds wonderful and will give us a nice profit, thanks for explaining.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

Indian film industry is the largest producer of movies in the world with lots of languages and regional content, it would give a heavy body for the investments of they can get a partnership here.
I think India is not the best option to start -  in this region many poor people who are busy with work, and they don't have time to watch movies. In regard Bollywood - in my opinion they make films with very specific genres in which are very few fans.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

They will sell only memberships allowing to watch their shows and movies
i also think that they will only sell the membership to be able to access their services, and they will concentrate their forces/energies/funds in the production of quality films
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

I think India is not the best option to start -  in this region many poor people who are busy with work, and they don't have time to watch movies. In regard Bollywood - in my opinion they make films with very specific genres in which are very few fans.

People living in first-world countries can often forget the squalid conditions which people in developing countries live in. There’s no time or money to spend on movies/videos. It is just a matter of life or death; you work hard, and you spend what little time you have on social interaction.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Bollywood movies are extremely popular right now and most of all it is extremely cheap to make that kind of movie
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

Bollywood movies are extremely popular right now and most of all it is extremely cheap to make that kind of movie
Actually they use small budgets and reveal great hidden talents, they make success and money from practically nothing, I'm a fan of the Bollywood films, although they act on a completely different platform and system, they can serve as models and inspiration for Time cryptoflix
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

Actually they use small budgets and reveal great hidden talents, they make success and money from practically nothing, I'm a fan of the Bollywood films, although they act on a completely different platform and system, they can serve as models and inspiration for Time cryptoflix

I've read that some Bollywood films have as big budgets as Hollywood productions.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Having a commercial-free platform is a good approach. Pay-TV subscription services (that are now becoming extinct) failed at this by still bombarding users with commercials.

I don't think pay-tv subscription services are failing. Netflix, hulu, amazon and etc are booming. Or are you telling something different?

I was thinking the same thing, the trend seems to be going towards pay-tv where people can watch on demand shows.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

I've read that some Bollywood films have as big budgets as Hollywood productions.

And the potential user base is enormous!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

Yes i also think that some partnerships could be very good for cryptoflix, like mainstream studios. There is a lot to do with movies industry, it will be a brand new concept to use crypto to watch and fund film.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: