Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92632 times)
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Hello again!
How long does it take to staking? How many coins per day will I get if I buy 100 coins and keep the wallet on?
Big thanks.

My vague guess based on the current staking difficulty is around 4 BTC2 per day with the upgraded 2.1 version wallet that we aim to release today. This guess can prove way off but it gives you some kind of an idea. It would help if you have your BTC2 balance split to more than a few addresses.
ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

so... the source for 2.1 is out but the links on the site for the new binaries return a 404 error...

i can hardly contain myself  Tongue
crynxc

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

Well let's see and just wait patiently. I think everything is under control of the team. They are very hardworking Smiley
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Well let's see and just wait patiently. I think everything is under control of the team. They are very hardworking Smiley

yes we should wait for the results forward, because I see the development of this team continues to attract Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 914
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:53:33 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:55:07 AM by jackleszz

so... the source for 2.1 is out but the links on the site for the new binaries return a 404 error...

i can hardly contain myself  Tongue

The v.2.1b was just released. If you downloaded the first 2.1 release before and can't sync past block 6538, then the just released version fixes that problem.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
mile108

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

Hello again!
How long does it take to staking? How many coins per day will I get if I buy 100 coins and keep the wallet on?
Big thanks.

My vague guess based on the current staking difficulty is around 4 BTC2 per day with the upgraded 2.1 version wallet that we aim to release today. This guess can prove way off but it gives you some kind of an idea. It would help if you have your BTC2 balance split to more than a few addresses.

Seems about right based on the amount of coins I'm getting from staking per day with the 2.1 version wallet.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ClaimyMcClaim

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

why do i get orphan blocks?

the last 2 blocks i got were orphans, the first one got accepted 23 hours later, is this normal?

should i change something in my config to solve it?

thanks
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

the last 2 blocks i got were orphans, the first one got accepted 23 hours later, is this normal?

thanks

Possibly your node thought that you created the block first. But was incorrect in assuming that and then got corrected by the peers that you are connected to.

Most home routers have NAT that by default blocks incoming connections initiated by someone else than you so you are likely connected to very few peers because of that and thus more likely to have such a situation. You can usually fix that and start allowing incoming connections with one of two ways:

A) Launch Bitcoin 2 Core, go to Settings - Options. Go to Network. Enable: "Map port using UPnP". Then restart the app. You may also want to read this article: https://dirkmittler.homeip.net/blog/archives/3340
B) Or follow the guide at: https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#enabling-connections - the steps are exactly the same for Bitcoin 2.

A stable, fast internet connection will also have less of these problems than a slow, unreliable one. I'm not saying that it applies to you, but just putting that information out there.

A more throughout explanation about orphaned blocks here: https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/3311/what-are-orphaned-blocks

ClaimyMcClaim

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:09 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 11:14:26 PM by ClaimyMcClaim

thanks

Possibly your node thought that you created the block first. But was incorrect in assuming that and then got corrected by the peers that you are connected to.

Most home routers have NAT that by default blocks incoming connections initiated by someone else than you so you are likely connected to very few peers because of that and thus more likely to have such a situation. You can usually fix that and start allowing incoming connections with one of two ways:

A) Launch Bitcoin 2 Core, go to Settings - Options. Go to Network. Enable: "Map port using UPnP". Then restart the app. You may also want to read this article: https://dirkmittler.homeip.net/blog/archives/3340
B) Or follow the guide at: https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#enabling-connections - the steps are exactly the same for Bitcoin 2.

A stable, fast internet connection will also have less of these problems than a slow, unreliable one. I'm not saying that it applies to you, but just putting that information out there.

A more throughout explanation about orphaned blocks here: https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/3311/what-are-orphaned-blocks

very informative, thanks

edit: it was windows firewall, the moment i disabled it i started getting incoming connections, opening the port in windows firewall seemed to do the trick
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Hi!
I have a problem - can't synchronize my wallet (2.1.0 version), it's stopped on 6437 blocks. How i can solve this problem? Thanks.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

Hi!
I have a problem - can't synchronize my wallet (2.1.0 version), it's stopped on 6437 blocks. How i can solve this problem? Thanks.

That problem happened to those who downloaded the v.2.1 wallet on the first day of the release. Just download it again to get the fix for that problem. (v.2.1b) https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases

Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Hi!

That problem happened to those who downloaded the v.2.1 wallet on the first day of the release. Just download it again to get the fix for that problem. (v.2.1b) https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases

Thanks sir! Now it works, but i have another problem with zerocoin.
I see some coins in "Total Zerocoin balance" and i see message "1 immature: confirmed, but less than 2 mints of the same denomination after it was minted" and this coins not available to transform in BTC2.
Please help me to solve this problem.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

What is the status of goals from Q 1 how many of those have been achieved and what has been pushed further for next quarters. I am asking because I don't see announcements on partnerships, exchanges and wallets. There is still no reputable exchange even after one month of Q2 is gone already. I short update would be nice to have everyone on the board.
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Hi!

Thanks sir! Now it works, but i have another problem with zerocoin.
I see some coins in "Total Zerocoin balance" and i see message "1 immature: confirmed, but less than 2 mints of the same denomination after it was minted" and this coins not available to transform in BTC2.
Please help me to solve this problem.

That's normal. The point of Zerocoin is to make things anonymous so someone else has to mint the same denomination after you before you can spend the converted zBTC2 anonymously. It may take a bit longer now than it will later on but you'll be able to spend or convert them back soon.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:02:06 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 03:14:19 PM by jackleszz

What is the status of goals from Q 1 how many of those have been achieved and what has been pushed further for next quarters. I am asking because I don't see announcements on partnerships, exchanges and wallets. There is still no reputable exchange even after one month of Q2 is gone already. I short update would be nice to have everyone on the board.

Main net launch/Wallets completed. That was the only Q1 goal. The rest of the goals on the left side of the road map have two lines. One pointing to Q1 and one to Q2, meaning that we predicted them to be completed in Q1 or Q2. So there's still time to be on schedule. (Mac and third party wallets still to do this quarter.)

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Main net launch/Wallets completed. That was the only Q1 goal. The rest of the goals on the left side of the road map have two lines. One pointing to Q1 and one to Q2, meaning that we predicted them to be completed in Q1 or Q2. So there's still time to be on schedule. (Mac and third party wallets still to do this quarter.)

Meaning to be listed on some exchange in approximately maybe on mid of May or June? what is your team rough estimate to be listed on exchange, and may we also know the exchange list that you have plan to be listed.. Thanks
VernonRoshe

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Good afternoon! I have a problem. My wallet is not synchronized with the network. I reinstalled it and removed blockchain. After that, the purse was synchronized, but says that my security code is not valid. Although I did not change it, it used to work fine before. I'm talking about locking the wallet.  What to do?
The error reads: Assertion failed!
Program: E: \ Bitcoin 2 \ Bitcoin2 \ bitcoin2-qt.exe
File: crypter.ccp, Line 251
Expression: False

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:25:40 AM

Do all the wallet features perfectly work? I have no time to have a try of the new wallet. With the old wallet, I had some problems. Hope the new wallet will solve those.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

Good afternoon! I have a problem. My wallet is not synchronized with the network. I reinstalled it and removed blockchain. After that, the purse was synchronized, but says that my security code is not valid. Although I did not change it, it used to work fine before. I'm talking about locking the wallet.  What to do?
The error reads: Assertion failed!
Program: E: \ Bitcoin 2 \ Bitcoin2 \ bitcoin2-qt.exe
File: crypter.ccp, Line 251
Expression: False

You may have deleted something that you shouldn't while "removing the blockchain".
You mean that you simply cannot unlock the wallet with the same password that you used to encrypt it?
Try backing up the current wallet.dat, and then replace it with one from the backups folder.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

Do all the wallet features perfectly work? I have no time to have a try of the new wallet. With the old wallet, I had some problems. Hope the new wallet will solve those.

Yes, no known problems with this version.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: