Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92633 times)
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 914
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:32:40 AM by jackleszz

Hi Jackleszz!
I want ask can i start some trading discussion in this tread? Like a "want to buy/sell X coins for Y BTC/ETH"? Or i must start a telegram/discord chat for it?
Thanks.

This is not a self-moderated thread so if it is allowed by bitcointalk's rules on this section of the forum, then you can.

Hi, how long will the zBTC2 mature?
Why does the BTC2 converted into zBTC2 automatically?

The small amounts like 0.05 are likely to mature much faster than the bigger amounts like 20. It depends on how long it takes by chance for someone to mint another coin with the same value.
As the Bitcoin 2 network grows, the amount of time it takes will be lower and lower. By the way the automint setting may be disabled in the next version by default so as to not confuse people, even though it is better for the network overall if the automint is on.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

Is there any dev team behind it? where I can check and verify their info please?
there is synchronized problem i don't know something wrong now it don't update anymore

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

there is synchronized problem i don't know something wrong now it don't update anymore

Have you downloaded the v.2.1b wallet? It is a mandatory update. You can download it from: https://www.bitc2.org or https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases

akiash

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

Hi, I downloaded new wallet. It is fully synced and wallet shows a balance. But it is saying that staking is not active. Is there any troubleshooting steps that I can follow to solve this problem? Thanks
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

Hi, I downloaded new wallet. It is fully synced and wallet shows a balance. But it is saying that staking is not active. Is there any troubleshooting steps that I can follow to solve this problem? Thanks

Just wait and it should turn green. If after 5 more minutes that's not the case, then go to Tools - Debug Console. Type: getstakingstatus
it will state something like:
{
   "validtime": true,
   "haveconnections": true,
   "walletunlocked": true,
   "mintablecoins": true,
   "enoughcoins": true,
   "mnsync": true,
   "staking status": true
}

So if all those are true, you're staking. If one or more of them is false, you can reply back with the output.
akiash

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

Just wait and it should turn green. If after 5 more minutes that's not the case, then go to Tools - Debug Console. Type: getstakingstatus
{
}

So if all those are true, you're staking. If one or more of them is false, you can reply back with the output.

Thanks a lot. Wallet was not unlocked. Now its staking. Thanks again for the support. Is there any way to check the results of staking?
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Hi Jackleszz!
I want ask can i start some trading discussion in this tread? Like a "want to buy/sell X coins for Y BTC/ETH"? Or i must start a telegram/discord chat for it?
Thanks.

This is not a self-moderated thread so if it is allowed by bitcointalk's rules on this section of the forum, then you can.

Hi, how long will the zBTC2 mature?
Why does the BTC2 converted into zBTC2 automatically?

The small amounts like 0.05 are likely to mature much faster than the bigger amounts like 20. It depends on how long it takes by chance for someone to mint another coin with the same value.
As the Bitcoin 2 network grows, the amount of time it takes will be lower and lower. By the way the automint setting may be disabled in the next version by default so as to not confuse people, even though it is better for the network overall if the automint is on.

Thank you both. I can see my coins matured now.
Is there anyway to convert the zBTC2 back to BTC2?
Hiromono

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

{
}

Thanks a lot. Wallet was not unlocked. Now its staking. Thanks again for the support. Is there any way to check the results of staking?

You will see mints/rewards of 0.6 BTC2 every time that your node created a block that was accepted by the network. How long before you create the first block depends on how much you are staking. If more than 20 BTC2, usually within 24 hours.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Thank you both. I can see my coins matured now.
Is there anyway to convert the zBTC2 back to BTC2?

Click Privacy. Next to the "Spend Zerocoin" button there is a zBTC2 control button and available zBTC2 balance. You can either try to just convert the available balance by putting it to the "Amount" field at the bottom and clicking "Spend Zerocoin".

Or you can click the zBTC2 Control button and select the coins manually, and type the zBTC2 Selected amount value to the "Amount" field at the bottom and click "Spend Zerocoin".

Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Bitcoin 2 Core version 2.1 (64-bit)
wallet above stuck on block 999 for me, it doesn't sync past that point, any advice?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:47:52 AM by Ranyar

Hi Jackleszz!
Thanks.

Thanks sir!
I think about chat exchange but decided not to create it in order not to have problems.
P.S. When exchanges? Smiley
akiash

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

{
}

You will see mints/rewards of 0.6 BTC2 every time that your node created a block that was accepted by the network. How long before you create the first block depends on how much you are staking. If more than 20 BTC2, usually within 24 hours.

Great. I got a 0.6 reward. Does this amount depends on the hardware performance of the computer or it is completely depends on the amount of BTC2 I'm holding in my wallet?
Ranyar

Be kind to each other

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

{
}

Great. I got a 0.6 reward. Does this amount depends on the hardware performance of the computer or it is completely depends on the amount of BTC2 I'm holding in my wallet?

How much amount you have for 0.6 reward? I think it something around 10 coins for each 0.6 reward? Admin, can you help me with counting?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

wallet above stuck on block 999 for me, it doesn't sync past that point, any advice?

How many peers/connections do you see? Click Tools - information
You can try to:
A) Restart the app - that may help already.
if not:
B) Stop the app, delete peers.dat (in the Bitcoin 2 data directory), start the app.
C) Disable firewall, usually not required.

akiash

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:27 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:54:02 PM by akiash

{
}

How much amount you have for 0.6 reward? I think it something around 10 coins for each 0.6 reward? Admin, can you help me with counting?

I have over 20 coins
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:15:44 AM by jackleszz

Hi Jackleszz!
Thanks.

Thanks sir!

P.S. When exchanges? Smiley

Preferably we would have a web-based block explorer along with the in-wallet one that we already have first so that may have to be done before an exchange listing.
Everything will be done ASAP, but can't know exactly when yet.

Ranyar

Be kind to each other

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:45:59 AM by Ranyar

I understand, but "chat exchange" is only "crypto-to-crypto" p2p exchange method, not "crypto-fiat". What kind of legal hassles can happen in this case? Without logo.
Or do you mean legal hassles with ICO, not with chat?
Ok, i don't will start this chat.
Hiromono

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

{
}

The amount is always the same per block for everyone. The number of times you get that reward per day/month depends on how much BTC2 are you staking and for how long. (Just keep the wallet running 24/7 if you want to maximize results.)

Your hardware is not irrelevant but probably makes very little difference unless you are using most of your CPU on some heavy app such as a video game, then during that time your staking performance might suffer.
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

You can try to:
if not:
B) Stop the app, delete peers.dat (in the Bitcoin 2 data directory), start the app.
connected to 5 peers, deleted them now, restarted wallet, 4 peers, still stuck on block 999, firewall disabled too, don't know how to add a ss here then i could show you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

You can try to:
if not:
connected to 5 peers, deleted them now, restarted wallet, 4 peers, still stuck on block 999, firewall disabled too, don't know how to add a ss here then i could show you.

Try Tools - Wallet Repair - Delete local blockchain folders.
(And let it resync. Don't use the other wallet repair functions for this problem.)
I've sent you a pm to check the debug.log.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: