Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92683 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

I red all the post about how to disable the zbtc2 to auto mine, now my question is, what will happen if I disabled (uncheck) the zbtc2 option to auto mine, is my wallet will get the stake after disabling that option? Maybe a little bit confusion using the core wallet.
zc133012

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

How can i get it? airdrop?
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 915
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

I red all the post about how to disable the zbtc2 to auto mine, now my question is, what will happen if I disabled (uncheck) the zbtc2 option to auto mine, is my wallet will get the stake after disabling that option? Maybe a little bit confusion using the core wallet.

Yes, you will stake either way.

zBTC2 is just for anonymous transactions right now. zBTC2 is not for staking right now, but later on both BTC2 and zBTC2 can stake.

It's a Bitcoin fork so if you had Bitcoins in ~February 5 on an address that you have the private key to, you can claim that amount of BTC2.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:36:40 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:44:30 AM by Ranyar

Also you can try to participate into BTC2 bounty campaign (please read a bounty thread for more info). I think it's fast way to take some coins.
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

Bitcoin 2 Core version 2.1 (64-bit)
wallet above stuck on block 999 for me, it doesn't sync past that point, any advice?

How many peers/connections do you see? Click Tools - information
You can try to:
A) Restart the app - that may help already.
if not:
B) Stop the app, delete peers.dat (in the Bitcoin 2 data directory), start the app.
C) Disable firewall, usually not required.
connected to 5 peers, deleted them now, restarted wallet, 4 peers, still stuck on block 999, firewall disabled too, don't know how to add a ss here then i could show you.

Try Tools - Wallet Repair - Delete local blockchain folders.
(And let it resync. Don't use the other wallet repair functions for this problem.)
I've sent you a pm to check the debug.log.
This worked, thx

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
john1010

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

@Jacklezz! By the way if the BTC2 listed on exchanges can you give us the rough estimate, what price of BTC2 if this coin hitted on some exchange.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

@Jacklezz! By the way if the BTC2 listed on exchanges can you give us the rough estimate, what price of BTC2 if this coin hitted on some exchange.

I don't know. The price is not up to us.

john1010

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

Thanks for the answer..  Wink

Since that this thread is for discussion, I just want to ask this question to you guys,
we have:
1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Bitcoin Gold
4. Bitcoin Diamond
5. Bitcoin Private
6. Bitcore
...And
7. Bitcoin 2

My question is, Are this bitcoins are from the forked of original bitcoin or just an copy paste from the original source code of Bitcoin..

I know that the Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin 2 is Forked, but what about the other? This coin has a value of 25-70usd in Coinmarket cap (except bitcoin cash) has anyone of you may predict what are the price of BTC2 when it hitted the exchange?

Sorry guys, I have lots of question.. I just want to know more about BTC2, because the information of this fork is very few on the internet, I haven't not seen any youtube videos promoting our coin yet.. Unlike the Bitcoin Cash, the advertisement is MASSIVE..
eisbrecher71

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Hello!

I'm interested in answers to frequently asked questions))

1. where can I see or generate a private key of my Bitcoin 2 wallet?
2. what do I need to do to install a wallet  on another computer and enter into my wallet
3. How to protect the wallet?
Hiromono

Activity: 65

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Hello!

I'm interested in answers to frequently asked questions))

1. where can I see or generate a private key of my Bitcoin 2 wallet?
2. what do I need to do to install a wallet  on another computer and enter into my wallet
3. How to protect the wallet?

1. With the Bitcoin 2 Core wallet open, go to tools - debug console and type: dumpprivkey yourpublicaddress

2) just copy the wallet.dat file from the old computer to the new one's bitcoin 2 data directory. Or the whole bitcoin 2 data directory.

3) Make backups of the wallet.dat and the private keys of significant addresses and keep them safe.
Then for advanced users: You can also go to settings - encrypt wallet. But don't do that without knowing how to backup your wallet.dat file first and preferably encrypting the backup with another software and different password just in case. Also encrypting your wallet this way forces you to type the password every time you want to use it so it is really best to only be used when you want to keep the BTC2 inactively without staking.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

Thanks for the answer..  Wink

Since that this thread is for discussion, I just want to ask this question to you guys,
we have:
1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Bitcoin Gold
4. Bitcoin Diamond
5. Bitcoin Private
6. Bitcore
...And
7. Bitcoin 2

My question is, Are this bitcoins are from the forked of original bitcoin or just an copy paste from the original source code of Bitcoin..

I know that the Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin 2 is Forked, but what about the other? This coin has a value of 25-70usd in Coinmarket cap (except bitcoin cash) has anyone of you may predict what are the price of BTC2 when it hitted the exchange?

Sorry guys, I have lots of question.. I just want to know more about BTC2, because the information of this fork is very few on the internet, I haven't not seen any youtube videos promoting our coin yet.. Unlike the Bitcoin Cash, the advertisement is MASSIVE..

All of those are code forks, the first 3 after Bitcoin are blockchain forks too. All of them made changes to Bitcoin, but Bitcoin 2 made the most changes. All of them rewarded Bitcoin holders proportionately based on their Bitcoin holdings, except for Bitcore, which only rewarded half a BTX for every BTC, and only if you had 0.01 BTC or above on the Bitcoin chain.

john1010

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Thanks for the answer..  Wink

we have:
1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Bitcoin Gold
4. Bitcoin Diamond
5. Bitcoin Private
6. Bitcore
...And
7. Bitcoin 2

All of those are code forks, the first 3 after Bitcoin are blockchain forks too. All of them made changes to Bitcoin, but Bitcoin 2 made the most changes. All of them rewarded Bitcoin holders proportionately based on their Bitcoin holdings, except for Bitcore, which only rewarded half a BTX for every BTC, and only if you had 0.01 BTC or above on the Bitcoin chain.

Thanks for your well informative answer, I hope BTC2 will at least equal the price of Bitcoin Cash when it listed on exchanges..
busta

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I realize a difference in wallet balance between two wallet after staking one wallet a while.

One wallet ist staking all time.
One wallet ist offline on a different PC.
Both wallets/ keys are the same.
Both QT is same (updated version b).

Online (Staking) Wallet:
Combined Balance: 10
BTC2 Balance: 10
zBTC Balance: 0

Offline Wallet (after synchronised):
Combined Balance: 10.6
zBTC Balance: 0.6

After some time the staking wallet shows me a larger ammount of coins.
Closing, Restart brings no change.

Any idea, why? and which one is correct?
Hiromono

Activity: 65

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

I realize a difference in wallet balance between two wallet after staking one wallet a while.

One wallet ist staking all time.
One wallet ist offline on a different PC.
Both wallets/ keys are the same.
Both QT is same (updated version b).

Online (Staking) Wallet:
Combined Balance: 10
zBTC Balance: 0

Offline Wallet (after synchronised):
Combined Balance: 10.6
zBTC Balance: 0.6

After some time the staking wallet shows me a larger ammount of coins.
Closing, Restart brings no change.

Any idea, why? and which one is correct?

zBTC2 is tied to the wallet.dat file. So proof of you owning that amount of zBTC2 in the blockchain only exists in that wallet.dat file and any backups of it. And thus both are correct and at that time you had 10.6 BTC2 total.
eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Hi!

Tell me please,where can I find my wallet.dat file?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Hi!

Tell me please,where can I find my wallet.dat file?

In the bitcoin 2 data directory.

Default location:

Windows
Put %APPDATA%\bitcoin2 to the explorer address bar or:

Go to Start -> Run (or press WinKey+R) and run this:
 %APPDATA%\bitcoin2

Linux
 ~/.bitcoin2/

eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Hi!

I want to clarify.
To convert zBTC тo BTC2:
1. I need to write the number of coins that I want to convert into the Amount field
2. Then I should press "Spend Zerocoin" button

That is all?

Another question.
I can not specify the decimal places in the Amount field
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Hi!

I want to clarify.
To convert zBTC тo BTC2:
1. I need to write the number of coins that I want to convert into the Amount field

That is all?

Another question.

That is all yes. Or you can choose the coins to spend with the zBTC2 Control dialog.

You should be able to specify the decimal places with a dot or a comma, depending on your locale.

eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Hi!

I want to clarify.
To convert zBTC тo BTC2:

That is all?

Another question.

That is all yes. Or you can choose the coins to spend with the zBTC2 Control dialog.

You should be able to specify the decimal places with a dot or a comma, depending on your locale.

The following text appears:
Are you sure you want to send? X zBTC2 to a newly generated (unused and therefore anonymous) local adress...

Is that how it should be?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Hi!

I want to clarify.
To convert zBTC тo BTC2:

That is all?

Another question.

The following text appears:
Are you sure you want to send? X zBTC2 to a newly generated (unused and therefore anonymous) local adress...

Is that how it should be?

Yes. You can also specify a specific address of yours in the pay to field if you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: