Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92566 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

My bitcoin2 balance has been automatically minted and converted into zbtc2? Can I ask what is the use of zBTC2? I felt guilt that I am asking this noobie question. Anyways thank you for the response. Don't be so hard in answering my question.

And also don't forget to update us about the status of your roadmap.

You must mean that a part of it got autominted. You can disable the automint setting in the Settings - Options. The point of zBTC2 is privacy. It is same as the normal BTC2 except that it currently cannot stake (but can in the future), and you can send it truly anonymously whereas the normal BTC2 is no more anonymous than BTC. You can read about it more at: https://bitc2.org/zBTC2-Bitcoin-2-Zerocoin-Protocol

Thanks for a well explanation, now I understand how it works, anyway can you please give us some updates about the roadmap, where we are now? exchanges etc. It would be great if you post some updates about your work..
Thanks

The web-based block explorer will be finished soon. It is practically speaking required to be finished and live before exchange listings and third party wallets. So we may still complete the Q2 goals on-time. Mobile wallets, if they come this quarter, would initially be third party wallets however, such as Coinomi.
So we are expecting this Q2 for mobile wallet and other 3rd party not only Coinomi but other 3rd party is that right? One more question, is this 3rd party wallet and mobile wallet are POS capable/enabled?

If there's a third party wallet this quarter, most likely only the first one would have enough time to integrate Bitcoin 2 this quarter. Mobile wallets won't support staking this year due to background processes getting killed and eating up battery and reducing the average quality of the network's nodes. This may change later.

I see. how about the Coinomi, are they stakes supported? Can we get stake when we put our btc2 in their wallet?

I think Coinomi doesn't currently let you stake any of the crypto currencies that it supports.

Thanks @jacklezz

I can't see any way even in google explaining the Dandelion Protocol that the BTC2 has, Can you please give us the layman's term what dandelion is? or do you have any videos explain how it work.

BTC2 doesn't have it yet. It's in the road map.

It would prevent blockchain analysis teams from linking BTC2 addresses to IP addresses. Letting those who want privacy to use their normal internet connection instead of Tor or VPN.

You can already achieve total privacy with zBTC2 + VPN or Tor however.

As always thanks!

Do we have a promotional video for btc2, It will help the people who are interested in the project to understand the advantage of BTC2, It would be great if you post some link of video here, There is no BTC2 video on youtube.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

Do we have a promotional video for btc2, It will help the people who are interested in the project to understand the advantage of BTC2, It would be great if you post some link of video here, There is no BTC2 video on youtube.

We'll need to do that and lots of other marketing starting around the time when we're ready for exchanges.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Hello, Jackleszz!
Tell me please, how many coins should there be at each wallet address to maximize of PoS/staking?
What is more advantageous - to keep all coins on one address or better to distribute them evenly to several addresses?
Thanks!
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Hello, Jackleszz!
Tell me please, how many coins should there be at each wallet address to maximize of PoS/staking?
What is more advantageous - to keep all coins on one address or better to distribute them evenly to several addresses?
Thanks!

The number of UTXOs, or unspent transaction outputs (incoming transactions) matters, not how many addresses. And if you have more than 60 BTC2 then you can split it into at least a few addresses or incoming transactions. Each one could for example have 30 BTC2. The difference between doing this optimization and not doing it can be small in the end.

js1876

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

I have bitcoin spread among 50 different addresses/keys. It's not a huge amount, but I have used all of them multiple times for claiming different forks, so I know what I'm doing.

As I import the keys into the bitcoin 2 client, only about half of them actually work. They all go through the "scanning" process but only some will actually generate a BTC2 balance. I've tried numerous times with new wallets. I am certain there are no date-of-fork issues as some addresses from the same day will/won't work. And I've checked to ensure all addresses had coins in them at the fork date.

Any ideas? If it will help, I will PM you a private key for one that should have a small balance but does not import.

Thanks.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:42:27 PM by jackleszz

I have bitcoin spread among 50 different addresses/keys. It's not a huge amount, but I have used all of them multiple times for claiming different forks, so I know what I'm doing.

As I import the keys into the bitcoin 2 client, only about half of them actually work. They all go through the "scanning" process but only some will actually generate a BTC2 balance. I've tried numerous times with new wallets. I am certain there are no date-of-fork issues as some addresses from the same day will/won't work. And I've checked to ensure all addresses had coins in them at the fork date.

Any ideas? If it will help, I will PM you a private key for one that should have a small balance but does not import.

Thanks.

Please ensure that Bitcoin 2 Core is fully synced first. (Tools - Info should report Current number of Blocks: 62417 or more.) If that doesn't help, we'll have a look. Please use the contact form at https://www.bitc2.org/contact to tell the public addresses that didn't work for you and if you want, the one private key. First u can ensure that there is no BTC balance in it anymore.

Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Where is the link to the bounty thread?

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

Any progress on market?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 12:12:10 PM by jackleszz

Edit: Bounty is finished, so it is too late to join it.

john1010

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 01:22:33 AM by john1010

Where is the link to the bounty thread?

You need to PM @Jacklezz for the bounty, I think we have a thread about that. Oh by the way he replied on the above posted the link of the bounty.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

Any progress on market?

what already provides the market for bitcoin2? seems in this tread has not been informed. . . may need to wait until everything is done

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

Any progress on market?

what already provides the market for bitcoin2? seems in this tread has not been informed. . . may need to wait until everything is done

True, probably the next update about it will be when we are listed.

chimsolotrading

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

My Bitcoin 2 failed to sync with network, so how to fix its sycning problems, jackleszz?
Many thanks in advance for your help.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

My Bitcoin 2 failed to sync with network, so how to fix its sycning problems, jackleszz?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Assuming you have the v.2.1 wallet: (If not, you need to update)

A) Restart the wallet.
B) Check what block are you on. Current number of blocks at Tools - Information. If it's 65878 or more you're synced. If not, you can try: Tools - Wallet repair - Delete local blockchain folders.
Then just let it restart automatically, wait and let it sync.

john1010

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Any progress on market?

Can't wait to see the latest update, @jacklezz Do you have and your team the list of target exchanges for BTC2? If you don't mind, can you give us your target exchanges? Thanks
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

Any progress on market?

Can't wait to see the latest update, @jacklezz Do you have and your team the list of target exchanges for BTC2? If you don't mind, can you give us your target exchanges? Thanks

Eventually we obviously want to be on most exchanges, but we need to work our way up there over time.

The block explorer is live at our website now.

vytccskmt

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

Eventually we obviously want to be on most exchanges, but we need to work our way up there over time.

Which exchanges are your first priorities at the moment, early period of Bitcoin 2 project, jacklezz?
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 07:11:53 AM by john1010

Any progress on market?

YEah we know that this is not an easy job, there's a lot of competitors, but I am confident that BTC2 platform is unique compare to other BTC fork, Anyway just take your time and we are on your back!! Thanks also for the latest update!!  More Power to the BTC2 Team!
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

YEah we know that this is not an easy job, there's a lot of competitors, but I am confident that BTC2 platform is unique compare to other BTC fork, Anyway just take your time and we are on your back!! Thanks also for the latest update!!  More Power the the BTC2 Team!
Lots of forks from Bitcoin source codes or simply forks of other coins and use Bitcoin prefix to attract investors.
Hope all the best for Bitcoin 2 project.
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

YEah we know that this is not an easy job, there's a lot of competitors, but I am confident that BTC2 platform is unique compare to other BTC fork, Anyway just take your time and we are on your back!! Thanks also for the latest update!!  More Power the the BTC2 Team!
Lots of forks from Bitcoin source codes or simply forks of other coins and use Bitcoin prefix to attract investors.
Hope all the best for Bitcoin 2 project.
As far as my knowledge concern this Fork is different from ICO token that will need investors to have a value, BTC2 is Bitcoin with different features and btc2 is already set.. weather you like it or not BTC2 will go and will adopt by different exchanges.. The Dev will not or never ask money from people. And the future of this coin is depends on the people who will attract by it's features and buy it when hitted the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: