Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92555 times)
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Hello, friends!
I just want to sell 140 BTC2. If someone is interested in the transaction, then I am ready to sell 140 coins for 0.085 BTC. Please contact me in PM.

what should not all wait for the official exchange out and wait for the team to announce the good news
or create your own tread to sell your coin Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
trannam7788

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

project is too good. the it will be development in the future.mọi người if you want to see it see this information Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

We are so excited in the coming news, I hope @jacklezz will post the latest update here about the development, exchanges, list of exchange etc.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

In this project, I like the fact that Bitcoin 2 uses the last thoroughly tested algorithm "Proof of a bet" and significantly reduces power consumption compared to bitkoin.
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

@jacklezz I tried to lock (encrypt) my wallet, but I notice that after I locked it, my wallet stopped staking, what happen since yesterday it turned grey, I tried many times to restart but up until now not staking.. Kindly need your help.. Is encryption affected my stake?
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:08:48 AM

@jacklezz I tried to lock (encrypt) my wallet, but I notice that after I locked it, my wallet stopped staking, what happen since yesterday it turned grey, I tried many times to restart but up until now not staking.. Kindly need your help.. Is encryption affected my stake?

Yes while it is encrypted and locked, you are not staking. You can unlock it with the password that you created to resume staking.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Yes while it is encrypted and locked, you are not staking. You can unlock it with the password that you created to resume staking.

As always, well appreciated your answer accordingly..

Thanks!

If you don't mind, Can you please give us the update about the roadmap..
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Is there any way that I can convert my zBTC2 to BTC2 again? Because after I received my BTC2, the zBTC2 automint is enabled, I did not notice that before in the setting after installing my wallet? @jackleszz
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Is there any way that I can convert my zBTC2 to BTC2 again? Because after I received my BTC2, the zBTC2 automint is enabled, I did not notice that before in the setting after installing my wallet? @jackleszz

Yes, and there's no fee to do that. Click to go to the Privacy tab. At the bottom left you will see the available (ready to send) zBTC2 balance. Type that amount in the "Amount: " field and then click Spend Zerocoin. That will convert the zBTC2 into BTC2 and send it to a new address of yours. Alternatively you can specify the address to send to.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Yes, and there's no fee to do that. Click to go to the Privacy tab. At the bottom left you will see the available (ready to send) zBTC2 balance. Type that amount in the "Amount: " field and then click Spend Zerocoin. That will convert the zBTC2 into BTC2 and send it to a new address of yours. Alternatively you can specify the address to send to.
It really works. Thank you. By the way, do we have any upcoming news that is stated in the roadmap? I am so excited about this coin.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:56:08 PM by jackleszz

It really works. Thank you. By the way, do we have any upcoming news that is stated in the roadmap? I am so excited about this coin.

We are a bit behind schedule on the Q2 goals listed in the road map. That is, both the mobile wallets and the first exchange listing goals won't be reached in 2 days because the processes are taking longer than we thought when we created the road map, and so the new ETA is Q3. The road map image was now updated accordingly.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

We are a bit behind schedule on the Q2 goals listed in the road map. That is, both the mobile wallets and the first exchange listing goals won't be reached in 2 days because the processes are taking longer than we thought when we created the road map, and so the new ETA is Q3. The road map image was now updated accordingly.
If you are behind schedule, will the bounty company be extended?
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

I wish Bitcoin2 will be listed and appear in the first exchange this month or next one.
After listed in first exchange, then it's good time to release Mobile wallet for community.
Let's go and keep up your good work on Bitcoin2 project, jacklezz.
take care of yourself, too.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

will the bounty company be extended?

No it will not be extended, at least not now.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

Of course we do not know the goal of the company's bounty. The goal probably knows the team. And I see that there is no activity on Twitter and FB, maybe the team does not have marketers or is not the time to talk loudly about the project?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Of course we do not know the goal of the company's bounty. The goal probably knows the team. And I see that there is no activity on Twitter and FB, maybe the team does not have marketers or is not the time to talk loudly about the project?

Yeah the current plan is to spend more time, effort and money on marketing once we are exchange listed.

Rocky69

Activity: 429
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

I want to change my BTC Wallet address  from 1NS3LLeNyLELASg7nMaHEdKKnCGQnPu3F1 (BITREX) to 1Adcja6Lr7iGY2PSTLtu7XhDEbFmqHAYWz (Electrum) which supports Private keys

I had participated in Twitter and Reddit bounty but could not get the credit /stakes as I had exchange wallet .  Would appreciate if you could credit my sates for the Bounty work  in my wallet 1Adcja6Lr7iGY2PSTLtu7XhDEbFmqHAYWz

My no on spreadsheet is 112  

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Yeah the current plan is to spend more time, effort and money on marketing once we are exchange listed.
I really liked the project, I hope it will continue. Can there be a company of Ambassadors?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

I really liked the project, I hope it will continue. Can there be a company of Ambassadors?

Of course the project will continue. Only the bounty campaign won't be extended. What do you mean by "a company of Ambassadors"?

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Of course the project will continue. Only the bounty campaign won't be extended. What do you mean by "a company of Ambassadors"?
Often after the company's bounty, ambassadors work, who spread knowledge about the project on the forum. The ambassadors have knowledge of the project and can respond instead of team members. Can respond for example in local tread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: