Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:01:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92596 times)
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

@jacklezz I just want to appeal of a strange happening in my wallet, Why I got a -4.722BTC2 instead of adding this minted amount to my wallet, it seems that it subtract to my BTC2 balance.

I don't think that that transaction actually happened. It looks it is being shown because of a previously noticed display-only bug that we will fix. It even has the wrong icon to be an outbound transaction.

Try restarting the wallet.

If that doesn't help, try to use Tools - Wallet repair - Recover Transactions 1. This should fix any display issues.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

I tried restarting my wallet several times but the bug issue remain, but I fixed it using the Wallet repair - Recover Transactions 1, thanks for the support @jacklezz
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

Good Day, we are expecting good news this month about the exchange listing and it's price as well. But, anyways I noticed that there are an additional 12 BTC2 in my wallet upon syncing it.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

In relation to fees, it is cited in the project that will be below pennies, will this rate always be maintained, or will it be according to the difficulty or transactions operating in the network?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:55:05 AM

In relation to fees, it is cited in the project that will be below pennies, will this rate always be maintained, or will it be according to the difficulty or transactions operating in the network?

For as long as the users of the Bitcoin 2 network are not doing more than 20 million transactions per day, that fee can be maintained without any changes to the current software. Should the Bitcoin 2 network one day become anywhere near that busy, then we will decide whether to increase the maximum block size further or do some other further scaling. So yes, the aim is for the transactions to always cost almost nothing and be fast.

Good Day, we are expecting good news this month about the exchange listing and it's price as well. But, anyways I noticed that there are an additional 12 BTC2 in my wallet upon syncing it.

Yes, we are all waiting for that.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:06:03 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 09:59:31 AM by jackleszz

Good afternoon!
Your project is good, it has prospects!
Tell me, what is your global goal?

Is there an effect of the scale of your project, do you think?

We aim to become widely adopted like Bitcoin eventually. We don't expect that to happen in a year. One of the major ways to increase awareness will be to attract other crypto currency users to adopt Bitcoin 2 with our future decentralized exchange.

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

I also hope that good news. but we know the team bitcoin2 also still trying to develop to get there, we just have to be patient.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

BTC2 will rise soon.it is OWNED BY COMMUNITY. Bitcoin started as an open sourced community project but has nowadays been crowded by individuals who are now wielding too much power. The lack of community consensus has contributed a lot to some of the existing platform problems in the blockchain. Let us do our part, let us spread this great project.
TecScout

Activity: 270
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Good afternoon!
Your project is good, it has prospects!
Tell me, what is your global goal?

Is there an effect of the scale of your project, do you think?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

We aim to become widely adopted like Bitcoin eventually. We don't expect that to happen in a year. One of the major ways to increase awareness will be to attract other crypto currency users to adopt Bitcoin 2 with our future decentralized exchange.

I find this answer reassuring.
The problem today is that many who develop a crypto are simply on the look out for it quickly gaining in value.

A development and continuos increase I find simply professional.

wish you good luck  Smiley Smiley
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:34:21 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 03:29:41 AM by john1010

Hey @jacklazz have you heard the KuCoin Voting? All of us here can participate and PUSH Bitcoin 2 to be listed in KuCoin..

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

KuCoin: https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition

My VOTE CASTED for Bitcoin 2
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Hey @jacklazz have you heard the KuCoin Voting? All of us here can participate and PUSH BTC2 to be listed in KuCoin..

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

My VOTE CASTED for Bitcoin2

has this team recommended it?
good chance to see Bitcoin2 go there, but we also have to support extra because it is a competition

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 08:36:18 AM by jackleszz

Hey @jacklazz have you heard the KuCoin Voting? All of us here can participate and PUSH BTC2 to be listed in KuCoin..

How To Vote:

My VOTE CASTED for Bitcoin2

good chance to see Bitcoin2 go there, but we also have to support extra because it is a competition

We were aware of Kucoin but not this Telegram Kucoin listing voting. Thanks for bringing it up. We need #1 rank in it to get listed there like this.

Yes, let's all vote for Kucoin to list Bitcoin 2. First you need to create an account at KuCoin.com if you do not have one already. Then send a PM /start on Telegram to @Voting_KuCoin_Bot

Everyone please spell the name as: Bitcoin 2 when voting.

After voting the bot should tell you "Your vote was registered." Typing the commands in the public channel doesn't do anything. You have to do the process in a private chat with the bot.

If you mis-typed Bitcoin 2 while voting, you can repeat the voting process by sending: /newform to @Voting_KuCoin_Bot

We'll send out emails and social media updates about the vote soon.

john1010

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:29:44 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 03:29:10 AM by john1010

Hey @jacklazz have you heard the KuCoin Voting? All of us here can participate and PUSH Bitcoin 2 to be listed in KuCoin..

How To Vote:

We were aware of Kucoin but not Kucoin listing voting. Thanks for bringing it up. We need #1 rank in it to get listed there like this. I wish we had learnt about this a couple of days ago before the voting started but we'll have to do our best with the limited time that we have now.

Yes, let's all vote for Kucoin to list Bitcoin 2 as instructed above.

Everyone please spell the name as: Bitcoin 2 when voting.

Before voting, please send the private message /position Bitcoin 2 to the bot (@Voting_KuCoin_Bot) on Telegram to see the current votes and after voting the bot should tell you "Your vote was registered.", then send /position Bitcoin 2 to the bot again to make sure that your vote counted.

Note that you can vote for multiple projects so if you mis-typed Bitcoin 2 while voting, you can repeat the voting process by sending: /newform to @Voting_KuCoin_Bot

We'll send out emails and social media updates about the vote soon.

Here's my vote:

Everyone should vote now, the contest last until July 15, so spread the word to everyone!
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

This is the proper way to vote

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER): Bitcoin 2
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange: Put here the project details

ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Project placed 483rd with 8 votes

dammit  Angry

cmon people, vote!!!
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

I voted, but unfortunately now the results are:
Project placed 458th with 9 votes
But as you can see 1 voice gave  25 placed above Wink
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

Yeah the limited marketing we have done so far caught us unprepared for this voting. John1010 surprised us so we thought to give it a try anyway. Out of the 700 or so newsletter subscribers not many seem to bother signing up to KuCoin and vote as of yet. I bet a lot of the top voted projects have people doing multiple KuCoin + Telegram accounts for their votes. If we make it to top 50 we may have an easier time getting a normal paid for KuCoin listing.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Yeah the limited marketing we have done so far caught us unprepared for this voting. John1010 surprised us so we thought to give it a try anyway. Out of the 700 or so newsletter subscribers not many seem to bother signing up to KuCoin and vote as of yet. I bet a lot of the top voted projects have people doing multiple KuCoin + Telegram accounts for their votes. If we make it to top 50 we may have an easier time getting a normal paid for KuCoin listing.
Are you hinting that you can try to vote from another telegram+KuCoin?
I think it may just not be enough time for all the supporters of the project found out about voting.
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

Are you hinting that you can try to vote from another telegram+KuCoin?
I think it may just not be enough time for all the supporters of the project found out about voting.

Agreed that it may not be enough time. We saw this late.

It is technically possible for one person to make many accounts and yes votes. Probably the top projects have lots of fake votes that's all.
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

Your email landed in my spam folder, so maybe the others also didn't see it. I did however see on twitter. I did vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: