Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92661 times)
ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Jackleszz I see a new release of the wallet 2.1.2, it is much better? Do you need to switch to it or can you use the old version?

Edit: It is not yet ready to be run by new nodes (although existing ones could upgrade to it for no real benefit) and was thus removed from our github.
I installed version 2.1.2 and now I do not understand it is possible to use it or not? If not, what version is the most stable?

install Version 2.1b and then upgrade to Version 2.1.1

from the release notes: "Right now you need to install the previous version (2.1b) and run it before you can use this version (2.1.1). This will be fixed in the upcoming 2.1.2 version."

https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 915
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

Jackleszz I see a new release of the wallet 2.1.2, it is much better? Do you need to switch to it or can you use the old version?

Edit: It is not yet ready to be run by new nodes (although existing ones could upgrade to it for no real benefit) and was thus removed from our github.
I installed version 2.1.2 and now I do not understand it is possible to use it or not? If not, what version is the most stable?

If it launches without problems for you, then I recommend to run that version. It is just that if a previous version had not been run before on that machine, it might not work.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

from the release notes: "Right now you need to install the previous version (2.1b) and run it before you can use this version (2.1.1). This will be fixed in the upcoming 2.1.2 version."

Have you tried to fresh install the 2.1.2 dude? I got a pain installing the 2.1.1 I don't know what happen to my machine, I installed all the dll fix hoping the error will eliminated, but got the same error, I decided to stick on 2.1b version.. Hope someone that the same issue like me kindly post your fix here.. Thanks
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

If it launches without problems for you, then I recommend to run that version. It is just that if a previous version had not been run before on that machine, it might not work.
If I installed version 2.1.2 and it works correctly, can I leave it? I did not see any changes in my wallet.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
ClaimyMcClaim

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

If I installed version 2.1.2 and it works correctly, can I leave it? I did not see any changes in my wallet.

yes
ClaimyMcClaim

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Have you tried to fresh install the 2.1.2 dude? I got a pain installing the 2.1.1 I don't know what happen to my machine, I installed all the dll fix hoping the error will eliminated, but got the same error, I decided to stick on 2.1b version.. Hope someone that the same issue like me kindly post your fix here.. Thanks

no, i havent. i just use the zip files, not the exe installers. currently running 2.1.1
clponyu

Activity: 444
Merit: 11

Indonesian Translator

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Jackless, why there's a zBTC2 conversion?, i didn't do anything and some of my BTC2 converted to zBTC2. For what the conversion is? Thanks. Hope i will get the answer soon
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Hi, I downloaded new wallet. It is fully synced and wallet shows a balance. But it is saying that staking is not active. Is there any troubleshooting steps that I can follow to solve this problem? Thanks

Just wait and it should turn green. If after 5 more minutes that's not the case, then go to Tools - Debug Console. Type: getstakingstatus
it will state something like:
{
   "validtime": true,
   "haveconnections": true,
   "walletunlocked": true,
   "mintablecoins": true,
   "enoughcoins": true,
   "mnsync": true,
   "staking status": true
}

So if all those are true, you're staking. If one or more of them is false, you can reply back with the output.

Dev, I do not have a staking, I checked and I'm notified
  "staking status": false
What can I do to make staking?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Hi, I downloaded new wallet. It is fully synced and wallet shows a balance. But it is saying that staking is not active. Is there any troubleshooting steps that I can follow to solve this problem? Thanks

Just wait and it should turn green. If after 5 more minutes that's not the case, then go to Tools - Debug Console. Type: getstakingstatus
{
}

So if all those are true, you're staking. If one or more of them is false, you can reply back with the output.

Are you fully synced for at least 5 minutes, past block 140835? Version 2.1.0 or newer? Try restarting the wallet if so.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Jackless, why there's a zBTC2 conversion?, i didn't do anything and some of my BTC2 converted to zBTC2. For what the conversion is? Thanks. Hope i will get the answer soon

Which version are you running? 2.1.0? You can disable the auto conversion feature in Settings - Options. V.2.1.1 and newer has the auto conversion feature properly disabled by default. Initially it was to add more liquidity to zBTC2.

Inskchen

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

{
}

Are you fully synced for at least 5 minutes, past block 140835? Version 2.1.0 or newer? Try restarting the wallet if so.

Thanks I use 2.1.0 and it works.
ClaimyMcClaim

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

how do i report a bug on github?

on windows i close the wallet but bitcoin2-qt.exe is is still running on the task manager and the process cant be ended unless i reboot the machine.  Huh

im using v2.1.1.0 (64-bit)
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:31:34 AM

on windows i close the wallet but bitcoin2-qt.exe is is still running on the task manager and the process cant be ended unless i reboot the machine.  Huh

Noted and forwarded. That's unusual. Did it happen more than once? Next time you can submit an Issue on Github or report it here, whichever is more convenient for you.

ClaimyMcClaim

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Noted and forwarded. That's unusual. Did it happen more than once? Next time you can submit an Issue on Github or report it here, whichever is more convenient for you.

it happens every time i close the wallet, im using remote desktop, dont know if thats relevant.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

it happens every time i close the wallet, im using remote desktop, dont know if thats relevant.

It could be relevant. We haven't tested it using remote desktop. But yeah if it doesn't happen with the 2.1.0 version, you may want to run that version for now then. The website links to that version as well until a new version gets released.

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

I'm fine with the 2.1.0 version @jacklezz I dunno what happened installing the latest version.. May I know if I'm the only one experienced this type of error..
Inskchen

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

is anything up with the network? can't find any peers all of a sudden. using 2.1.1 and tried 2.1.0 as well
I think today version 2.1.0 is the most stable and I have it working best.
clponyu

Activity: 444
Merit: 11

Indonesian Translator

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

Which version are you running? 2.1.0? You can disable the auto conversion feature in Settings - Options. V.2.1.1 and newer has the auto conversion feature properly disabled by default. Initially it was to add more liquidity to zBTC2.

Hello Jacklesz, i already turned off zBTC2 automint, and now how to turn back my BTC2 from zBTC2?
And my wallet version is 2.1.0, i want to upgrade it, but when i click link on the website, it's refer to v 2.1.0
Where i can find the v 2.1.1?
john1010

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

This is my old problem with my wallet, The last resort I made is to install new wallet and deleted my roam file, then after the synchronization, I copied may wallet.dat to my roam folder then run again the wallet.. Look here's again the result.. I don't know where this error came from..

Anyway I'm using the 2.1.0 version..

john1010

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

This is my old problem with my wallet, The last resort I made is to install new wallet and deleted my roam file, then after the synchronization, I copied may wallet.dat to my roam folder then run again the wallet.. Look here's again the result.. I don't know where this error came from..

Anyway I'm using the 2.1.0 version..

I tried also to install btc2 wallet on my other pc hoping that the problem is in my personal PC but the problem occur, I am willing to give you my wallet.dat @jacklezz for you to test it, and one of my mind to solve it is to give you the wallet.dat then send it to me my btc2 inside of it.. I have 5.8 to 6 plus BTC2 inside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: