Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92707 times)
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Q3 will occur / be held in September, it is already certain or there are still many considerations to be done.
the exchange list above seems interesting enough to be a bitcoin2 exchange.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Let us talk, what will be the price of BCT2 when it will listed in exchanges @Dev team do you have ideas? How about you guys?
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Let us talk, what will be the price of BCT2 when it will listed in exchanges @Dev team do you have ideas? How about you guys?

No one really knows, anyone can try to guess but there's not much point. We will find out the initial price soon enough.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

No one really knows, anyone can try to guess but there's not much point. We will find out the initial price soon enough.

Why don't you try to add some spicy on this thread? like guessing what the price of btc2 will be when it listed on exchange, something that everyone (the community) will chill and add some excitement   Wink  Cheesy  and give some reward to those who guess correctly, you need to create something who will bring motivation to everyone of us.. Don't take it seriously but you need to consider it..   Grin  Wink
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

Why don't you try to add some spicy on this thread? like guessing what the price of btc2 will be when it listed on exchange, something that everyone (the community) will chill and add some excitement   Wink  Cheesy  and give some reward to those who guess correctly, you need to create something who will bring motivation to everyone of us.. Don't take it seriously but you need to consider it..   Grin  Wink
Lol, like the quiz guess the price, It's not a bad idea. This will bring pleasure to us and others, by looking at the end with the correct answer they can get prizes.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
alexeitatarinov

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

nice project
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

Of course the team knows the best project, but I'm looking forward to the marketing promotion company Bitcoin 2.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 06:26:36 AM by jackleszz

Why don't you try to add some spicy on this thread? like guessing what the price of btc2 will be when it listed on exchange, something that everyone (the community) will chill and add some excitement   Wink  Cheesy  and give some reward to those who guess correctly, you need to create something who will bring motivation to everyone of us.. Don't take it seriously but you need to consider it..   Grin  Wink

Lol. Yeah, good point. Just worried about it maybe being considered giving incentives for posting insubstantial posts in this thread, which is forbidden by the mods here so better not have a reward but feel free to guess. Smiley

instart

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I really like your approach and concept. It sounds really great what you are trying to achieve. Good luck!
john1010

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

By the way if someone has a Apple/Mac developer certificate for signing Mac apps PM me.

Why don't you try to add some spicy on this thread? like guessing what the price of btc2 will be when it listed on exchange, something that everyone (the community) will chill and add some excitement   Wink  Cheesy  and give some reward to those who guess correctly, you need to create something who will bring motivation to everyone of us.. Don't take it seriously but you need to consider it..   Grin  Wink

Lol. Yeah, good point. Just worried about it maybe being considered giving incentives for posting insubstantial posts in this thread, which is forbidden by the mods here so better not have a reward but feel free to guess. Smiley

hahaha! Okay so no reward, but we can reward ourself by guessing the price! So who will be the first to put his/her guess?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

By the way if someone has a Apple/Mac developer certificate for signing Mac apps PM me.

hahaha! Okay so no reward, but we can reward ourself by guessing the price! So who will be the first to put his/her guess?
Hello everybody, I do not know how much the coin will cost, but earlier the developer wrote that the payment for the transaction will be less than a cent.
If now the payment is 0,0001-0007 I think the developer assumes a price above $10.
And I want to ask the developer, what does the fee for the transaction depend on?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

Hello everybody, I do not know how much the coin will cost, but earlier the developer wrote that the payment for the transaction will be less than a cent.
If now the payment is 0,0001-0007 I think the developer assumes a price above $10.
And I want to ask the developer, what does the fee for the transaction depend on?

The block creators (stakers/forgers/miners) by default accept transactions with a fee of 0.00001600 per KB or higher, but they can change what they accept, just like Bitcoin miners can. (So about 0.00000400 - 0.00000800 BTC2 for a transaction from one unspent output to one address). For devs, there are mainly two goals in mind when determining transaction fees. One is to make flooding the blocks with spam transactions attack too expensive to execute to be worth it, and the other is to make it cheap to do a transaction.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

The block creators (stakers/forgers/miners) by default accept transactions with a fee of 0.00001600 per KB or higher, but they can change what they accept, just like Bitcoin miners can. (So about 0.00000400 - 0.00000800 BTC2 for a transaction from one unspent output to one address). For devs, there are mainly two goals in mind when determining transaction fees. One is to make flooding the blocks with spam transactions attack too expensive to execute to be worth it, and the other is to make it cheap to do a transaction.
Thanks for the quick reply, if I understood correctly, can I reduce the commission? I usually show more.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Thanks for the quick reply, if I understood correctly, can I reduce the commission? I usually show more.

If you mean the commission that you pay when sending transactions, then you can change that in the Send dialog. Choose a custom Transaction fee, and either click the "pay the minimum fee" checkbox or type your own value.

If you mean what minimum fees per KB you accept when relaying transactions, you'd run Bitcoin 2 with the following commandline argument: -minrelaytxfee=yourvalue (default in the latest version is 0.000016)

Note that minting zBTC2 has a fixed fee of 0.001 BTC2 per denomination but sending/spending it is free.

john1010

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

The best thing that may bring everyone's excited is, This BTC fork has a features and advantage compare to other fork.. For now let us do our part as part of this community to let the crypto world know that there is a high value fork that coming in the market.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Staking and Masternode Annual yield now displayed at the official Bitcoin 2 website. The values are automatically updated once a day.

john1010

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

@jacklezz you can check this potential exchange to list btc2 SONOX Exchange we can add btc2 right now and encourage everyone to vote.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

@jacklezz you can check this potential exchange to list btc2 SONOX Exchange we can add btc2 right now and encourage everyone to vote.

Alright the form has now been submitted there for voting but before we start an advertising campaign, we don't yet have the thousands of community members required to succeed in such votes. Anyway we are about to be pay a listing fee to one of the exchanges in the list I posted earlier and now just waiting for them to tell the address to pay to.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Staking and Masternode Annual yield now displayed at the official Bitcoin 2 website. The values are automatically updated once a day.
I read on the site that the Masternode  also receives a reward for the exchange in  wallet. I wonder who gets the reward for the transaction?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

I read on the site that the Masternode  also receives a reward for the exchange in  wallet. I wonder who gets the reward for the transaction?

The plan is that the Masternodes will get the commissions for the future in-wallet exchanges of BTC2 from/to BTC or other crypto.

Normal transaction fees are given to those who create the blocks where the transactions happen. (Staking).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: