Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4155 times)
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

I am most interested in the team and their background. I look at the whitepaper and the quality of the idea and the feasibility. I prefer some kind of working project instead of just vaporware. Finally, I see if they are generating any kind of buzz.

idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Thank you very much,this is very helpful considering the fact that there are a lot of scam ICO going on now.The team behind any project is very important.We have to make sure we are not handling over our hard.earned money to some faceless or fraudulent personsa
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

for now I would rather choose to buy altcoin which has a very large trading volume circulation condition because if it is not like that then you will be hard to get profit from there, if you want to know I usually buy in binance because for now the market binance has a very high trading conditions. do not buy altcoin that has a small trading volume condition because you could be stuck in the coin.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
To get the first profit, but investors need to have investment plans and knowledge for themselves, I think that now investors start very difficult to conduct transactions. Because they do not have specific experience, besides, the number of community is increasing, but there is no course.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I do one thing before buying altcoins, that is checking their social communities like Telegram Channels.
Because I do believe that good ICOs and Altcoins have a strong social communities where ICO and Altcoins staff, admins, investors, holders and supporters are discussing related and non related stuff regarding the ICO and Altcoin projects.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

its very necessary and important to go for research before invest in any altcoin, make sure you read and understand everything that need to do with the project don't just invest in any project you come across because you have the money or because some just told you to invest on it, so many investor has loss there fund because of this ignorance of researching which is very bad.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

before I buy altcoins, I set to it that those coins are good and they have a strong team's like developers, marketing and have strong social network communities like Telegram Channels must have more admins and active members.
otherwise, most of them failed because I do believe that good ICOs and altcoins have good and strong social communities and team framework.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

I introduce you new #ICO project that will make success soon. Its blockchain project developed by professional team. Dont miss it! https://cco.peculium.io/
AceMonika

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

The list is endless. You cannot possibly do everything that is required to ensure safety. But there are many threads in the forum that will tell you about doing your own research on the way to achieve decent results. Still there are many fakes out there so you won't be able to hold all of them just try not to put all your eggs in one basket..
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Nice that you have some good patience lol
I can't wait weeks to invest on a coin hah I still hit the jackpots but yea, feels more scary.
Good luck with this, you'll need it  Grin

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

Your strategy is awesome. However, apart from the strategy you need to have logical thinking on what,when,where to invest. Strategy always won't work and there should be predictions, good decision and bit luck should favor you to succeed. All the best and keep up the good work
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

The very first thing that you must do before buying altcoin is to be able to familiarize the best altcoins from the rest of them which has a bigger possibility than can survive in the crypto market, choose the altcoin which has a practical use in our society in which could definitely attract many different users and investors that could possibly trigger to increase its market value.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

The best thing you can do search about altcoin if you understand the process of altcoin thats the time you buy an altcoin.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

Cheers!
your suggestions and opinions I think I've done, it's important to see the roadmap, the white paper and the supporting team behind it because it's absolutely essential

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

it seems that we are doing with how to find out what the potential of altcoin we want to buy if you are sure will provide high value for future investment then I say it is suitable for you to buy and hold it in time you have been targeting.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

I'm not too smart to read market charts but which need to be considered before buying an altcoin is to choose altcoin which at that time the volume trading is high that allows the price movement tend to be fast and good.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

join the group like discord and telegram is very important , there u can see how people do , chat or something
because crypto are based from community
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!
All of that is right way to do before you buy a coin or invest to that coin because of that you can avoid to some coin that may scam you or you know if that coin don't have potential.  Like all people said in crypto do a research first before you buy or invest.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
isaevaen

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

I read about that coin on Quora. Some people there have neutral answers and they do all calculation for the potential investors.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

The same thing I do, especially if I'm having a hard time picking a good token. It's a good format for research, it's easy for you to know exactly what to buy.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: