Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4147 times)
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

If I buy a coin in longevity, then first of all I conduct a fundamental analysis, I study the product for the sake of relevance, then I look at the road map. You should also pay attention to the capitalization of the project.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

Make sure that a) not a scam and b) has some sensible approach to a business use case and the team and money required to develop the project fully.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

investing altcoins will offer higher possibilities and opportunities on earning higher amount of profits if we do choose the right altcoins.
choosing good altcoins will require much time to research especially we don't know the team behind the project personally.
for me, there are too many ways to check how well is the coin but I always choose to bump on their social communities because good altcoins has very strong social communities like Telegram Channel group.

Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

Make sure that a) not a scam and b) has some sensible approach to a business use case and the team and money required to develop the project fully.

spotting a scam ICOs are very hard this year because scammers could even make good websites that is better and more beautiful than legitimate ICOs and too good to be true.
That's why I never invest on ICOs but instead I'm going to wait for them to bump on coin exchanges and observe their progress because most of the time, price values on coin exchanges are cheaper or smaller than ICO price.

Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

Look for Cryptomoedas whose price is below a dollar, study the historical volume of the Cryptomoedas that you found with potential, see how often it doubles its value and if this has happened for a long time.
Enter the Criptomoedas website and social networks, to know if the site has ad information, if you have the photo of the team that is developing the currency. If you do not have a photo or information about the project team, be cautious. It may be fraud. Look at the market size of the Cryptomanes the larger, the slower it will go.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

As what every told me that the very first thing to do before buying altcoin is to be able to familiarize the best altcoins from the rest of them which has a bigger possibility than can survive in the crypto market, choose the altcoin which has a practical use in our society in which could difinitely attract many different investors and users alike that could help increase its market value.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

those 6 steps are very useful, i did all of them before i bought altcoins, now i already earn good amount of money from those altcoins, i also check the website and the whitepaper from the coins too,so that i can monitor the growth development of the altcoins
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

I think this is helpful specially for those who don't have or haven't tried buying altcoins, have you tried it? does it really work? if so,I think I would try it also.
kivuti Elias

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Before buying an altcoin, you should never buy at the peak price and equally never sell at dip due to panic. Remember also not to be carried by hype in chat rooms in exchange forums. There is need to seek for advice from experts as well as experienced cryptocurrency investors
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

My advice is either to keep a long time, as I usually do, or resell, but you need to be able to do that. First, to disassemble the entire structure.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

I think buying altcoins is even harder than buying BTC or ETH because they're much more volatile. Before making an investment for altcoin, I would check several things: 1. its trading volume, its daily volume should be more than 50 BTC, 2. the development team should be active to meet every milestone in roadmap, 3. should have at least one big partner, 4. if its coin is mineable, its mining community/mining thread should be very active. To be honest, I dont care much about the coin's price if it could meets all these my requirements, I would hold it for long term.     
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

I hear or read on the forum about some new coins.  Then I start reading all about these altcoins on their website, twitter, etc.  If I see a good interest in the coin, I like the team and the project has already begun to develop, then I buy a small amount of coins.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Winnerschapel

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Main rule in altcoin trading is don't buy at peak price and never sell when the price plummets  as well as don't go with hype over chat rooms in exchangers.
You should have to do a deep research for the coin in which you want to invest and have to wait for it for a few weeks to monitor its volume of trade on exchanges and its potential after that try to invest there.
Seek advice from experienced cryptocurrency investors.
blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

before buying altcoin there are some things to watch out for:
1. use strong passwords for bitcoin wallet accounts because it is vulnerable to hackers who potentially steal bitcoin
2. because bitcoin values ​​are more volatile than other currencies it is not advisable to spend all your possessions just for bitcoin.
3. after sending transaction bitcoin can not be canceled then be careful of fraud.
4. the future of bitcoin is determined by the development of bitcoin because if bitcoin develops it will be good for bitcoin but if the bit more using bitcoin it will negatively impact the price and the use of bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

You have mentioned all the fundamentals altcoin investors must check,and ofcourse this favors the bounty campaigns participants as well.to learn and be safe about those scam ico projects that coming in the circulations..i highly confirming about all your sights in every thing they must learn.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

also check the hardcap. lower is best.
check if they will burn unsold tokens.
check the bonus for the team and for private sale and if it is locked for a period of time.

Go Green!
Aljerome31

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:37:35 AM

It seems a good advice.. we will check for it.. Thank you for the words..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

Most of the time you need to check the market value of the project, this is a very key factor, if the project implements the open source code, then you can look for professional personage on the quality of the code, then you can judge.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

Most of the time you need to check the market value of the project, this is a very key factor, if the project implements the open source code, then you can look for professional personage on the quality of the code, then you can judge.

we need to always check the price before we decide to buy coins because we don't know where the price wants to go and only doing analyze, we can detect where it goes so we can buy at lower price. but sometimes, we make a mistake because we don't research deeply and only research with one thing and we don't listen to other analyze. for me, I will check what is happening in the market, check in the coinmarketcap, check the order buy and order sell and if I think it's enough to make a decision then I will do the next step to buy or to sell.

lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Before buying an Altcoin, you need to check your financial capacity. You can not buy an item without knowing how much money you have in your purse. Once you have tested your financial ability, you need to thoroughly research the Cryptocurrency market to choose a suitable altcoin. The suitability here means that the altcoin you intend to purchase must be within your financial capacity. At the same time, the altcoin must have a certain level of growth. The theory is simple, making it really difficult.
Wish you good luck and success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: