Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4147 times)
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Yeah, I do all the steps you've listed.
Just to add - communication in Telegram can be one of the milestones when choosing the right project to invest into.
Intense exchange of ideas and prompt resolving of the arising problems is the key success factor when building the trust of the community.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

Yeah i agree you should research first it will be good if you syltart research here in this forum. Then analys the market and choosy best altcoin that you think have a potential. Then buy and hold it.
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

Lovely pointer right there man. What I normally do is I join the telegram group and see the community sentiment and how they perceive the project.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

To begin with we have to choose that the speculation will be long haul or here and now then we need to pick the coins in view of the measure of capital we have.The least expensive coin will give more benefits however the possibility of losing the venture with shabby coin is high so it accompanies high risks.I dependably run with the coins which has been in the market for extensive stretch with the steady value this is great coin to contribute on long haul.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Before you invest your money in some ICO or ALTcoin, you have to read a lot about that coins and knowing the risk of asets you'll invested. And don't trust suggesting of many people, but you have to believe in your self before you investing.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

I think as of today it is very important to check the history of the project development, team and all possible resources. If there no product to check or if there no progress in development just start looking for another coin.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

Before buying an altcoin, I try to read about its project and it founders/managers.  How well the coin has done since it existence, other people's review on it, and then lastly, I follow my intuitions. If after doing all the analysis and my heart still can't carry investing in the coin, I just chill and not force it.
leota68646

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

I concur with your announcements, it is very great to examine a coin before you put cash in it by one means or another. Capitalization does not imply that the coin is great, it happens that the coin is misleadingly expanded for its own particular purposes, so you should be watchful.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

You should analyze carefully before making any investment decision on any coin. First you should ask the community of the project and look at the contract, route and everything.
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

You have to put resources into the digital money, while the token is still in the ICO organize. That is the point at which you have the chance to purchase coins at the most reduced cost. Amid this stage, the coins have just a single way. They can just climb. It is important to choose the right token, since it can likewise tumble to zero. When it enters the market, the Cryptocurrency will make a sharp hop, which implies that it is a flag available to be purchased. Because of this you will have the capacity to get from 100 to 300 percent of the benefit. On the off chance that the surge isn't solid, direct, at that point you will get from 50 to 100% of the wage. This is a viable strategy. In any case, here it is right to put not in one money, but rather in a few tokens for hazard expansion.
a1a23xzch1112

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

I think you should ead a lot of analitical materials, read the roadmap and look at the graph, listen to your intuation. And  making a research and deep investigation must be done first before investing in an altcoin.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Before I buy altcoins. I'm getting better at studying the market. Understand which crypt is now perspective and relevant. Coca has development and stable growth. And then I decide which one to invest in. The key point, I never rush.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Main concept in altcoin trading is don't obtain at ace book and never convey name on bath being dread as fresh as don't get-up-and-go with sometimes complete chit-chat space in exchangers.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

your advice seems to be quite effective and I like it.
have you done it and got alt that is potential to be purchased?
It is definitely one of the best things ever quite complex and at the same time shortlist about what is mandatory to do, in order not to complain when it came to the actual process.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

I buy Bitcoin before I get a Altcoin. I'm doing research after I got bitcoin. As a result of my research, I buy a Altcoin that I trust.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Check the code contribution and development history on github!  Research the developers and the team behind the coin and the most important checklist is to check the community behind the coin.

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Do your research. Best investment ICO this year is the Trufield project. This project offers great potential to investors while revolutionizing healthcare in the world for millions of people. Learn more here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors so get your tokens today at 25% discount. ICO starts 31st July 2018.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
Your suggestion seems to be quite effective and I hope it can help the layman in cryptocurancy. hopefully.
I'm always looking at their website and how it's designed and if there's nooby bugs. I also see social media accounts and team activities. It's also advisable to see each team member via LinkedIn or something like this. that's my experience, but everyone has their own way of choosing a potential coin.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Before I want to buy the first altcoin done is to know in detail about the altcoin. Looking at the charts and studying the path of the charts on the market will lead me to one conclusion. Altcoin is very difficult to predict, better discuss with others about which altcoin is a good potentially strong to buy and make an investment.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Very excellent instruction you got. There is something to learn from you. I sincerely thank you. I want to add that you should always listen to the rumors and news about all the coins, it will help you to be one step ahead of many. )))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: