Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4147 times)
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

first before buying an altcoin i analyse it from the beginning i mean almost every detail about it and look for the future projects and then i search whitepapers and these are really enough before buying and i never regret for any of them
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

You need to be aware that the market price of the altcoin you are about to buy is low and you get the news somewhere it will increase, or you guessed it. It is a bargain if you check and buy back, then you will be profitable, profitable Grin.
You need to be well inform and you fully understand how to read charts and graphs so you can review whether the current value already dip or you
need to wait for some time, also you need to know how good the potentials of that particular alts if the development is still progressing and if there's
a lots of good news to come so the value will be hype, better to read a lot regarding to your target coins before you decide your actions.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

You need to be aware that the market price of the altcoin you are about to buy is low and you get the news somewhere it will increase, or you guessed it. It is a bargain if you check and buy back, then you will be profitable, profitable Grin.
You need to be well inform and you fully understand how to read charts and graphs so you can review whether the current value already dip or you
need to wait for some time, also you need to know how good the potentials of that particular alts if the development is still progressing and if there's
a lots of good news to come so the value will be hype, better to read a lot regarding to your target coins before you decide your actions.
You can hold it for a moment to wait for a rise in the development of existing coins. It is our endeavour to make good profits in the long term or short term. so I much agree to holding it in order to gain a much larger profit.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

I mostly buy only those coins that are already being traded on the stock exchanges and for me the main indicator is the chart of the coin, where I can see what is happening and at what stage the asset is, whether it is time to buy a coin or still need to wait a little longer.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

That is a good post. You are totally right. Nowadays, many scam projects are flooding and many scam bounties and airdrops also. Better take precaution and properly make a good judgments based on your research.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

before buying an altcoin  i first make analysis and try to have every information about it and than i  look its whitepaper and after these i make my investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
Before you start buying acotton, you must conduct an in-depth investigation of the token until you think you can make a profit before making a purchase.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

The research takes from several hours to a few days. First of all, you need to read the whitepaper, to check the community numbers, the most important are twitter and telegram. Secondly, you need to research the team of this project and the product development level. I would also pay my attention to the rating websites.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

buying an a altcoin is not an easy thing first you have to make a lot of research and to watch its progress from teh beginning till the end of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Before I buy any altcoin, I first look at how potential the coin is and the rate with which the coin is trending on the market. I also look at the number of investors who have invested in the coin and how it trades.
rationotled

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

However, we all need to remember that most of tokens will be waluable only in several years, if everything will gone well. That is why you need to find way to check long-term reliability.
To me I think that before buying an altcoin it is too much important that you should try to study the project. You need to study their whitepaper, their members, their experience and also the roadmap of the project which can give you good information about project.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

before you buy altcoin you should be able to see the development of the altcoin and you should be able to see the requests and projects that are developed very useful for many people or not, because that is an important step before you buy altcoins. the altcoin you want to buy.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

if I am an amateur like this my answer. I only need to look at the transaction graph of the token whether it has a readable and good increase, then I will buy it directly.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Before you invest somewhere-the main thing is to conduct a thorough investigation of the project , product , team, white paper. The better the analysis - the more likely that you will find a good coin that will bring you profit, not loss
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

For me i think when buying a one altcoin better to do an deep research about that token and if you see that the roadmap is complied well and also the project doing good, better to buy immideatley for sure you will earn huge.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Of course, first and foremost, is the analysis of all that is connected with this project . Look how far he's already advanced in his development. This is very important - it will depend on short-term investments or long-term you expect. And of course, before any investment, think carefully before investing somewhere . Look at the market: maybe now is not the best time , or Vice versa
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Very informative article. I think that if you follow these rules, then in the future you will become successful.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

Before buying an altcoin: making analysis is important before buying altcoins, especially when there are too many altcoins that make competition very tight, and the most important thing to be able to profit is to pay attention to the marketcap, the greater the safer it is.

makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

wonderful tips by the author. I, like you used to study a coin according to such criteria, and only then made the decision to invest money into it or not. I already have experience and I know almost everything about every coin

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Excellent strategy sir. But I noticed you did not make explicit note on the graphical chart of said coin. Does this mean you favour fundamental analysis over technical analysis when making decisions on what altcoins to buy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: